[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys ever thought about it that we ex-muslims or """"muslims"""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1448848921994.jpg (56KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1448848921994.jpg
56KB, 450x450px
Have you guys ever thought about it that we ex-muslims or """"muslims""""" are you most valuable tool or allies against this refugee shit? I mean you guys say that people wont do anything because leftist and other people call you racist or uninformed about islam.

But this shit doesnt work with us

>hurr durr white guilt
Bitch please do i look white to you?

>you know nothing about islam
Lmao as a ex-muslim i know more about islam or what most of these "refugees" think than you

I mean leftist have no arguments than this. We are their worst nightmare and they know that. Thats why they encourage these religious nutjobs to hold us down. So that we will fear to speak against it. That we might get labeled as "traitor" or western cocksucker or something. Or even get attacked and honor killed.

Honestly the future of europe lies in our hands. If we speak against natives wont be afraid to be labeled as racists so we can finally kill the SJW menace together.
>>
>>53124242
*if we speak against it natives wont be...
>>
>>53124242
Bump
>>
You'll get ignored or defamed, like the blacks who speak out against nigger culture.

There are already ex-muslims who speak out against Islam, you just haven't heard of them because the increasingly pro-muslim media ignores them.
>>
>>53124928
There arent enough of us who spoke against it. Many are still too apathetic
>>
>>53125109
But that may change soon
>>
>>53125109

or too scared

the high profile apostates have attempts against their lives rather often
>>
>>53125109

the ex muslim forum is pretty big, the BBC in england literally ran hit pieces on them being bigots when a lead member said that solidarity for hijab was stupid because of the hundreds of muslim women that had no say in the matter or they'd be beaten or raped by morality police
>>
Second generation immigrants often have an identity crisis because they don't feel like they belong in the country they were born in, and they don't feel totally accepted in the country their family comes from too. This can lead to them clinging to one identity and hating the other to an extreme. Often it results in them hating the country they live in and idealizing the country their family comes from because they haven't actually lived there. That's why there's so many radicalized Muslims in the west, they think radical Islam is the solution to their identity crisis. Sometimes it goes the other way and they become extremely self hating and want to be white/end up hating non whites so much because they feel like it'll make them fit in. I'm sure that scenario is how they'll discredit you. I'm not one to defend Islam, but I do know a self hating half Iranian so I know this definitely does happen. I don't think the self haters should discredit the people speaking out against Islam though.
>>
>>53125185
Im not self haiting tho. I just dont think the current immigration policy is a good idea. And i dont think people know how to deal with radicals. They are literally islamic preachers calling for violence on streets in broad daylight.
>>
>>53125438
This.
And t b q h Kamerad, I am also a muslim and think this shit needs to be stopped.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.