[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bulgaria less developed and poorer than Romania >Turkey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: 81.png (89KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
81.png
89KB, 417x234px
>Bulgaria less developed and poorer than Romania
>Turkey less developed than Trinidad and Tobago and poorer than Mexico
>Albania less developed and poorer than Turkey, Venezuela and Algeria
>Macedonia less developed and poorer than Jamaica
fucking Christ, how the hell there's such a huge ass gap between Greece and its neighbors?
>>
>>53145928
>greece
>talks about being poorer
nicolas my komşu
>>
Shut up, Albania will be first world by 2030.
>>
>>53148163
would you rather live in Greece or Turkey?
>>
>>53148657
>turkey
>erdogan

>greece
>europe=slave of germans

none of them
>>
Communism.
The slavs fucked themselves harder based on jewish lies harder than any country can ever do again.
>>
>>53148866
bullshit and you know it, I'd bet you'd pick Greece any day over Turkey.
>>
>>53149413
I'd rather stay here desu. Most places in Turkey are shit and Greece has unemployment n shit
>>
>>53149565
no I'm talking between Greece and Turkey, there's no fuckin' way one would pick Turkey over Greece to live, even Turks, despite all of their nationalism silly muslimness, there's no way if someone offered them a Greek citizenship they'd say no and stay in Turkey.
>>
>>53149565
This tbqh the only thing that is holding us back from being a 1st world country is our unemployment.
>>
>>53149733
Not speaking Greek would make things hard, but purely in terms of living standards, the average place in Greece is much more developed since its such a smaller country (and has a better gdp per capita). I would still choose Istanbul over Athens though, not to say that I wouldn't live there out of cultural interest
>>
>>53149733
I'd stay in here desu , even if you offer me like Norway.
I like it here and it's not bad
>>
>>53149844
nah , overall from the general picture I get from Turks on /int/ is that they hate being turkish and living in Turkey. The only reason why they decline to answer straight up to my question is because they are ashamed of it since we're sworn enemies and stuff.

But it's ok, I kinda feel bad for them too, must be tough living in a muslim country where everything's censored .
>>
>>53149413
nicolas my boy. why would i prefer to work for frau merkel and being ruled by communist parties. even erdogan is better than your kek-parties. we both are shithole desu.
>>
>>53150074
>hate being turk
no

>hate living in Turkey
thx to sultan erdogan later.

sinve i lived in istanbul and izmir, greece wouldnt look interesting for me. i prefer australia desu.
>>
>>53148866
Why don't you like Erdogan? Only actual Muslims dislike him because he's sort of ally with Israel
>>
>>53150074
The /int/ fags are generally social outcasts from Turkey, its not exactly a good idea to trust more of their judgements on social perspectives etc.

Most of them have an inferiority complex about their country being shit whenever they see something, and downplaying anything positive as "meh, thats nothing". You would think from them that most Turks don't like Erdogan but its the opposite really.
>>
I've never met a Turk in my life who thinks Armenian genocide happened.
>>
>>53150074
Oh, and most of them are very much antinationalist and pro-European, so it ashames them that many don't think that Turkey is European or should be, and it gives them the sense that Turkey is worse than it is (though it is mostly a shithole, yes, but its still eastern euro standards, not THAT bad). The problem is that leftists in Turkey in general want to cuck themselves into whatever Papa Europe is doing. A lot of them think that things like LGBT and feminism should be staunchly defended simply because that's what happens in developed countries, though /int/fags are a little different from the typical leftist
>>
>>53150517
I'm biased because

>flag

but yeah, it did happen. Not going to feel ashamed or guilty for it or anything, but yeah, it did happen. A shame, but it was war and they were plotting and pulling shit in eastern anatolia, so whaddayagonnado
>>
>>53150697
>>53150450
cut it out with all the /pol/ talk and stuff, I hate reading long replies without any essence.
Truth be told if you'd put any sane person infront of the barrel of a gun and told him choose a country between those two for the rest of your life, hardly anyone would pick Turkey and that includes Turks too. Just the same way I'd pick any richer and more developed place than Greece, there's no shame in that.

But go ahead now, you can reply to me with some irrelevant while dodging my facts.
>>
>>53150830
I think you under estimate te importance of friends and family and the absence of those in that country that you would go to where you don't have any thing.
>>
>>53150830
I'm not arguing that most people wouldn't go, they would, I'm just explaining that this isn't purely because Turkey is 100% worse and all Turks hate Turkey or anything. There's a big social element to it too. An ultranationalist would probably say no, a leftist would do it in a heartbeat, most others would deeply consider leaving their family for the "enemy" etc., though ultimately the majority would go. It's not so simple as looking at the numbers.
>>
>>53150830
Come to think of it, it might not even be the majority. There's also the fact that the Greek economy is shit and a lot of people would be turned off by that to begin with, most don't know about infrastructure, HDI, quality of life etc. shit that well.

>>53150987 This too, going to a country where there's nobody who gives a shit about you is intimidating, and the fact that a lot of people will shun you makes things worse. I'd say most Turks would agree to going to a country in Europe where there isn't any ultra strong stigma against Turks (i.e not Balkans) that has a better reputation with its economy and history and shit, but Greece...
>>
>>53151197
>>53150912
My this is to Dutchbro btw
>>
>>53149733
Now that the dust has settled how is Greece situation after this euro crisis, is it becoming worse or better? Media no longer report it
>>
File: purchasing power.png (3MB, 2480x1736px) Image search: [Google]
purchasing power.png
3MB, 2480x1736px
what's wrong with portugal though
>>
>>53150433
>most important reason: he is using my religion as political (and so as economical) profits.

>raised pkk when they were about destroyed and legalized abdullah ocalan leadership

>he is so sect-ist he rejected to took turkomens from iraq because theyre shia and took kurds and more than +2million syrians just because theyre sunnis

>acts like nationalist when elections approach then removes name of "Turk" from everywhere

>rejects what he says just after 30 minutes

>blaming the whole world when bad things happens and he even use this as increase-vote politic

>he says that he is economically liberal but he even tried to ban private-class because his enemy "hoca" makes huge money of it

>he increase tansions of country extremly. etc. he even mentioned atatürk as drunkard and after gezi protests he claimed that he is keeping his partisans as "ready-for-death" soldiers

>he liquidate turkish army and still whines about army that they can "Coup d'état" against him and says that army is against him cuz he is conservative

>he jails everyone who speaks against him

>made majority of conservatives -which were the most apolitical people- to hate everyone who doesnt vote fore AKP. evenmore they see people who doenst vote for him as "traitor"

>and because of all these, hatred against religious people in Turkey is dramatically increased. meanwhile, i have to imply that i dont like him to break stereotypes against me
>>
>>53150697
majority of us are anti-EU because of EU keep us waiting for +God-knows-how-many years
>>
>>53151644
Most people don't want EU (I don't either) but a lot of people still want to be European, live the European life etc., support things Europeans would. Not saying that goes for everyone but its really common from what I've seen.

You would probably know better though
>>
>>53151775
only leftist want to be "european life" which makes 25% of population (i dont count kurds as leftist cuz even their party is left-winged theyre religious almost like arabs) rest of see europe as United States of LGBTs and henpecked men who allows their daughters to have sex with everyone
>>
>>53151990
I said a lot, and 25% is a lot. Plus I've mainly been to the Western regions so that would probably be inflated
>>
>>53151990
There's a general meme that Islam to an extent is good since it prevents degeneracy. I was born to an atheist family here, I wouldn't know shit about that. Is that true? Since Turkey is more western than other Muslim countries, is that a good balance or do you think its too conservative still?
>>
>>53152037
>I said a lot

this can easily cause misunderstanding about whole country
>>
>>53152231
its true if its ruled by well-intentioned goverments or when people is well-educated about religions and actually research about it

but its awful for countries when un-educated people makes majority of country and being conservatives at the same time. they are so easily manipulated youd be confused if theyre for real and than usually get mad about situation.

simply doesnt work for any mid-east country included turkey for now
>>
id rather live in turkey than greece t b h
>>
File: lorde.jpg (81KB, 634x629px) Image search: [Google]
lorde.jpg
81KB, 634x629px
>>53152741
wanna exchange?
>>
dang greeks got delusional
>>
The day when Turkshit joins Europe i will be a refugee myself. Any overseas fellow anon wants to receive me
>>
>>53153226
>acts like france isnt an islamic republic already
reported to ahli-sunni wa jammah fil paris
>>
>>53153226
>joins Europe
You mean EU? Will never happen. But Turkey will have visa free access into France and all the other EU countries starting sometime in 2016, so pack your bags if you don't want that. I recommend NZ
>>
>>53153448
>advising frenchman for moving to aus/nz
delete this
>>
File: whereturkslive.png (196KB, 1280x637px) Image search: [Google]
whereturkslive.png
196KB, 1280x637px
>>53153578
>implying NZ even exists
>implying I didin't just epically meme him
>>
>>53153578
Catholic French people are welcome.

Muslim Turks are not
>>
>>53152874
I honestly have no idea how people find this girl attractive.
>>
>>53151446
It's called 2010
>>
Memes aside, Greece is actually a decent and developed cunt tree compared to Erdogan's Turkey
>>
>>53156343
>memes aside
>...Erdogan
Erdogan's only been around for a bit over 10 years, the whole country doesn't revolve around the guy. He's not a dictator or some shit, though he is iffy and pretty authoritarian

But yeah, Greece is a better place to live generally. Turkey's economy is rising pretty nicely though, hopefully we can get our gdp/capita up to a decent level. That's the biggest issue since we're bigger than the UK but have less than a third of its GDP. Obviously that's not a good recipe for living standards across the country
>>
>>53151990
Mehmet, your daughters all get fucked here when they come to Europe to 'study' or 'travel'
>>
>>53157395
Johnny,your daughters a get fucked when shitskins go to europe
>>
>>53156604
>Turkey's economy is rising pretty nicely though, hopefully we can get our gdp/capita up to a decent level. That's the biggest issue since we're bigger than the UK but have less than a third of its GDP.

Sell more kebab
>>
>>53162803
Epic meme
>>
>>53151446

>6 years ago
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.