[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you were born in a shitty suburban town in Ontario >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: age.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
age.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>tfw you were born in a shitty suburban town in Ontario
>tfw you were not born in France
>tfw you will never have a french qt gf
>tfw you will never eat god-tier food everyday
>tfw everything in your country is fucking ugly

Should I commit suicide?
>>
NO

you won't see Trump make America great again
>>
File: 1413312212085.jpg (204KB, 646x774px) Image search: [Google]
1413312212085.jpg
204KB, 646x774px
>>53099890
>you were born mexican
>>
>>53099890
>tfw you were born in a shittiest city in Alberta
>tfw you were born in shitty british colonial backwater
>tfw you will never be a full citizen of the British Empire
>tfw you will never have a british qt and be a successful british gentlemen
>tfw you will alway be lumberjack in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>53099890
>French
>god tier food

You spelled Italian wrong m8
>>
>>53101031
I am not fan of Italian food, it's "good" but lack sophistication and is kind of coarse.
>>
>>53102242
I was gonna get mad but then I saw you were Canadian.
>>
File: 1451367050368.jpg (71KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1451367050368.jpg
71KB, 633x758px
>>53099890
>tfw when you have to deal with another ungrateful Quebecois because Europe is now fucked with Muslims
>>
Another Canadian self hater? Here

*approaches you, unzips pants, brings out big black dingus, shoves into your mouth and ejaculates* Enjoy comrade, you've been freed of your leaf torment, you are now peru
>>
>>53099890
>france

yeah maybe 150 years ago, now its just a Kuck palace filled with smelly Maghreb and arabs and godless white kucks
>>
File: thunder bay ontario.jpg (882KB, 3187x1793px) Image search: [Google]
thunder bay ontario.jpg
882KB, 3187x1793px
>>53099890

OP you can own something your average Frenchman never will: land
>>
>>53099890
Suburb of Toronto?

At least you live even vaguely near a major city, try growing up in the middle of fucking nowhere with all cities 4-5 hours away.
>>
File: 1373600715585.jpg (61KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1373600715585.jpg
61KB, 480x480px
>>53099890
>tfw you were born in middle east
>tfw you'll live all of your life in this shithole with dirty arabs and kurds
>tfw this country won't even last long with these traitors in here
>tfw you were born in the shittiest times of Turkey with Erdogan and his useless religion politics
>tfw you will never be loved in Europe or America
>tfw you're just stuck in here waiting to die because of dirty fucking arabs and backstabbing useless kurds
>>
>>53103939

convert to Orthodoxy, learn Armenian, come to California
>>
>>53099890
are you americans not allowed to leave the country or what's the problem?
>>
>>53104160
I'm not even a muslim. Is it just the muslim hate or both the muslim and turkish hate?
>>
>>53102242
italian food is sophisticated as fuck. you've probably only had american ""italian"" food. it's nothing alike
>>
>>53104244

in California at least you might get ostracized by other immigrants for being a Turk if you tried to settle in with the eastern European / middle eastern groups, and would be ostracized by Mexicans and the rest of America for being Muslim. Turks have a similar reputation among middle easterners here as the Japanese do among other Asians.
>>
>>53104400
The thing is most of the people who went to America are the uneducated ones. They go there open a döner shop and live in the ghettos. As their kids affected by their surroundings start to act like black thugs. This is a reason why the Turkish are hated there too I guess
>>
>>53104564

most Turks I know are currently middle class, and one is a very successful business owner. Their parents all started off in shitty areas but they managed to get out quicker than most.
>>
>>53099890
At least you have chinks instead of muslims.
>>
>>53104675
Yeah well that's good to hear but for example in France when people know where you're from they distance themselves like you're some kind of a thug or something or in England. Well I'll come visit America though.
Are the burgers really that cheap in there by the way?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.