Daily reminder the french treated the occitanians and Brettons like shit and are now happy with the uniform soup that nearly resulted from that.
I am happy the Bretons are learning their language again.
>I am happy the Bretons are learning their language again.
>tfw you're in fact breton and don't speak breton
Don't worry, you can learn it, can't you?
Same here with low german, my father never taught it to me and I have to do it myself.
My french teachers parents never taught her because it was seen as boorish and now its in again.
Don't you have quite a lot people still speaking it?
I don't have any relative who speaks it, I'd like to learn it but since it is a celtic language it isn't related in any way to a language I already speak, which makes it difficult to learn.
Good on you, man!
Its annoying as fuck that we have to relearn hurritage.
I feel american.
Because it was mismanaged by you guys, thats why so many frenchies swarm over the broder to buy shit and work here.
They wouldn't be in such a bad shape if they had stayed with us.
I haven't seen any such thing where I live, well I live in a gallo area, not a breton speaking one.
If I can find a girl for private lessons though, I might try to look for one :^)
1. Defeat Vicar Amelia and examine the skull on the Altar to change the world state to Night.
2. Enter the Forbidden Woods to access the back of Iosefka's Clinic.
3. Once there, be sure to open the gate that leads to the front of the clinic.
4. Enter the clinic and obtain the Cainhurst Summons.
5. Go to Hemwick Charnel Lane and defeat Witch of Hemwick.
6. Approach the tall stone obelisk in the area with the two Executioners.
Pretty comfy, /int/ trying to make you think they either want to be German or hate them is pretty much bullshit
Shhh there are no Occitans nor Bretons nor Corsicans, there are only French now
We are happy
Marianne is treating us well
Come home white man