[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Why does Austria exist? I mean, I can see...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1378603947775.png (185 KB, 714x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1378603947775.png
185 KB, 714x700
Why does Austria exist? I mean, I can see why Switzerland does, but why does Austria need to be its own country? They're basically just Bavaria and should merge with Germany. I can't think of any reason other than geopolitical reasons.
>>
Austria is far better than Germany.
>>
the first time they lost the war with prussia
than they lost to the allies
>>
>>53088642

Because Germans suck at world wars.
>>
germans are regionalists they don't like the idea of unity
>>
>>53088642
It's the other way around, Germany should be absorbed by Austria.
>>
After WW1
>We want to merge with Germany
>NO! YOU CAN'T t. USA
Later
>Now we'll merge with Germany
>NO! THAT'S A CRIME! t. USA
After WW2
>Austria MUST be independent from Germany! t. USA
Today
>why don't these countries just merge lol?

I don't know, you tell me.
>>
>>53089113
More like t. Britain and t. France.
>>
always thought of Austria is to Germany what UK is to US
>>
Bavaria and Austria should unite and rape and pillage the rest of Germany together tbqh
>>
>>53089113

t. antifa
>>
> our gov says okay for everything against any requests by the US
> can't decide anything without the US opinion

Why does our country exist?
>>
Because of Hungary and then afterwards because of >>53089113
>>
>>53089468
The jews fear the samurai.
>>
>>53089468
just to suffer
>>
>>53089290
You say this but the amount of niggers and arabs in Munich is disgusting

Just spend some time at the Münchner Hauptbahnhof, you'll see hordes of niggers everywhere
>>
>>53088642
>Why does Austria exist?

Balance of power.
Not as needed today as it was back in the 1800s and 1900s.
>>
>>53089665
>says the brazilian
>>
>>53089787
so? My point still stands.

You're talking as if Bavaria was different when it's just as bad as the rest of Germany when it comes to being cucked.
>>
>>53089665
I have african heritage myself and i would fight and die with a smile for the glory of Bavaria with a smile.
Ludwig zum Gruße fagget.
>>
>>53089787
>I make my opnions based on the posters flag, not the content of their post
>>
>>53089881
I wish our immigrants were like this.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 381934

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.