[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a Muslim girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1450973217153.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1450973217153.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
Would you date a Muslim girl?
>>
>>53102121
No
>>
only if she sucks my dick if you're catching my drift
>>
No but I've fucked a couple ;)
>>
Fucking one is my fetish.
>>
>>53102228
This
>>
No, I don't wanna convert or get stabbed.
>>
Unfortunately already.
>>
File: 1416991261546.jpg (13KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
1416991261546.jpg
13KB, 250x219px
>>53102121
I already am
>>
File: 1448353406578.jpg (56KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448353406578.jpg
56KB, 600x400px
>>53102121
yes, will she let me put it in her ass?
>>
>>53102121
Only if she was super chill about it. I'm not very religious, so I don't want to date someone who is really up tight about their religion. That, and if she understood that there is no fucking way I would ever convert. If she ticks those boxes, of course.

Oh, and she gotta be a qt.
>>
Absolutely not. It's forbidden for them to anyway.

t. Catholic
>>
>>53102121
yeah
>>
I did. Twice.

One tried to convert me after a year and a half and her brothers hated me.

The other wasn't religious at all. Pretty cool, but too leftist for me. We broke up after 4 months. Shortest relationship I've had.
>>
Only if she didn't wear any kind of headdress.
>>
No
Muslims are retarded
>>
>>53102121
Yes. If she became atheist
>>
>>53102121
Nah, I don't want to have anything to do with crazy sandnigger's culture.
>>
>>53102121
No, I want white christian children.
>>
Not if she wears a headdress or is practicing/religious.
I would date "muslims"*
*Drinks, eats pork, parties, doesn't give alms, etc but says she's muslim
>>
>>53102121
if she is doesn't wear all this hijab or whatever shit. And if she is not all crazy about her religion and will not run away from me in syria.
>>
>>53102121
No
>>
>>53102121
Only if she was a Central Asian qt.
>>
I've a religious muslim fuckbuddy.
>>
I wouldn't even put my dick inside them, let it alone dating them. Only non-religous girls can have the privilege to riding my dick ;)
>>
>>53102121
I would date any girl, even black (but not gypsy)

t. 25 years old virgin
>>
I don't care,but she must put off that towel.
>>
>>53106224
Sweden
YES
>>
>Muslim
Maybe.
>wearing a headscarf
Never.
>>
Muslims girls in the west have been the best fucks for me. The more conservative in public, the kinkier in private. Love them.
>>
>>53102167
I don't.
>>
Yes, I prefer one
They are okay with you treating them like second class citizens
>>
>>53102121
Not unless she quits Islam and doesn't wear any kind of headdress.
>>
A white muslim girl would be a fucking lunatic that voluntarily gave up her human rights and admitted herself to cattle status, so not bloody likely.
>>
No because I'm still pretending to be Muslim and that'd be too difficult, easier to fuck drunk slags and leave before they wake up.
>>
>>53102121
Probably not too religious one.
But I definitely would like an arab qt
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.