[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Germany bitch of USA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 0254d7ef56ec8d3e.jpg (169KB, 1052x701px) Image search: [Google]
0254d7ef56ec8d3e.jpg
169KB, 1052x701px
Why is Germany bitch of USA?
>>
Because Serbia is too weak to make anyone it's bitch.
>>
>>53133527

Why isn't Serbia? Oh wait, you are.
>>
Very profound...
Serbia does not need bitches.
Germans are great people, but why and when they lost their sovereignty and become USA bitch...?
>>
>>53133854

Serbia isn't our bitch, they're our bitch's bitch. :^)
>>
I know why Serbia is. Small and poor country
without existence of international laws that protect such countries... But i dont know why Germany is...
>>
>>53133977

They lost two world wars and have decided to try and bring civilization down from the inside.
>>
>>53133527
Every country is at the current time. It is the nature of the international system. Of course this can change and almost certainly will change in the future
>>
>>53133527
It's started two world wars and lost each one
>>
File: 1433598478269.png (408KB, 600x542px) Image search: [Google]
1433598478269.png
408KB, 600x542px
>>53133868
>>53133977
>>
>>53133977
Germany isn't as strong as people on here like to pretend
>>
>>53133527
Don't forget Japan.

>h-hey guys w-we have a navy now!!! W-we totally wanted a navy!! It has nothing to do with the US forcing us to increase our defense budget and do their work for them or anything!!
>>
>>53134314
wut?
Everyone here says Germany is weak af
Maybe not back in 2013 where everyone loved us, but come on, who defends Germany anymore? I feel like it`s some sick form of Karma for making fun of sweden so much
>>
Funny pictures arriving from Latvia.
Latvia my God.
I thought that you are in hibernation, in this part of year
>>
>>53134543
No, everyone mocks Germany for the refugee thing, but the widespread belief on /int/ and in the general media, is that Germany controls the EU and Merkel somehow orchestrates everything.

Perception matter. I was in a thread yesterday where several anons were saying the German military is as strong as the British military
>>
File: 1439117658135.jpg (11KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
1439117658135.jpg
11KB, 418x455px
>>
>>53134444
quads of truth
>>
>>53134543
I love Germany, I'm just asking a simple question with a complicated answer
>>
>>53134776
>>53134640
lul
german is so weak i doubt they were serious. pls invade us and save us from ourselves.

also, Merkel is going to fail horribly if she keeps treating the EU like that. I love how countries Close their borders despite her throwing a fit over it. Even on New Years` eve she told us we`d Keep accepting everyone and shit. I don`t think she`s quite stable anymore.

>>53134776
Germany is the USA`s bitch because the EU has no Backbone to stand on and therefore will always stay a pawn of Greater Powers. China starts investing in us, Russia has made us their bitch again by intervening in Syria (thanks Russia btw) and USA has forever forced their will upon us by planting their bases here, forcing Germany to sign a bunch of "never attack anyone again" treaties after the War, etc. Now our army is reduced to a few hundred thousand members Maximum so there`s no real incentive to maintain a capable army when we have France right next to us. It`s really fucked
>>
>>53133854
Serbia is not just your bitch, it is also the Russian... Very sad truth.
>>
>>53135009
Yeah man I agree with your opinion.
>>
>>53135009
I thought Merkel usually followed popular opinion and that's what made her successful. If she goes back to doing that, you should be ok

At the end of the day politicians can't ignore popular opinion forever. Not in a country like yours or mine.
>>
>>53135347
>popular opinion
So we a have maybe a third of Germans who sympathizes with antifascist organizations who just recently injured 69 Police officers because muh evul nazees. This is the crowd that wishes to have even more refugees here, completely ignoring the fact that we lack the capacities.

Then there`s maybe a third who will just Keep voting Merkel no matter what. Because People are lazy.

And then there`s a third that wants to reduce number of refugees, build better asylums, introduce border checks etc.

There is no real popular opinion. However, German media, including actors, "comedians" (lel), musicians etc. are almost always in the first Group. Merkel can Play it safe and Keep doing what she does as Long as she still has so much support
>>
>>53134543
>get genocided by swedes
>get back with jokes
>>
>>53135812
muh 1632
Gustav Adolf a shit
>>
>>53133527
A better question is why you are being so rude to Germany?
>>
>>53135886
Maybe sound like i`m rude but i`m not.
I just think that the Germany follows USA decision even if they are not good...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.