[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Who else here is transethnic here?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1450666555925.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450666555925.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
Who else here is transethnic here?

I went for a long time struggling with identity issues until I saw Pocahontas, and felt an odd familiarity and comfort whenever I would watch this movie. This lead me to further pursue what I wouldn't eventually know to be native american culture and artifacts.

Years of purchasing head dresses and other paraphernalia online later, I can finally say:

I am and have always been a native American man trapped in a white man's body.

I know this concept is really new but I hope other people will come around, much like they did with transgenderism and other such conditions. Does anyone else here have a similar story?
>>
not but many americans do have this thing where they believe in the nature spirit or whatever and get all kinds of native artifacts like dreamcatcher and tomahawk and hang it up so somehow the spirit is transferred or something who knows
>>
I'm a German trapped in a Polish man's body.
Read about my struggles there >>53122438
>>
>>53127094
hahaha amerifats
>>
>>53127181
>>
>>53127232
That's pretty though 2bh
>>
File: 1429450922646.jpg (89 KB, 731x420) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429450922646.jpg
89 KB, 731x420
Sounds good to me
>>
I'm in a somewhat similar position OP, but even on an anonymous website like this I can't post my story without people assuming it's 'bait' or a joke. I fucking hate how trannies - people who want to cut their dick off - are treated with respect but people like us aren't.
>>
Who else is transrich here?
I was born as upper middleclass but always feel as oligarch...
>>
>>53127232
That's a small dreamcatcher.
>>
>>53127034
This is the next logical step for the SJW movement. They'll be "ethnically identifying" as Arabs and such, it'll be a thing by 2020 mark my words.
>>
>>53127762
You're a big guy
>>
>>53127813
4U.
>>
>>53127034
lol
>>
Like OP I knew from a young age that I wasn't like the other boys around me. I am your typical British guy - black hair, fair skin, and normal male build... but I always felt really different than the others, I can't really explain it. Mind you I grew up before the internet, and lived in a small rural town, so my exposure to people was somewhat limited to the news paper and my immediate classmates/friends.

Then one day a girl moved to our town and enrolled in my class. She was white, like me, but had freckles and red hair. I was fascinated by her red hair and had a big crush on her. This crush became far more intense when I hit puberty, and I began to focus on the sexualization of her red hair and freckles. Remember this was before the internet, so I had no easy outlet for this sexual frustration. The girl would never give me the time of day, and no other red headed girls were near me. Eventually this sort of became... A bit fucked up. In order to live out a sexual fantasy I got my hands on a wig and died it red (couldn't find a normal red wig). I dressed up in my sisters clothing and had the most intense masturbatory orgasm. It was then I knew that I was meant to be a "ginger".

Dying my hair was an easy fix, but the freckles couldn't be accomplished. It was impossible. I slowly died my hair slightly more red every year. It started off from black to dark brown, dark brown to light brown, light brown to auburn, then out right red. For some reason I was afraid of going straight to red.

In order to reproduce freckles I began experimenting with sunscreening parts of my skin to produce tanned spots, but it never worked. I actually spent a week in Auckland buying dozens of pens that might produce some realistic freckle look but nothing worked.

I'm blessed with the internet now though and an abundance of info on faking freckles exist. All my friends, except my family, genuinely thinks I'm ginger, including my kids (not my wife though, I came out to her early on)
>>
>tfw I identify with battleships

I just want to swim around and blowing shit up with my heavy artillery while the crew tends to my needs, the captain gently caressing and my steering wheel
>>
i decided i was a black guy after several black people got angry when i used the word 'negroid'

so yeah, i know what you're going through OP
>>
File: pepe.png (57 KB, 500x382) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pepe.png
57 KB, 500x382
>>53127962
Thankyou for sharing your tale with us I know it's not easy.
>>
>>53127965
>>53126066
stop trying so hard to achieve meme status, lad
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Thread DB ID: 384053

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.