[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw there were people that voluntarily enlisted themselves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1450573873631.jpg (28KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1450573873631.jpg
28KB, 250x242px
>mfw there were people that voluntarily enlisted themselves to get killed in wars that had nothing to do with them
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 214x317px
>people signed up and died young in Iraq and Afghanistan so a bunch of old Jews would get rich
>>
>his country is so shit its not worth fighting for
>>
>>53118236
>needing to fight wars
>not being friendly with all your neighboors
>>
>>53118236
>>had nothing to do with them
see the post right above yours
>>
>>53118297
>yes goyim there are no borders come on its the current year sovereignty is a thing of the past okay praise le unions
>>
>>53118430
Have you been drinking?
>>
>>53118296
Thanks for helping me keep my clay Brazil.
>>
>>53118430
Good job Sven, fill those politician's coffers. Your sacrifice is noble.
>>
>>53118175
Wars in the Middle East were stupid. There's no denying that.
>>
>>53118236
>>53118236
why are you shit talking finland m8?
>>
I would die for my country because it's the best country in the world. I'd only die for a war that threatens my country's existence however. Not for a bunch of dune coons and their problems but for the preservation of America.
>>
Brits/frogs/yanks are the only ones both volunteer and regularily fighting wars I can think of. Don't people just sign up for decent pay they couldn't get elsewhere?
>>
>>53118236
yeah i'm sure finland is on brinks on invasion

you totally won't be drafted to die in the middle east anon, sure sure
>>
>>53118636
The pay itself isn't that great, but the but benefits are pretty good in the US military.
>>
>>53118597
>preservation of America.
g-goy, we need to save the petro dollar to preserve the economy!
>>
File: free_blonde_swedish_girls.jpg (184KB, 643x649px) Image search: [Google]
free_blonde_swedish_girls.jpg
184KB, 643x649px
Western degeneracy and why you are going to get extinct sumarized in on thread (except badass snow war Finland and reasonable Brasil that lives in a country that's not worth fighting for).
>>
>>53118597
I'd die for America too
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.