[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I was Japanese, I'd fucking hate white people. Imagine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: uGucpRG.png (113KB, 1080x664px) Image search: [Google]
uGucpRG.png
113KB, 1080x664px
If I was Japanese, I'd fucking hate white people. Imagine having tons of fat,smelly autists invading your country and saying "This isn't like anime"

Having these same neckbeards then try to educate you on you're own culture and trying to flirt with your women. I would actually hunt these weebs and beat them in the streets. It's a shame Japs are too peaceful to get violent.

Fucking hate white people to be honest. They give birth to the most autistic of fandoms,it's so head-wrecking watching these idiots.
>>
>>53089392

Although I agree with a bunch of things you've said, you sound like a nasally whiny faggot and should most likely kill yourself for the betterment of the white race as a whole.
>>
cool
>>
fake and gay
>>
Visitors spend a lot of money in Japan. They are customers even though they are weebs.
>>
>>53089438
I don't want to be white anymore. Maybe a hundred years ago it was something to write home about,but now white people are the biggest cucks and the most autistic people on this planet. And if you don't live in cuck country, you live in a poor eastern European one.There is nothing good about the white race anymore.
>>
>>53089878
True,but what about the ones that stay? There are thousands of weeaboo channels on YouTube about some western cunt living in Japan.
>>
Weeaboos are not harmfulness unlike English teacher scums tho. English teachers sometimes got arrested by drags or sexual crime.
>>
>>53090121
English teachers in Asia*
>>
>>53090121
Not just teachers, English in general are drug addicted rapists
>>
>>53090121
Yeah,further proof. I don't know why you tolerate these cunts.
>>
>>53089392
>white people
>gave birth to anime fandom
>>
we have to deal with similar problems, we get lots of dumb foreigners coming here complaining it's nothing like Doctor Who and we aren't all royalty living in castles drinking tea
>>
>>53089392

I don't know man, they beat they fuck out of my friend and his buddies with bats when they were minding their own business on a 4 day pass.
>>
>>53089392
WAITO PIGGU GO HOMMU

NIHONGO #1 ARIMASU KA!!!!! (>_<)
>>
>>53090410
>getting beat up by 5'4 japs
nigga please
>>
File: Black-Irish-404x330.jpg (26KB, 404x330px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Irish-404x330.jpg
26KB, 404x330px
>>53089922
>I don't want to be white anymore
>white anymore
>white
>>
>>53090061
Some whites are staying in Japan, but they are not so many. I live in rural area in Japan, so I haven't see any whites living in Japan.
I personally think it's totally okay so far as they earn money in Japan by their-selves and can live without causing crimes.
For most of whites, I believe Japan is not worth to live, because it's difficult for them to get decent jobs expecting English teacher.
>>
>>53090359

>why am I not being beheaded by a muslim
>>
>>53090498
I fucking wish Ireland wasn't white. Any normal person will say we are and our skin colour is white. It's a fucking shame,really.
>>
>>53089392
before speaking about races, smelly nerds and fatfucks are supposed to be universally hated anywhere though unless you stay in some special fat-friendly country like burgerland or britbongland or tacosland or shit.
japanese people are generally used to deal with smelly nerds and fatshitters like they were always beating up moepigs in school. so dont worry about it. nobody here even gives a damn about those smelly pig weebs and their bullshit.
>>
>>53090618
go to angola then you dickhead, your civilised non white brethren will welcome you with open arms
>>
>>53089922
That's your own fucking fault, what with all your "Oh, woe is us, we were Europe's first colony!" bullshit.

Practically every white American that won't shut the fuck up about how evil white people are that isn't Jewish is inevitably "of Irish descent"
>>
>>53090359
This, fuck off Dr Whoniggers
>>
>>53090359
Could be worse

Every New Zealander I've known that went to Paris complained it was filled with brown/black people
>>
>>53090359
Dr. who fandom might be worst than weebs.
>>
>>53092506
Yea but no other country but you has a segment of tourism centered on fat autistic weebshits. Unfortunately Japan is their mecca
>>
>>53092700

Rehabilitating the Irish as people was what brought on the inevitable slide into liberalism and the decline of the Anglo-Saxon race in Britain and the United States. Once you acknowledge that the pasty potatonigger is a human being, the logical conclusion is, why not the slightly swarthier dago? And if he is admitted, why not extend it to the Jew? Then why not brown and yellow people? etc. Soon, the slippery slope reaches its logical conclusion you are accepting transsexuals and people who think they are toasters as normal.

They should have just kept drawing the line and kept the Irish from ever attaining respectability. Now the door is open to all refugees and immigrants who demand equal rights and treatments for their culture, and the West is fucked, fucked, fucked!
>>
File: 4241576-1398019287722.jpg (51KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
4241576-1398019287722.jpg
51KB, 453x439px
ITT: Massive amounts of white guilt
>>
File: 1444760877488.jpg (524KB, 1478x947px) Image search: [Google]
1444760877488.jpg
524KB, 1478x947px
>>53090359
Basically the same thing here.

Some people are so disappointed in Paris that they get sick.

But I understand. I live there. It's beautiful city, with great monuments and museums, and believe it or not a lot of the locals are nice. But it's hard to see past all the subhumans roaming the streets. I spent a week visiting all the touristic spots with my gf's parents. Everywhere you are assaulted by hordes of ""people"" trying to sell you shit.

And now with attacks every six months, and the army everywhere, it's even worse.

I would still highly recommend visiting Paris, and France in general. Seriously, please come here. But please try your best to ignore our diversity as much as you can.
>>
>>53090513
Your english is good I refuse to believe you are native japanese, like all the other japanese posters here.
Are you sure you are not a white guy living in Japan??
>>
>>53093361
Hating weeaboos has literally nothing to do with white guilt.

t. Proud Aryan that hates societal parasites and degeneracy
>>
>>53089392
>japanese are too peaceful to get violent
t. Never read Nip history
>>
File: punch.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
punch.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>self hating white irish man
Get the fuck out of my country you faggot. Weebs are faggots everyone knows this, even /a/ despises weebs.
>>
I've tried multiple times, but I can't get through the whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.