[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white males becoming so beta and effeminate in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Nero_smirk.jpg (228KB, 600x510px) Image search: [Google]
Nero_smirk.jpg
228KB, 600x510px
Why are white males becoming so beta and effeminate in the 21st century?
>>
Snake people add fluoride to female hormones
>>
File: but im male.png (259KB, 586x960px) Image search: [Google]
but im male.png
259KB, 586x960px
>implying thats a bad thing.
>>
it's the CIA pouring oestrogen into our drinking waters
>>
>>53125724
Are you one of them, Hans?
>>
>>53125760
you'd lick my waxed ass if you couldnt see my balls desu
>>
>>53125783
Sounds hot. Post email to talk more.
>>
>>53125749
estrogen*
>>
>>53126081
fluoride*
>>
File: bored baby.jpg (53KB, 384x400px) Image search: [Google]
bored baby.jpg
53KB, 384x400px
>>53125724
What a surprise.
>>
>>53125673
They live on tutorial mode and don't have any struggle in their lives.
>>
File: 1375843014733.png (26KB, 465x423px) Image search: [Google]
1375843014733.png
26KB, 465x423px
>>53125724
>>
>>53125673
aside from multikulti stuff, because a certain number of them realized the fact that other cultures or gender shit arent so bad as they assumed, and have actually started to get into it and expansively share it with anyone else over internet. you animefags are one of them.

also there are no such alpha whites anywhere anymore. in short, developing and monopolizing the latest technologies were automatically making them alpha and seemingly manly but that era was over. you gotta admit the modern alpha and actual whitest people are sensitive hipsters or dull normalfag actors on hollywood movies. im not even kidding.
>>
>>53125673

you are right, this IS a thing but you have to wonder how much of the masculine image is, for lack of a better word, a meme. Most of history was powdered wigs, pink was a boys color, cowboys never existed they were just invented to sell cigarettes etc.

In fact, go google it, I bet what you'll find is this perceived masculine image arose in the 20th century alongside cinema and adverting.
>>
>>53127900
>im not even kidding.
That's why it's funny. Alphas are still there, but they don't spend their time on anime boards.
>>
File: sF35WA16.jpg (45KB, 640x856px) Image search: [Google]
sF35WA16.jpg
45KB, 640x856px
>>53125673
Asian influence
>>
>Post modern society
This kills the man.

KACZYNSKI WAS RIGHT
>>
men not to be masculine is a sign of peacefur society desu.
>>
Because whites are fucking faggots since WWII ended.
>>
>>53125724
>>53125783
Kill yourself t*rk rat
>>
>>53125673
They live too good. Their work is done by turks, arabs and blacks.
And the production is in China and India
>>
>>53126169
sudaca shitskin wageslave detected
>>
File: 1807837-japan_then_and_now.jpg (131KB, 948x435px) Image search: [Google]
1807837-japan_then_and_now.jpg
131KB, 948x435px
>>53125673
If you want a non meme answer:

Women have different preferences for men depending on the economic and health situation. Men with more testosterone (and therefore associated features) are considered better mates in places that have economies based on manual labor and major problems with disease (for some reason high test men have better immune systems). So women flock to them.

But as a country grows richer and shifts to a service economy with much lower rates of infection, women tend to gravitate towards more feminine looking me. The prevailing theory for this is that men with higher estrogen levels are more likely to stick around. If we lived in a shithole then it wouldn't matter if they stuck around because they cant provide and are more likely to die.

You see this phenomenon all over the place, from pic related to the heavy representation of homosexuals in the media. Ask yourself- who are the manliest white people? Probably Russians or some other eastern European cunt. America started transitioning in the 80s away from manufacturing jobs and all of a sudden the dude who looked the most like a bitch was the one getting the pussy (remember leotards and perms?)
>>
>>53136194
>russians
>white
>>
>>53135931
Disgusting NEET detected
>>
>>53136446
chicano shitskin wageslave detected
>>
>>53136343
yes yes good meme slavs not white niggers of europe etc
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.