[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Size of stock markets.
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
Size of stock markets.
UK is inflated because many international companies are listed there.
>>
>Nazarbayev announced that the Astana International Financial Centre would be established on the premises of the EXPO 2017. “Our focus will be based on [introducing] the principles of English law, a preferential tax regime and an independent financial court,” – said Nazarbayev. This announcement, particularly that the centre would use English law and be independent in terms of its judiciary, drew praise from other panelists.

>Kazakhstan is implementing a number of transport initiatives that will stimulate trade of the country with China and the West.

What does it mean to kazakstan? Is it bad or good?
>>
when you put together europe
it's clear for daily life there's zero difference between the US and EU
>>
>>53085974

Very good.
>>
I don't get it, what's the point of the image if more than half the countries have no numbers
>>
>>53085695
Not good enough really. We have too many miners and not enough technology companies in the FTSE 100. We need to improve.
>>
>>53085974
Good for you.

UK is getting involved with China's Silk Road thing which I believe is going through Kazakhstan, so maybe we will have more trade in the future.
>>
>>53085695
no argentina?
>>
>>53085695
This is now the new World map. How would you react?
>>
>>53085695
>UK is inflated because many international companies are listed there.
This is on purpose

Our official government policy is basically to become a large city-state that is home to international elites/finance and derive all our wealth from high tech/service industries
>>
Thanks for expansion
>>
File: 1449769552751.jpg (31 KB, 499x499) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449769552751.jpg
31 KB, 499x499
>>53085695
>larger than Thailand
>larger than Malaysia
>larger than Indonesia
>larger than Philippines
>larger than Alberto Barbosa
>>larger than Russia

wew lad
>>
We're a big market.
>>
>>53088928
>his stock market isn't the size of Brazil or India
>>
>>53089009
4u
>>
>>53088928
>muh tax heaven
>>
BIG
>>
File: Cattura.png (2 MB, 1396x857) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cattura.png
2 MB, 1396x857
post your stock exchange
>>
BLACK
>>
>>53085974
>economy crashing
>looking at future and not fixing the current situation
>>
digits
>>
>4th largest in the world
Eh, could be worse.

I'm curious, though, what are the reasons for the UK having such a huge stock market, compared to similarly (or bigger) sized economies?
>>
>>53085695
Why does USA host the two largest subsequent stock exchanges in the world?
>>
>>53089508
the large building on the right
>>
>Portusmall
>>
>>53087691
we are in a difficult relationship with bloomberg
>>
>>53091313
i understand that feeling too well, my friend
>>
>>53091404
with bloomberg, singer, standard and poor, lemanh brothers....
>>
>>53089508
which one?
>>
>>53091519
lehman doesn't exist anymore,

you guys need to get with the times.
>>
>>53091611
>lehman doesn't exist anymore

nice, one less enemy
>>
>>53085695
>Russia
>literally a cockroach
And these guys were first in the space
>>
>>53091519
ay
>>
File: index.jpg (4 KB, 194x259) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
index.jpg
4 KB, 194x259
Economists or /int/ so you think the UK's inflated stock markey is a goof thing? Or does it put too much emphasis on London and deprive the rest of the country?
>>
>>53091786
It's either "London good - rest shit", or "London shit - rest shit".

The former is clearly better than the latter.
>>
>>53090506

Pound is considered a safe haven.
>>
>>53092024
This. We need to stop slagging off London and start improving the rest of the country
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
Thread DB ID: 381812

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.