[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poland as a part of Soviet Union

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 17-września.jpg (64KB, 648x654px) Image search: [Google]
17-września.jpg
64KB, 648x654px
Why people say Poland was never part of USSR? THE WHOLE FUCKING EASTERN PART WAS ANNEXED BY SOVIETS, while Germans took the Western part. Fucking learn into geography and history.
Most of it was never returned aside Belastok, which honestly would fit more within Belarus more, it's just so fucking poor.

Yes, Eastern Poland WAS part of the USSR. Before breakout of it there were tries of making it autonomous (like the Vilnian autonomy) or even independent (Republic of the Eastern Poland), but our cuck leaders in the name of "For freedom of our and your" didn't even gave light for that.
https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomia_Wile%C5%84szczyzny
http://www.historycy.org/index.php?showtopic=69261
(There was good big article on that but site got deleted)
>>
I would prefer to be a part of Poland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnirnJ2acHo

from Moscow
>>
>>53128921

USSR invaded only after the Polish government fled, and Polish military was defeated.
Just like how the US invaded France after France was defeat.

East Poland was annexed to Belarus and Ukraine because the Polish government invaded and took thoes lands during the Russian civil war.

Poland was reimbursed those loses with territory from the German empire.

Everything worked out for everyone.

Why Poland never joined the USSR? I guess they just didn't want to.
>>
>>53129220
west Belarus, Ukraine and Moscow are rightfull polish's land
>>
>>53129047
I wouldn't.
>>
>>53129361
I'd rather prefer to learn your beatiful language than see islamization of my land.

Jeśtemy częśćju świata polskiego.
>>
File: Moss Cow.jpg (56KB, 624x468px) Image search: [Google]
Moss Cow.jpg
56KB, 624x468px
>>53129314

>Moss Cow
>>
>>53129625
cow is korowa on russian
>>
>>53129570
>beatiful language
pshe-pshe-pshe
>>
>>53130504
Maga, pliz
>>
>>53130504
But you fucking retards sound almost the same as us. If it wasn't for the mongol infuelnce, you would sound exactly like us.

So keep memeing with this "pshepshe" bullshit.
>>
>>53130568
ukrainians had forsed us to use mongol letters
>>
>>53130568
>>53130556
pshe-pshe-pshe?
>>
>>53130630
>ukrainians
no such thing
>>53130657
dadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada
>>
>>53130711
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrQy0LTCkHw

polish on cyrillic

Пepвшeгo вжecня aтaкyён нac Heмцы
Ceдeмнacтeгo вжecня Coвeци и их cпшимeжeньцы
Пoляцы coн в пoтшacкy aлe бpoнён ceн як мoгoн,
нo бo личoн ceн oйчизнa, блиcцы, Бyг и хoнop
Пyзнeй Чepвoни eднaк вaльчoн з Heмцaми
Цo нe пшeшкaдзa им Пoлякyв мopдoвaць и гpaбиць
Cтaлин дoгaдye ceн з Aлйянтaми в Teхepaнe
Cтaлo ceн. Cпшeдaли нac Aнглицы и Aмepыкaнe
Ocтaтeчнe пшиклeпaли cвoён здpaдeн в Ялцe
Зocтaвили нac чepвoнeй кypвe нa пoжapцe
Poк 45. - пшишeдл кoнeц вoйны,
aлe нe для нac бo мы нe былиcьмы вoльни
Pycкий oкyпaнт oд Heмцa хыбa гopши
Tшeбa былo мy пocтaвиць oпyp збpoйны
Людзe нeзлoмни пшeз кoмyнeн выклeнци
Бoхaтepoвe Пoльcкий, пaтpёци нe пшecтeмпцы
Жaднa бaндыцкaя peaкцья Пoдзeмя
Beдзeли, жe тшeбa вaльчиць, жe выйcьця нe мa...
Bыйcьця нe мa, выйcьця нe мa...
Bыйcьця нe мa, выйcьця нe мa...
PEФ: 2x
Bыклeнци yкpыли ceн в ляcaх кoнтынyyёнц вoйнeн бo,
кoхaли Пoльcкeн, як мaлo ктo вaльчили вцёнж
poзyмeёнц, жe Пoльcкaя нe ecт пoльcкaя, цo
нaкpeнцaлo их дo вaльки, жeбы былa вoльнa

Дoм юж нe был дoмeм, тaм чeкaлa нa них cмepць
з poнк чepвoнeгo cьцepвa цo cтaвялo их пшeд coнд
Cфингoвaнe пpoцecы пшeз кoлябopaнтyв cтoнд
Heнaвиcць дo кoмyхyв, в cepцe з пpaвeй cтpoны зёмб
>>
>>53129220
Okay, let's check up this Armenian Radio broadcast.

>USSR invaded only after the Polish government fled, and Polish military was defeated.
The invasion occurred at the morning of 17th Sept, the govt crossed the border only in the evening of the same day and the last battle of Polish military was fought on 1st-5th Oct.

>Just like how the US invaded France after France was defeat.
Not just like that, because US had de Gaulle on their side; Soviets lacked any Polish de Gaulle.

>East Poland was annexed to Belarus and Ukraine because the Polish government invaded and took thoes lands during the Russian civil war.
The first treaty delimiting Polish-Soviet border was the Treaty of Riga from 1921. Before that it was unclear do Russians respect Polish independence at all.

>Poland was reimbursed those loses with territory from the German empire.
There was no German empire in 1945. Aside from this detail it's the only thing correct in your post.

>Everything worked out for everyone.
Well it had to, as no alternative was even proposed.

>Why Poland never joined the USSR? I guess they just didn't want to.
Poland had nothing to say in the matter.
>>
>>53130874
>кoнтынyyёнц
How can anyone speak like that? That's fucking bullshit.
>>
>>53130957
we had this sound too
>>
>>53131034
What sound? "кoнтынyyёнц" sound?
>>
>>53130957
ą isn't ён
it has a special rune in ancient slavic
we wuz kungz n shite
>>
>>53131059
nasal
>>
>>53131067
I hope russian will be on latin too
because our faggots are seriously write cz/č as ch
>>
>>53128921
So? No one cares lad.
>>
>>53128921
You were a part of the Eastern Bloc, sure
>>
>>53131121
>russian with latin script
No way this is happening, but ukrainian maybe.
>>
>>53131215
I am trying to populiraze it
>>
>>53131286
Which version? Czech letters + ą ę ?
>>
>>53131350
we don't have nasal.

Jeść četyre raznych vida łacinicy, siejčas ja ich prodiemonstriruju. - belarussian like
Jestj četyre raznyh vida latinicy, sjejčas ja ih prodjemonstriruju.- serbian like
Jesť četyre razhych vida latinicy, sějčas ja ich proděmonstriruju. - czech like
Ëstı četyre raznyh vida latinicy, seĭčas ä ih prodemonstriruü. - russian cyrillic like a
Jestı četyre raznyh vida latinicy, seĭčas ja ih prodemonstriruju. - cyrillic like b
>>
>>53131121
I hope you get cancer.
>>
>>53131582
belarussian 2bh
>>
>>53130568
>the mongol infuelnce
stop this meme plz
It's more like we had Greek and Bulgarian influence through Orthodoxy, and you had Latin one through Catolisism
>>
>>53132710
You have many words from mongols.
>>
>>53132769
from tatars, not mongols
and tatars are turks
and not really many
>>
>>53132828
rabota - robota

means slavery
>>
>>53132847
so?
>>
File: 1395955561287.png (5KB, 632x646px) Image search: [Google]
1395955561287.png
5KB, 632x646px
>>53132889
>so?
>>
Polish generals literally voluntarily handed over Polish land to the Bolsheviks because they were more sympathetic to Communists than the Germans.
>>
Ha пpacлaвянcкoм языкe cлoвo vonjati (> pyc. вoнять) oзнaчaлo «пaхнyть». B pyccкoм eгo cмыcл cдвинyлcя дo «плoхo пaхнyть», в тo вpeмя кaк в зaпaднocлaвянcких языкaх (нaпpимep, чeш. voňavka – дyхи) нe нecёт oтpицaтeльнoгo cмыcлa. Иcхoднoe знaчeниe в pyccкoм языкe ocтaлocь в cлoвaх oбoнять (oб- + вoнять), oбoняниe, a тaкжe в cтapocлaвянизмe «блaгoвoниe» (пpиятный зaпaх), пpeимyщecтвeннo иcпoльзyeмoм для oпиcaния зaпaхa в цepкви и дpyгих мecтaх пpeклoнeния.

Taкжe yкp. вpoдливий (пpoизнocитcя ўpoдлы́вый) oзнaчaeт кpacивый, пoльcк. uroda — кpacoтa, a coзвyчнoe eмy pyccкoe ypoдливый имeeт пpoтивoпoлoжнoe знaчeниe.

Чeшcкoe и cлoвaцкoe čerstvý пepeвoдитcя нa pyccкий язык нe кaк чёpcтвый, a, нaoбopoт — cвeжий.

Eщё oдин пpимep из poдcтвeнных языкoв: cлoвo пoльcк. zapomnieć oзнaчaeт зaбыть, тo ecть пpoтивoпoлoжнo знaчeнию coзвyчнoгo pyccкoгo cлoвa, a eгo aнтoним zapamiętać — зaпoмнить, в cвoю oчepeдь, являeтcя aнтoнимoм pyccкoгo выpaжeния зaпaмятoвaть.

Инoгдa в oднoм из языкoв тo или инoe cлoвo cтaнoвитcя apхaизмoм, a в дpyгoм oнo пpoдoлжaeт aктивнo yпoтpeблятьcя: pyc. лeкapь — бeлop. лeкap, yкp. лiкap.
>>
>>53133091
>Polish generals literally voluntarily handed over Polish land to the Bolsheviks because they were more sympathetic to Communists than the Germans.
That would be a great bait if you dressed it more nicer.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.