[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>American Culture >Twerk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

File: 1256436345.jpg (440KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
1256436345.jpg
440KB, 693x693px
>American Culture
>Twerk
>>
>japanese culture
>commit sudoku
>>
>he actually wears jeans
>he actually drinks Coca-Cola™
>he actually watches TV and films
>he actually listens to music made before 1400
>>
>>53115966
At least they know what shame is.
>>
>estonian culture
>sell alcohol
>>
File: 22 - WmG6X47.jpg (495KB, 1632x976px) Image search: [Google]
22 - WmG6X47.jpg
495KB, 1632x976px
>>53116006
>he actually lives in Sweden
>>
>>53116020
Just like their birth rate
>>
>>53116039
The Swedish people wanted to be like America and this is the end result.
>>
File: 01 - nGUWyIC.jpg (45KB, 488x389px) Image search: [Google]
01 - nGUWyIC.jpg
45KB, 488x389px
>>53116070
I think you mean Iraq
>>
I like twerking
>>
>>53115943
https://youtu.be/RH9ae-BWbKM
>>
File: US_racial_diversity_map.png (305KB, 988x662px) Image search: [Google]
US_racial_diversity_map.png
305KB, 988x662px
>>53116108
Post all the memes you want. Sweden might have hosted an African festival once as shown in the picture above but you have two entire months dedicated to their history and double digit percentage of blacks.
>>
>>53116070
>>53116212
>blacks being here are as a result of slavery
>all the immigrants aren't even getting accepted by the people
At least we don't openly welcome them
>>
File: 02 - sYKaDim.jpg (46KB, 336x637px) Image search: [Google]
02 - sYKaDim.jpg
46KB, 336x637px
>>53116212
A map of "racial diversity" is not the same as of just black people.

I'll take americanized niggers over muslims any day, but in my life I see less than a dozen a week living in the northern US.

Meanwhile, all populated areas of Sweden are basically overrun with immigrants now. Malmö, Stockholm, Gothenburg... all lost.
>>
>>53116184
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCzFnsG_BhU
>>
File: acs_race_ethnicity.png (549KB, 650x599px) Image search: [Google]
acs_race_ethnicity.png
549KB, 650x599px
>>53116313
Doesn't really matter. We don't really have that many blacks, it's mostly MENA. Your blacks are more rabid than any group anyhow but we'll reach your level in a decade if we keep this up.

>>53116329
I wanted to include your Hispanic friends too.

American cities are more overrun than Swedish cities. Our minorities live in isolated commieblock suburbs unlike in America where whites live in suburbia and blacks in the centre for some reason.
>>
>>53116339
what is it with russians and twerking are they reallly white niggers?also their twerkers have no ass whats the point ?
>>
File: 51 - wUYRmvH.jpg (381KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
51 - wUYRmvH.jpg
381KB, 1920x1152px
>>53116509
>I wanted to include your Hispanic friends too.

Spics, while unfavorable because they breed like rabbits, are the best of worst. At least they're hardworking, do the jobs whites don't want to do, and are Christian. Oh, and Mexican food is fucking amazing, hope you get a chance to experience it from an authentic mexican restaurant some day, Sven.

>American cities are more overrun than Swedish cities.
I dunno about that m8, I don't know of any No-Go zones anywhere near Manhattan for police. Can't say the same for Stockholm. At the very least, we aren't welcoming them with open arms.

>Our minorities live in isolated commieblock suburbs unlike in America where whites live in suburbia and blacks in the centre for some reason.

Yeah, something about our history, car culture, and having a ton of space makes our inner city living a contrast to Europe. The rich live outside of the city here (because they can afford [nice] cars) and commute from their cozy suburbs to work in the city. The opposite is true in most big European cities.
>>
>>53116726
>The rich live outside of the city here

I should mention that an exception to this, I'm pretty sure, is in New York. The rich live in the city center here, mainly because NYC is so big that it would be difficult to commute to the city every day.

I'm no expert on NYC though; haven't lived there.
>>
>>53116726
Our "No-Go zones" are the absolutely worst suburbs isolated from the city centre. Usually the farther you're from the centre the worse it gets until you start meeting the rural areas and villages. They're comparable to your decade-old ghettos, but those are inner-city, no?

>The opposite is true in most big European cities.
Obviously a historical European city is only for the well-off. Or some villa by the seas and lakes. I don't know why you'd ever want to put your scum there.
>>
File: 1449452832542.png (464KB, 610x488px) Image search: [Google]
1449452832542.png
464KB, 610x488px
>>53117239
>I don't know why you'd ever want to put your scum there.

Valid concern, I never fully understood it myself...
As I said earlier, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with our history. This post >>53106419 is pretty much on point with that: a lack of available quality public transportation combined with a lacking the ability to afford cars means the poor [blacks] simply could not afford to live in the suburbs as the rich did.

Also, perhaps people don't like inner city living and prefer quiet and peaceful suburb living. I know I probably would if it meant that poor subhumans couldn't be my neighbor.
>>
>>53115966
why do estonians always white knight america and americans on the internet
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.