[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amerifats, tell me, is there any downside of emigrating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Amerifats, tell me, is there any downside of emigrating to the Burgerland?
>>
no many can and if you do make sure it is a well paying job
>>
Depends on where you want to go.

Big city = You will probably have a good time
Out in the country = You will probably have a good time if you're conservative and only want to be around white people
>>
Our healthcare system is not like yours.
Our crime ridden areas are many magnitudes worse than yours.
Our women are not Czech women.
>be American get shot
Tornados.

I'd recommend Pittsburgh for you. There's a large central Euro community there. Make sure you have good skills
>>
The US is good as a playground for bachelors. There are avenues for hedonism, cheap goods, tech jobs and that stuff

If you want to have a family or have kids please go back to Europe to do that though

Otherwise the US is a shithole and the memes are real
>>
>>53092531
Blacks and Mexicans.

But there always remains a possibility you'll get to shoot one so that's nice
>>
You need to make at least 100K a year after taxes to be safe.
>>
>>53092531
Literally no. But it's hard, our immigration process weeds out the weak and unwilling, quite literally only taking in intelligent and competent people.

On the plus side, people will actually respect you pretty heavily for trying to immigrate here. After all, at some point all of our families did it. But mainly you do it for your children, not yourself.
>>
>>53092714

>there always remains the possibility that you'll get to shoot one

top zozzle

THIS
>>
Fuck, where to start?

Just recently there was the TPP thing.
>>
>>53092531
It will take literally forever.

Why do you think we have so many illegal aliens? Official system's fugged.
>>
>>53092665
I live out in the country; yes it's more conservative but no one is gonna give a shit unless you enjoy political conversation and debate. I'd prefer living in the country because people in cities are rude assholes compared to us, but there are less things to do here than in cities.
>>
>>53093036
Kinda makes me wonder if a German burekraut (pun intended) would enjoy going through that process.
>>
>>53093341
Maybe that's why there's so much kraut muh heritage.
>>
There is a Czech enclave in Pleasant Hill if you ever feel like you are missing home.
>>
>>53092665
You don't have to be conservative to live a comfy life in the country.

Politics will only be an issue if you make it one.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.