[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>listening to ISIS nasheeds >really catchy >start humming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1429661040510s.jpg (8KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1429661040510s.jpg
8KB, 250x236px
>listening to ISIS nasheeds
>really catchy
>start humming them absentmindedly
>do it at work
>muslim coworker comes up to me and puts his hand on my shoulder
>"soon, brother"
>>
>>53113630
I don't know why, but I'll tell you this.

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave 4chan. Do anything else.
>>
Nice copy pasta pham
>>
>>53113668
But when you do have a nice, engaging conversation with a fellow anon once in a blue moon, it just reaffirms your motivation to stay here. Besides, where else would I go?
>>
>>53113630
>TFW peopel just yell "wahabiism!!" in regards to sunni extremism.
>Fail to recognize the history of Islamic political and religious movements as well as extremism that peopel fial to learn about in the past.

People don't know shit about Qutbism and it's huge influence.
>>
>>53113668
I like this
I'm stealing it :3
>>
>>53113988
Its all yours my friend. And its true
>>
File: 1412787027194.gif (3MB, 338x252px) Image search: [Google]
1412787027194.gif
3MB, 338x252px
>>53113668
this is pasta but its all true
>>
>>53113668
can confirm this.

i started working and stopped browsing my main board and feel better. now i just fuck around on /int/ few hours a week
>>
>>53113668
>misogyny
love this meme
>>
File: 1450770107200.jpg (46KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
1450770107200.jpg
46KB, 250x219px
>listening to hiphop
>really catchy
>start humming them absentmindedly
>do it at work
>black co-"worker" comes up to me and puts his hand on my shoulder
>"i din do nuffin"
>>
>>53114057
It's pretty accurate. Not in like a third-wave feminism sort of way but like in a way which you gradually become resentful or insensitive of women because you're constantly surrounded by unlovable virgins and adapting to their neurotic behavior.
>>
>>53113668
how do i block 4chan?
>>
anyway here's wonderwall
>>
My wife's son is the same way.

My
WIFE'S
SON
>>
File: 3b2.jpg (114KB, 808x499px) Image search: [Google]
3b2.jpg
114KB, 808x499px
>>53113668
I guess it's true what they say about Germans.
>>
>>53113668
Thank you

It wont help me, im too far gone

but maybe some other anon will take heed
>>
>>53113668
full of anecdotes and empty drivel

exactly what politicians would say
>>
>>53115815
K9. I blocked it on my laptop yesterday. Now im on my smartphone

The ride never ends ;_;
>>
File: wakemeup.jpg (16KB, 462x579px) Image search: [Google]
wakemeup.jpg
16KB, 462x579px
>>53113668
This is actually true which makes it 100x worse. The amount of productive shit I could have done instead of posting on here...
>>
>>53113668
Right in the feels
>>
>>53113630
>
I was sitting in the local park sipping beer and listening to some music when a nasheed started to play (salil sawarin I think) by accident.

At that moment an Arab couple passed by, the guy was looking pissed off at me, while the veiled woman was smiling at me.
>>
https://youtu.be/BculWxBvWmE
Someguy blasted this on his car .
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.