[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just discovered my parents are from oaxaca what happens there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: mexico.jpg (58KB, 600x457px) Image search: [Google]
mexico.jpg
58KB, 600x457px
I just discovered my parents are from oaxaca

what happens there?
>>
chicano
>>
CHICANOOOO
>>
Reggaeton
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
>>
Everyone is in a mariachi band, eats tortillas and wears sombreros and ponchos
>>
state run by injuns

there's a portion of the population who don't even speak spanish
>>
Isn't Oaxaca the place with native seccesionist communist terrorists?
>>
>>53142858

you forgot the part where everyone is drunk, indios drink like fish
>>
File: marc[1].jpg (171KB, 660x944px) Image search: [Google]
marc[1].jpg
171KB, 660x944px
>>53142943
That's Chiapas mainly, but it also extended to Oaxaca
>>
>>53142943

it's also the part of mexico where homosexuality and pedophilia are still socially acceptable

>in the city of Juchitán, Oaxaca, in Mexico. In this community of Zapotec indigenous people, it's generally understood that there are men, there are women, and there are muxes (pronounced "mooshez"). Muxes are born men, raised as women, and live as women all their lives. The Vigil—or Vela—is the most important event of the year for the muxes of Juchitán, as one of them is crowned queen during the festival. In this documentary we travel to Juchitán to meet members of the "third gender" of Zapotec culture, and to hang out at the Vigil, which was honestly one of the best parties we've ever been to.
>>
better question: why the fuck weren't all of them genocided
>>
File: 1143679851_f.jpg (20KB, 330x500px) Image search: [Google]
1143679851_f.jpg
20KB, 330x500px
>>53143091
>The Vigil—or Vela—is the most important event of the year

Sabe pa
>>
>>53143012
that's all so relative
>>
>>53143091

mexico is the sweden of the latino world
>>
>>53142719
It's a beautiful state, forgotten by the Mexican goverment until shit goes crazy, there are several towns who are pretty much independent from the rest of the country.
>>
>>53143188

indios drink more than slavs, they drink so much they are incapable of being anything more than dirt farmers and truck drivers
>>
>>53143091
There are many indigineous groups in Mexico that still live by their own laws, the wixarikas are still allowed to have multiple wives for example
>>
>>53143199

too bad all the people there are mongol-faced and smelly
>>
File: 1418245138947.jpg (57KB, 449x500px) Image search: [Google]
1418245138947.jpg
57KB, 449x500px
>>53143091
>or Vela
GANAMOS
>>
>>53143289

>mejico
>si
>>
>>53143290
to you
>>
>>53143289

that doesn't make it any less gay or degenerate

why is your country so faggy?
>>
>>53143091

spain did it as well

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femminiello

>Femminielli or femmenielli (singular femminiello, cf. Standard Italian femmina, "a female," -ello, masculine diminutive suffix) is a term used to refer to a population of homosexual males with markedly feminine gender expression in traditional Neapolitan culture.[1][2] It may be hard to define this term within modern Western notions of "gay men" versus "trans women" since both these categories overlap to a degree in the case of femminielli (see: Third gender.)[2] It has been noted that this term is not derogatory and does not carry stigma, instead femminielli are traditionally believed to bring luck.[1][2] Ironically Achille della Ragione suggests that recent surveys have shown that Neapolitans have a generally negative view of what he calls "the politically correct model of homosexuality of a hypocritical do-gooder society" (implying the mainstream Western gay culture), yet he contrasts femminielli as enjoying a favorable attitude from the part of Neapolitan society.[3]

really all latino/hispanic culture is gay and feminine
>>
>oaxacan and chicanos talking shit to Mexicans
el oh el
>>
>>53143495

OP here, I'm white. And desu I'm glad I was born here in Texas and not in a place where >>53143091 is tolerated.
>>
>>53143091
U N A V E L A
N
A

V
E
L
A
>>
>>53143454
>Femminiello
>Standard Italian femmina
>traditional Neapolitan culture
>Neapolitan society

>latino/hispanic

Anda a chicanear a otro lado, haceme el favor.
>>
>>53143174
>>53143295
>>53143612

I don't get it, what's wrong with "una vela"
>>
>>53143659

there isn't any difference between spain and italy, especially when the whitest spanish countries (re: you) are mostly italian

my point is that from top to bottom, your culture hasn't advanced beyond greeks fucking teenage femboys
>>
>>53143091
>>53143454

>mexigays
>>
>>53143768
>there isn't any difference between spain and italy
>>
doesn't oaxaca have a problem with people shitting openly?
>>
>>53143906

all the latin/romance countries are the same, you literally can't prove me wrong
>>
>>53142719

en la seriedad,

el norte de México debe unirse a los EEUU, mientras que México se une el sur de guatemala y los otros centracas
>>
>>53142719
We wuz aztecs and shit
>>
>>53143984

>silvio berlusconi is the same as nieta pena
>pena is the same as marci
>marci is the same as pinochet
>>
>>53143682
Ganamos Chicano
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.