[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Islamists coordinate an attack and blow up the statue of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

>Islamists coordinate an attack and blow up the statue of liberty, the eiffel tower, the london eye, and the berlin soviet war memorial at the same time
How does the world react? Which side is your cunt on?
>>
nuke california
>>
>>53143264
>Soviet war memorial

Yes please.
>>
>>53143264
>How does the world react?

#notallmuslims
#moremuslimeimmigrants
>>
Besides the Statue of liberty all of them can be removed for what i care.
Eiffel tower is a fucking aesthetic crime.
>>
Impressed
>>
>>53143264
Probably one of the few things that would make me enlist
>>
>>53143264
ISIS does not need to kill Americans on American soil, seeing how Americans are killing each other every single day lol
>>
>Russia nukes the entire Middle East including Turkey
>Every other country is too big of cucks to do anything about it
>Russia stronk
>>
>>53143264
I would actually not condemn the affected countries from finally going nuclear on the entire middle east.
>>
>>53143795
this desu
But I would be pissed if anything happened to Notre Dame
>>
>>53143795
>germugly talking about aesthetics
>>
>>53143795
the germans are never to be trusted, the republic and democratie must be fed with the blood of the bochs
vive la france
>>
>>53144560
Better than killing and starving their own people by the millions
>>
>>53143264
nobody would do anything. there would be a social media circle jerk about condolences and how this isn't islam or muslims fault. world leaders would blame it on one of the thousands of meme islamist groups they would drop of couple bombs on them being as careful as possible not to kill and civilians (aka future terrorists) and that would be that.
>>
>>53143795
a fucking gate
>>
>when an american tries to pick historical monuments of value

all of that is disney world tier new world garbage desu
>>
>>53144560
>
>>
>>53143634
This, and Florida.
>>
>>53147793
This

and remember that US is funding ISIS to take out Assad
>>
>>53143264
>soviet war memorial
and nothing of value was lost
>>
"Ei, amandaram as torres abaixo, caralho!"

And two days later they'dve forgotten about it.

If football was ever influenced by this, though, totally different outcome. People would be fighting with every means necessary.
>>
>>53143264
If there's no causalities, I'd just laugh how pathetic the security of the said countries is.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.