[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Denmark General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: denm-MMAP-md.png (111KB, 1032x727px) Image search: [Google]
denm-MMAP-md.png
111KB, 1032x727px
I'll be staying in Copenhagen for winter and spring. Tell me about your country. Share information I won't find in Fodor's or Lonely Planet. Is the food good? Are your women qt? Is Scandinavian winter /cozy/ indoors? How expensive are prostitutes?
>>
>>53096715
its terrible
>>
>>53096768
Why?
>>
>>53096715
>Making a Denmark general
>Actually expecting to see any danes

Oh well, the food is crap. The best in the North but that doesn't really say much. Our pastries are GOAT however. And if you like haute cuisine and have the money for it then we have some of the best restaurants in the world.

The women are quite cute I guess if you like blond girls. The defintion for blond is by the way different than from the states. Being blonde in scandinavia means platinum blond.
They are however, quite tall. So being anything less than 175 cm will be a serious disadvantage. Above 180 is preferred.
Be warned that all bonding between mates, especially guys includes extreme amounts of alcohol. So hope you can hold your own.

The winter in Copenhagen isn't really like most of Scandinavia. Denmark, and especially Copenhagen hardly has any hills. Which makes it a wonderful city to bicycle in. Since you won't see any elevation at all.

Prostitutes vary a lot in price. But is generally more expensive than much of the world. Anything in Denmark is really. But you can find some "cheap" african trafficked hookers behind our central station for 500kr which is about 90 dollars.

Welcome to Denmark!
>>
File: lep2.jpg (917KB, 2126x1535px) Image search: [Google]
lep2.jpg
917KB, 2126x1535px
Food is good, if you like pork. Check out the fast food carts, and get yourself a nice flæskestegssandwich (Roast pork sandwich), or a Danish hot dog.

Women are pretty qt. Age of consent is 15 here, you might find 16-17 year old girls partying on the weekends. Picking up girls isn't hard, unless you're ugly or autistic.

Prostitutes are around $200/hour, for the basic shit. You can get african/gypsy hookers cheaper, of course, just look around the central station.

Weed is insanely easy to get too, just go to christiania. It's a tourist attraction, so you won't have any trouble finding it in guides. The pushers there literally have shops where you can buy it. Don't take pictures there, unless you want your shit smashed.

Enjoy
>>
Denmark looks like Germany is shitting straight up into the Nordic butthole created by Norway and Sweden. And it's spraying all over the baltic sea
>>
>>53099418
Quality comment mate. Is that the best A FUCKING LEAF can come up with?
>>
>>53096715
Everything in Copenhagen is fantastic if you are willing to pay up. You just have to find the right places, but don't ask the locals - they'll send you the the nearest kebab house.
Nightlife is fantastic, and it's very easy to get around, compared to a city like London for example.
The downside is that every fifth minute some hippy freak will come up to you and try to make you join his charity fund.
>>
>>53099683
It's not wrong. You are Scandinavia's turd.
>>
>>53099212
>tfw ~173cm
i-it's all about confidence, right?

Thanks for all the info anon
>>
>>53101458
You'll be fine. Just don't lose your spaghetti
>>
>>53096715
I stayed in Copenhagen for a few days at a hostel called urban house. Super chill country, everyone is friendly and helpful. The grills are qt, tall and sexy, easy to talk to. I didn't see any hot prostitutes they were all African and scary looking desu.
>>
File: Danes.jpg (58KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
Danes.jpg
58KB, 610x406px
>>53101906
>>53101548

Do you have any tips for getting out and meeting locals, especially pic related, if I don't have any prior connections? I'm basically getting plopped in regular apartment in the middle of the city.
>>
>>53101458
>>53102080

>173cm

don't embarrass yourself, lad
>>
>>53101458
Every single girl I've fucked was taller than you anon
>>
Denmark has Northern Europe's most exciting restaurants if you ask me, really high level on some places there. Some of them more expensive than others, of course.
>>
>>53102111
>arab

ew
>>
>>53102080
I went with a big group and we found a chill bar near city hall. We drank the boots of hoegaarden and met some qt girls. They were super shy and couldn't dance worth a shit. Anyways it's easy to impress them if youre an Amerifag, life in Copenhagen is cozy but not much goes on there.
>>
its boring as fuck

dont come
>>
>>53096715
copenhagen sucks ass
>>
i'm gonna kill myself
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.