[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does someone convert to Judaism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1367342330006.png (5KB, 401x400px) Image search: [Google]
1367342330006.png
5KB, 401x400px
How does someone convert to Judaism?
>>
>>53123864
just bee urself
>>
>>53123864
Circumcise your penis and then go to a rabbi
>>
>>53123894
Are you sure? I thought there was more to it
>>
>>53123907
Read the Torah and become familiar with Judaism and make sure you're circumcised and then see the rabbi

The rabbis usually try to dissuade you from converting but yeah that's about it t.b.h
>>
>>53123864
>chop dick
>shout out "oy vey" three times
>>
>>53123864
Giyur is rather hard thing to do, better do this in Prague etc. Israeli Jews are very strict about that, I know Russian Jew who hasnt passed it in Israel.
>>
Men don't need to convert. Just marry a Jewish girl.
>>
>>53123864
Go to a rabbi for guidance. Usually it's good to live at least one year of a jewish life (that is, attending synagogue, celebrating the High Holy Days, etc) to see if that's what you really want.

t. converting
>>
>>53124003
>>53123954
sounds good 2bh
>>
Snipety snap
>>
id do it if you didnt have to get the snip. maybe a stunt cock could work?
>>
>>53124120
You just get circumcised after the conversion is done. Some branches of judaism don't require it though, I think Reform and Reconstructionist (Reform is much more serious than Reconstructionist though, in the latter you can even be an atheist).

But if you want Masorti or Orthodox conversion you pretty much have to.
>>
>>53124120
>>53124190
>not already being prepared
We told you you were doing it wrong world.
>>
>>53123934
>rabbis usually try to dissuade you from converting
Because they know it's practically downgrading.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.