[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw all the bad stereotypes about my country refer to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1423601852383.gif (393KB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1423601852383.gif
393KB, 264x264px
>tfw all the bad stereotypes about my country refer to the south
>tfw the north and centre basically don't have their own stereotypes for foreigners
>foreigners unironically think that comfy and harmless places like marche or the alps are like naples
>>
Welcome to the fucking club.
>>
>>53095182
I know that feel.
>>
same
>>
t. alberto barbozza
>>
>>53095182
mafia is only south? is the mafia still a thing?
>>
iktf
>>
>>53096096
Mafia is Sicily.
t. Albertino Barbaci di Terrone.
>>
wow, people take only one region of your country and think that's the whole? I can't imagine who that must feel

t. monkey
>>
>>53095182
T. Albringus deracho il-Spagetto
>>
>>53096096
>mafia is only south
yes,or big cities in the north because they brought it there
>>
Literally Belgium, although most people on /int/ seem to understand the disease that is Wallonia and francophone culture in general.
>>
>>53095182
Ι agree, Venetians should have their own state. Pastaniggers out
>>
>>53095182
fuck off dickhead, I'm literally in Naples now and it's great, everyone I've talked to is infinitely more pleasant and less stuck up than people further north, the food is better, the architecture and monuments are marvelous, and I've legitimately seen almost no niggers whatsoever, compared to Florence, Venice, Rome, Pisa and Padua, where I wondered at times if I was in Africa.

Seriously, Northniggers need to take the stick out of their arses and stop blaming Neapolitans for everything, I actually believed the memes and nearly avoided coming here, but I'm really glad I didn't fall for it in the end
>>
Unfortunately what people assume about Russia is actually correct for all its regions.
>>
>>53098651
and then we the Orthodox should finally have our revenge on venetoggers. april 03 1204 NEVER FORGET
>>
>>53099161
I'm glad most tourism in Campania is limited to the Amalfi Coast, Capri, and Pompeii because Naples is an interesting city with a lot to offer, but without the hordes of tourists (and slightly fewer gypsies trying to pickpocket you)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.