[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1ba_ 1451749760 :DD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: rightful clay.jpg (67KB, 561x325px) Image search: [Google]
rightful clay.jpg
67KB, 561x325px
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1ba_1451749760
:DD
>>
>>53128465

I wouldn't mind this
>>
>>53128465

SWEDEN OPRESSING KURDS GIVE CLAY TO RIGHTFUL KURDS YOU FASCIST SWEDES. KURDS HAVE BEEN LIVING IN SWEDEN FOR YEARS NOW. RACIST POLICE BRUTALLY BEATING """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""PEACEFUL """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" PROTESTERS. THIS IS TYRANNY. WHEN WILL OTHER NATIONS HEAR ABOUT THIS ? KURDS CAN'T EVEN SPEAK KURDISH IN THE COUNTRY THEY LIVE IN. WHY DO YOU DO THIS SWEDEN ? SWEDEN IS A TERRORIST NATION. FREE KURDISTAN IN STOCKHOLM PLS.

you fucking europefaggots have no idea how much shit is to have kurds as a minority

1923 best year of my life
>>
>>53128856

you are moıther is an motorbike
>>
File: 2018846.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2018846.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>53129093

>I learned english word by word from reading dictionaries now I translate jokes from my native tounge to english even though they dont make sense.
>be kurd
>have 27 brothers because my mother has a gaping vagina that is impossible to close by any physical force on this realm
>can't live at home because 30 people inside
>don't pay taxes because """"""""""""""opression""""""""""""""
>get education in turkish schools, universities
>travel/move to other countries with turkish passport
>introduce yourself as turkish to foreigners although you would literally come to my house and suck my dick rather than to be called turkish in turkey
>be ashamed of your own people outside the nation, be proud to be a minority inside turkey

tell me mıho, will you ever off yourself ? because your people literally do not deserve to live. you are human waste and a burden to any country you live in.

>mfw when kurds are getting literally ass-blasted in eastern turkey as I type this
>>
>>53129604

butthurt
>>
Fuck Sweden
>>
>>53129928

your neighbors are literally getting shot in the ass as I type this.

you are sitting on your ass reading my comment as another worthless kurd dies.

this cycle will never break.

even if you somehow become an independent nation and stop sucking turkish dick, america will shove their dicks right down your throat and make you their bitch
your people will always be slaves to another race, however never ever independent.

the average kurd lacks a spine strong enough to stand on his own.

tell me mıho, will you willingly give up your turkish passaport if you hate being turkish so much ? If not please don't talk anymore while sucking turkish dick, its hard to maintain an erection when you go on and on about your ethnicity.
>>
>>53130315

>yanıyom
>>
Why do kurds have a hard on for us
>>
File: indir.jpg (12KB, 289x174px) Image search: [Google]
indir.jpg
12KB, 289x174px
>>53130424

come join a game of turkish tug of war :^)
>>
File: son-dakika-s%CC%A7ehit.gif (151KB, 599x398px) Image search: [Google]
son-dakika-s%CC%A7ehit.gif
151KB, 599x398px
>>53130534
no :D
>>
>>53130577

kurd pls :^)
>>
>>53130616
200 t*rkish soldier dead since 2015 (confirmed by t*rkish armed forces)
100 guerilla killed (confirmed by the international organizations) since 2015
oh you probably believe lies of your uncle tayyip
>>
>>53130691

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PKK_rebellion_(2015%E2%80%93present)

>also

>According to human rights organisations since the beginning of the uprising 4,000 villages have been destroyed,[40] in which between 380,000 and 1,000,000 Kurdish villagers have been forcibly evacuated from their homes.[237] Some 5,000 Turks and 35,000 Kurds,[40] including 18,000 civilians[37] have been killed, 17,000 Kurds have disappeared and 119,000 Kurds have been imprisoned by Turkish authorities.
>>
Do Kurds think they are Scythian descent or something?
>>
>>53130453
They're playing all sides for maximum benefits,theyre really just opportunists
>>
How could this happen? /pol/ said Kurds are bro-tier and based, how could this happen?
>>
>>53131077
I think median or isaurian

funny medes next to persians and parthians are one of the three "founding tribes" of iran
>>
hands off from Kazakhstan k*rds
>>
>>53132382
>K*rd
>Bro
>>
Honestly even t*rks are more civilised (by european standards) than you.
Kurds are basically the gypsies of the Middle East
>>
>get ass blasted by turks
>get ass blasted by arabs
>pretend to be tumblr-tier feminist
>get weapons from the west
>still get ass blasted

lmao subhumans
>>
>>53130691
:^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZlXItsetVU
>>
>>53134889
t.R8-R

Let them fight while we gonna fullfil Megali Idea.
>>
File: kurdish jews.jpg (51KB, 758x530px) Image search: [Google]
kurdish jews.jpg
51KB, 758x530px
The Kurds are founded by Israel. Their goal is to destroy the Ottoman Empire and spread Esperanto.
>>
>>53135011
>still get ass blasted
But that's factually wrong. And mostly the Peshmerga get armed by the West, and the Pesh is quite a powerful military force, not like the fucking Iraqi army.
>>
>>53135305
Pants-on-head retarded theory, but honestly I wouldn't care if it were true.
>>
>>53135342
Peshmerga are literally one of the worst armies in the world, only outmatched in sheer shittyness by the fucking Iraqi Army.
>>
barbarian vikings fuck off from kurdistan
>>
Anything that gets Turks mad is bro tier.
>>
>>53135150
First pay debts
>>
>>53135067

FUCKING GOLD DUDE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>53135067
Had a big grin at the end
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.