[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are the worst tourists to your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 11

File: 1410222356239.jpg (142KB, 996x832px) Image search: [Google]
1410222356239.jpg
142KB, 996x832px
Who are the worst tourists to your country?
>>
Americans
>>
Southern Germans

t. Northern German
>>
>>53117675
Refugees.
>>
Australians and South Americans.

Chinks are pretty high up there too.
>>
>>53117734
Did you get bantered especially hard or something? Our tourists are fine.
>>
>>53117675
Australians
>>
Korean or Chinese.
Remember that It is only cute girls that is allowed to talk in a loud boise in a train.
You, ugly Korean or Chinese must be silent in public.
>>
>>53117675
Australians.
>>
Chinese I suppose
>>
>>53117748
Because Australians are the epitome of the cancerous dude bro le backpacker culture meme.
>>
Do we have any? Americans get confused about closing times but that's about it. WHADDAYA MEAN IT AIN'T OPEN ON SUNDAY. Asians are autistic and just photography everything.
>>
>>53117675
Chinese.
>>
>>53117748
They like to get drunk and pick fights in bars/stores. That applies to other tourists, but Australians seem to be the worst about it
>>
>>53117708
American Marines; these niggers expect free shit like they do in USA
>>
Brits and Muscovites
>>
>>53117914
>marines
You're judging us by our worst, don't be surprised
>>
>>53118004
Are Brits common tourists?
>>
Tourists we have no problem with, it's the people who want to stay here that are problematic.
>>
>>53118040
Yes, there is plenty of them in the old town and in the city center. They are infamous for not knowing how to pee in loo.
>>
>>53117748
The Chinese are a scourge.
>>
>>53118071
The Brazilians are the worst about over staying visas. Tons of those shitskins end up coming to New England as tourists then desperately trying to find an apartment that will allow them to rent. It's a big problem in and around Boston, they're fucking everywhere.
>>
>>53117914
>>53118032

"When America sends it's people they don't send their best. They send those with a lot of problems It's the marines."
>>
>>53117675
Brits, Americans and Aussies: not all of them, but the younger, loud, obnoxious type.

Russians (the nouveau riche type) especially when in a restaurant they act like brutes and tyrants towards the staff serving them.

Although in this aspect (my sister runs a restaurant in the heart of Bruges) Lithuanians were the worst. Some guy ordered for 170 euros food and drinks and tried to impress his whores by refusing to pay and threatening to smash the place. He claimed he was Russian until when the police came his identity became clear.

Truly the worst ape I've ever seen.
>>
>>53117675
Russians. I dont care how much money they bring here. Just fuck off
>>
>>53117792
Yeah, and Chinese, especially when in groups (busloads).

Loud, dirty and very impolite.

That is how I learned the difference between them and Japs at a young age.
>>
>>53117675
Britbongos and krautcucks.
>>
>>53117845
Why isn't it open on Sunday? Sabbath?
>>
>>53118130
>They are infamous for not knowing how to pee in loo.

This! Why do so many young obnoxious Brits come here to urinate against our churches and historical monuments?

The elderly Brit tourists are ok.

Also we used to have a nice Belgian Beer festival here, until hordes of Brits dressed as superheroes come drink themselves to oblivion and start fighting.
>>
>>53119632
>until hordes of Brits dressed as superheroes come drink themselves to oblivion and start fighting.
For what purpose
>>
>>53117675
All tourists who are from Korea and china are bad. Ones from Australia at the ski area now and they are rude and noisy.

All tourists don't speak Japanese.
>>
Chinese

Learn to stand in a proper line for fuck's sake
>>
>>53119733
yep

its chinese tourists who are the worse, they're rude and have no manners
>>
>>53119477
teuton scum
>>
>>53117675
chinese should be the answer for every country
>>
Parisians
>>
Chinese
>>
>>53118071
this
well said
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 470x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 470x371px
Chinese
>>
>>53119689
that's just how we roll.
>>
>>53119689
>>53119689
They drink themselves into a stupor as fast as possible and start a fight with peace-loving beer-drinking Belgians who are hospitable to them. Why they have this binge habit you have to ask them. In the old days they could say 'mandatory closing time' but nowadays I guess just being subhuman will do.

Why they dress as superheroes? They like to get shitfaced and fight dressed as batman.
>>
>>53120159
We're Celto-Germanic, you primate piece of filth.

A pity Poles weren't able to civilize your monkey race.
>>
Pretty much anyone who comes from a country that drives on the wrong side of the road
>>
>>53117798
>go to mexico
>get killed
>>
>>53120736
So chinese?
>>
>>53121059
yep that's how much we hate them.
>See Australian
>Immediately set him on fire
>>
spaniards
>>
>>53117675
southern italians
>>
>>53121588
Spanish tourists in Ireland? I guess you mean the kids that go there to "learn" english.
>>
>>53121770
yes, they stand in everyones way on streets and they're better looking than me
>>
>>53117914
When I was in the Air Force, we weren't even allowed to travel to Mexico because it was considered too dangerous. I'm not joking.
>>
>>53121805
Why don't you kick the shit out of them? Don't you have a spanish hunting day or something?
>>
>>53117675
I'm pretty sure there are no tourists in Finland.

Just Russian shoppers and they are Russian-tier
>>
>>53120627
>They like to get shitfaced and fight dressed as batman.

What's wrong with that lad? You get to watch epic superhero battles for free
>>
>>53119477

once most brits get past their teens/early 20s they evolve into respectable members of society and as a consequence become much better tourists
>>
>>53117734
I have never, EVER met an Australian tourist in the US. Where do you live?
>>
>>53117675
German faggots are the worst, I wish they'd stay in their mudslim infested shithole. Fucking cucks s.m.h t.b.h.
>>
>>53122010
Where do you live? I want to go there and be a nuisance.
>>
South Korean .
Because they do not shed paper in the toilet bowl to the toilet.
>>
>>53122083
mallorquín detected
>>
>>53122109
Vegas.
>>
I never had too much of a problem with any tourists.

I used to live by disneyland (Anaheim, CA) and I gave a lot of different people instructions on how to get there, most were nice about it.
>>
>>53117675
It's always funny running across half-dead Germans who decided to visit the Mojave desert in a rented KIA Rio with half a tank of gas and only a couple of those little bottled waters.
>>
>>53122230
Fuck off, Chumlee.
>>
>>53122273
dude has that happened to you too?

My grandparents took a clueless german couple to the nearest grocery store and gas station and got them on the right path but it was like...what the fuck are you doing out here? WHY?

They were really polite and thankful my grandparents said. They were all happy that they got to help them and talk with people from another country.

Still, is this a thing germans do now like digging holes in beaches?
>>
Parisians. Some dutch and germans also could be annoying in the summer (I live in Burgundy). Others are fine
>>
fugging chinese everywhere here
they're awful

also africans tend to be pretty polite and all right
>>
>>53122366
>Still, is this a thing germans do now like digging holes in beaches?

Yes, Normandy is still ingrained in their genes.
>>
>>53122366
>dude has that happened to you too?
When I was younger my family would head out Death Valley or the surrounding area every summer. There would nearly always be at least one group of germans out of gas or otherwise stuck in the middle of nowhere. Frankly it's incredible that only a couple have died. I think a big part of that is that they only get a couple miles down the unpaved roads before their shitty 2WD rentals get stuck.

No idea why so many Germans headed to CA decide visiting a place called DEATH VALLEY is the best use of their time. It gets a lot of Asian tourists too but they usually get shuttled in via bus, take a few pictures, then head elsewhere.
>>
If we're talking about a singular tourist it has to be Americans, but Chinese are by far the worst because they travel in fucking packs and ruin everything in close proximity to them

Best tourists are Brits and Germans, I guess because all the shit Brit tourists are too busy ruining the continent
>>
Either ruskies or "refugees"
>>
>>53119711
>rude and noisy

lmao you should see a jap eating then.
>>
Strayans are god tier tatted up alpha muscle guys, americans are fat nerds and euros are sissy fuckbois desu
>>
>>53122722
greatest ally
>>
>>53122594
Yeah the buses are asian and old people containment vehicles

If I was a tourist I would not go to death valley of all fucking places and especially so unprepared. At least read up on it, it has a name for a reason
>>
>>53117675
Either Irish or Brits.

Chinese too, they're not as rude and aggressive, but they're just fucking everywhere and you get sick of them. Travelling in packs and clogging up the CBD, fucking annoying.

Kiwis are alright.
>>
>>53117675
All tourists are welcome *rubshands*

Except leftist sjws, with pali flags in the hands and smalls penis in the pants.
>>
>Ctrl+F Arabs
>0 Results

For shame /int/. Surely you have encountered the rudest, most arrogant, finger snapping cunt tourists ever.
>>
>>53123685
Here they're not tourists, they're immigrants
>>
>>53123685

No I've only ever seen one Arab, he was from Bahrain
>>
>>53117675
Americans.
>>
>>53117675
every single one of them
>>
>>53124080
Which country was he from then?
>>
>>53124297
many are Amerifats
>>
>>53117675
Ru**ians
>>
>>53117675
Brits
>>
File: N1t0F.jpg (10KB, 323x240px) Image search: [Google]
N1t0F.jpg
10KB, 323x240px
>>53124393
>>
>>53117708
Jumping Bean knows the truth.
>>
>>53124530
yes
>>
>>53119599
Because it's the law for some reason.
Please liberate.
>>
>>53117675
Brits

Holy shit, if you only knew what kind of crap they pull off here

Next time someone says "hurr durr russian tourists are the worst lmao" in my face I'm gonna pour a bottle of sulfuric acid over them
>>
>>53117675
Chinese. They're just rude and are general subhuman scum.
>>
>>53123685
>>53123757
>Here they're not tourists, they're immigrants
This pretty much, and usually they're not that bad. The Chinese are worse.
>>
>>53124755
Explain
>>
>>53117675

Indians
>>
File: fritzgohome.jpg (3MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
fritzgohome.jpg
3MB, 4320x3240px
>>53117675
Brits and Russians. To be honest, anon-kun, the tourists aren't nearly as annoying as foreign exchange students, especially those from Germany.
>>
>>53125013
Same here familia
>>
>>53122659
>"refugees"
>tourists
>>
Americans. True story.
Really loud, complain about everything, AMERICA IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.
Then why do you even go on vacation outside of the US if it's so amazing?
Jesus Christ.
>>
Most tourists behave themselves here, don't really have a problem with any nationality.

Americans and Germans are kind of obscene when I see them abroad though. US tourists in Mexico seemed like arseholes.
>>
>>53123523
>Except leftist sjws, with pali flags in the hands
Does this actually happen? Do they come to Israel to protest at town squares or something?
>>
>>53125267
>>53125296

Met a few Americans in the UK and they seemed nice and polite desu
>>
>>53117675
the ones making it out alive.
>>
Was at the pub and some drunk brit said he was going to give me a "Liverpool" kiss. I have a lot of good English mates though.
>>
>>53125625
>"Liverpool" kiss
kek, I thought that was a meme
>>
prolly brits, nothing against them but they just get blasted like no others, not even aussies can keep up with them here, then they start some shit and get beat up and cry about us being assholes
>>
Belgians.
>>
File: Looking-Through-Fingers.jpg (10KB, 283x160px) Image search: [Google]
Looking-Through-Fingers.jpg
10KB, 283x160px
>Anticipating with dread for Estonians to bring the truth about finnish tourists
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
i get the impression that people overseas wouldn't believe i was australian even if i said i was
>>
File: cool corgi.jpg (318KB, 1280x1184px) Image search: [Google]
cool corgi.jpg
318KB, 1280x1184px
Speaking of tourists why do Japs and Chinks do take photos non-stop?
I remember when we were at Lucerne, Switzerland taking a stroll through that wooden bridge there were Chinks and Japs taking photos of every fucking plank and wooden pole the damn bridge had.
What was kind of funny though that we had our Corgi Pembroke with us and as soon as those Japs saw it their attention from the bridge shifted immediately to our corgi, some even followed us somewhat to take pictures of our pooch.
>>
>>53117675
Americans are the best.
Chinese are fucking shit.
>>
>>53117675
Hahahaha Hahahaha EROSKI
>>
the English
>>
>>53126376
yeah, they're pretty shit, we don't even want to talk about this
>>
>>53117675
>tourist
>chicago
lmao
>>
>>53117675
Chinese. Some spit, take photos of random shit, take up the footpath. But the worst is when they (and other Asians) can use their Chinese drivers """license""" legally here.
Let me personally say, the tourists are the absolute worst drivers, because they're so used to driving in shit traffic.
>>
File: 1451754575331.jpg (108KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1451754575331.jpg
108KB, 1024x683px
>>53127293
Thank you kind Estonia
>>
>>53122010
Honest to God I don't think I've ever seen more than one or two Australians in America. And if I did I probably couldn't tell their accent apart from the UK.
>>
>>53119599
Sunday is the pagan day of throat singing.
On sunday there is no one on the streets, but you can hear the echoes of distant throat singing on the urban steppes.
>>
Italians
>>
>>53119711
Not me, I was very respectful when I was aat Furano last year, but it's no wonder you have an ageing population, every Japanese person acted like quiet fucking autists.

Also, if you're catering to English speaking tourists, it's expected that you actually speak English, do you want our money or not.

I also went to Shanghai on that trip; the Chinese are more vocal and open, and speak English better. But the cities are more dirty. the city is first world on the whole, but there is still parts where the third world seeps through.
>>
>>53127844
>but there is still parts where the third world seeps through.
like the air you're forced to breathe
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>53127081
Happens here too.
But on the other hand, when I went skiing in Furano, Japan (small town) we were taking pics of, looking back, just random shit: their McDonalds and their snow moving equipment etc. because we're not used to seeing that much snow, or snow in a town.

Pic related, view outside our hotel.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>53127953
Exactly, and as your walking along, you might catch a whiff of sewer stench. Also, there's a general lack of greenery, all the plants are brown.
Still, there are some cool things to do.
Pic related is nice
>>
>>53128385
that does look nice
>>
>>53122722
>onholidayinbali.jpg

The worst tourists I encounter are snobby europeans and americans.

Normally online I find people from american to be fine, if a bit uptight. Every american tourist I've met has been incredibly enthusiastic, obnoxiously so, to my face and then turned away and immediately started shit talking passive aggressively. Things that spring to mind I've heard are "wow, I can't believe he made me pay this much for that!" and "he makes me glad I can give a decent smile". If you want to complain or shit talk, do it to my face and not as you're walking away while speaking loud as all hell, it's petty. Accept that the prices and service are different here and for fuck sakes learn to use an inside voice rather than yelling all the time. For the record, americans are the only ones I get complaints like that from.

Snobby europeans are more annoying than normal snobby people because instead of making a quip about something they don't like, they'll make the quip and spend a couple minutes detailing to me why they don't like it and how it's much nicer in europe.
>>
Wealthy middle-aged russians.. Literally the biggest assholes on the planet. Selfish, tacky, cheap, rude as fuck... could go on but i gotta get to work.
>>
>>53129305

oh and theres also a problem with chinese tourist letting their kids shit on the ground where ever they are. have a flight attendent friend who said on a flight from Beijing a chinese mom let her son to drop trou take a shit in the aisle then asked the flight attendants to pick it up... she was too busy watching a movie to take him to the bathroom. subhuman scum..
>>
>>53129305
do they speak English at least?
>>
>>53129551

normally the woman speaks english and the fat husband yells commands to her. i don't have a problem with normal russians, but there is something wrong with the obvious wealthy ones. the snobbery is unbelievable.
>>
>>53122722
Cheers cunt
>>
sigh
>>
>>53118004
>>53119477
>>53119561
>>53119632
>>53123318
>>53125087
*the English.
>>
Like many have said before, Russians and "refugees".
>>
Frog backpackers and Chileans. None of them can speak decent Spanish and they smell like shit.
>>
>>53117675
Chinks hands down
>>
>>53117675
Dutch where I worked they were the less polite and greedy at the same time, but they were mostly rednecks (I worked on a beach on the Mediterranean but not the fancy ones like Nice)

Otherwise I'd say chinks although they aren't a problem in my region, but everytime I go to Paris there are just to many of them. I never saw one shitting on the streets or whatever like people tell on /int/, they aren't a problem alone but last time I visited Versailles Palace they zerg rushed the place
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.