[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

refugees in your house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-01-05-05-33-57-2040762190.jpg (179KB, 460x1131px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-05-05-33-57-2040762190.jpg
179KB, 460x1131px
Does families in your country take refugees to their houses as new family members?

Here it slowly becomes a trend. So far about 2000 Polish families declared such will but only few showed themselves on TV

http://dziendobry.tvn.pl/wideo,2064,v/przyjeli-do-domu-uchodzcow,1489612.html

http://m.wroclaw.wyborcza.pl/wroclaw/1,106542,18748721,biznesmen-z-olawy-przyjal-dwie-rodziny-syryjskie-zobaczylem.html
http://natemat.pl/158655,przyjal-dwoch-syryjczykow-do-domu-fundacja-miriam-shaded-go-wystawila
>>
why don't these same famlies help those homeless that actually need that extra hand to help get back up

t. homeless guy in mc donalds
>>
CU.CK.S
>>
>>53113926
I don't know why, but I'll tell you this.

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave 4chan. Do anything else.
>>
>>53113993
Homeless people in Poland have access to shelters
>>
>>53114030
Love this pasta
Is this the one used with the reporters?
>>
>>53114030
German media should show such stories from Poland to German audience instead of presenting us today as "fascists" because our new government wants to tax German banks ;)

By the way, new "undemocratoc" government agreed to take 10.000 refugees to Poland yesterday

http://www.rmf24.pl/raporty/raport-fala-uchodzcow/najnowsze-fakty/news-nie-bedzie-zmiany-stanowiska-polskiego-rzadu-ws-przyjecia-uc,nId,1948595
>>
>>53114030
I heard that some German families did the same
>>
>>53114204
>German media should show such stories from Poland to German audience instead of presenting us today as "fascists" because our new government wants to tax German banks ;)

Polish right-wing media from yesterday: "Germans attack Poland again!" :D
>>
Wojciech Eichelberger: "The West has huge problems wih immigrants because it failed to assimilate them. You cant just take a human to your coutry, give him benefits and close in ghetto, because it leads only to isolation and alienation. The only way to assimilate immigrants is taking them to our houses and making members of our families out of them"

http://www.polskieradio.pl/7/4816/Artykul/1538704,Uchodzcy-w-Polsce-Eichelberger-tak-nawet-w-naszych-domach
>>
>>53114204

POLAND NO !
You were our last hope of a white fortress, I guess it is Hungary's role now.
>>
>>53113926
>taking the """"refugees"""" that want to destroy your nation
>>
>>53118700
>eichelberger

eh polan i thought you beat your kikes into shutting up, what gives, you going kultimulti on me?
>>
>>53114109

As pasta as it may be he is right. There is nothing of import happening here and all of this discussion about Sweden Yes or the latest rape case in Europe done by an immigrant is not playing an overall part. If anything, you are waging a culture war, but such things are already so abstract and indirect in nature that they are simply not worth it.
>>
>>53119195
How do you know that it is a Jewish surname? Sounds Austrian to me
>>
last pic is BLACKED
>>
stupid fucks.
>>
>>53119284

could be

I did not think many Austrians lived in Poland. I think maybe the only German-speaking groups there were Germans.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.