[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asean/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 85

File: catholic - muslim.png (429KB, 563x1023px) Image search: [Google]
catholic - muslim.png
429KB, 563x1023px
It's 2016, which side will be you on?
>>
File: 1451661640146.jpg (150KB, 717x1115px) Image search: [Google]
1451661640146.jpg
150KB, 717x1115px
islam masterrace
>>
because the nun does not wear the head gear out of cloister
>>
Who was José Rizal?
>>
pertamax
>>
>>52984549
>>>/pol/
>>
First fish caught, many to go!
>>
Animeme
>>
File: Jose Pepe Rizal.jpg (43KB, 818x818px) Image search: [Google]
Jose Pepe Rizal.jpg
43KB, 818x818px
>>52984624
the saviour of the malay race
>>
>>52984634
t. Joko
>>
>>52984651
animeme?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWR4UA7OFeM
>>
>>52984549
I don't like this opening post, t b h.
>>
>>52984549
>2016
>being a muzzie
>>
>>52984681
t. Oey
>>
>>52984634
I agree can we change thread. i hate worthless dicsussion.
>>
>>52984543
>>52984525
>>52984486

>>52984705
>>
File: 1450860734867.png (255KB, 316x401px) Image search: [Google]
1450860734867.png
255KB, 316x401px
>>52984651
>>
File: ctf.png (147KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ctf.png
147KB, 600x600px
>>52984588
>Trump hate Muslim
>Muslim dont smoke, alcohol, drugs

It's the perfect people for him.

Tfw no pope equivalent for them to unite the religion, pick out the bad parts turn in to something positive that everyone can agree to.
>>
>>52984711
You're not ?
>>
tfw no qt hijab gf
>>
>>52984736
we can go back to the old thread
>>
>>52984718
t. Blake

>>52984736
If you want "serious" discussion, then you shouldn't browse /int/
>>
>>52984761
>>
>>52984737
you should learn to embrace your feminity

t. intersectional feminist
>>
File: church of christ.jpg (85KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
church of christ.jpg
85KB, 640x360px
How was church on the Sabbath day lads?
>>
File: 1880454.jpg (48KB, 512x504px) Image search: [Google]
1880454.jpg
48KB, 512x504px
>>52984761
>>
>>52984791
There is always an option.
>>
File: 1451733739823.jpg (153KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1451733739823.jpg
153KB, 500x707px
>>52984850
>>
>>52984588
>there are actually people who think I'm a muslim because I don't smoke
>>
>>52985054
You should have nasheed playlist and leave your phone on the desk for keks
>>
File: 1451349441757.jpg (91KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451349441757.jpg
91KB, 720x720px
>>52985034
vibrators are lewd and noisy!
>>
>>52985054
But they should know you're not muslim because you take drugs.
>>
>>52985034
delet this
>>
good night /asean/
>>
ayyo /asean/ why is this thread so gay?
>>
File: 1451408628351.jpg (159KB, 1023x675px) Image search: [Google]
1451408628351.jpg
159KB, 1023x675px
im convinced that anyone who claims to be a muslim on 4chan is just an edgy teenager
>>
>>52985204
This isn't funny.
>>
>>52985233
And I'm convinces anyone that consider themselves to be Americans are idiots.
>>
>>52985131
None of that either. My way of destressing myself is to work or watch anime on my free time.
>>
>>52984737
Being a girl is fun. Teasing guys about their pervertness is very fun. I tried that once when I pretended to be a real girl for the day
>>
File: pls.jpg (14KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
pls.jpg
14KB, 350x262px
>>52985271
>>
>>52985327
>a real girl for the day
you mean all the time you fucking faggot
>>
File: 1451405130706.gif (2MB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1451405130706.gif
2MB, 500x497px
>>52985271
fantastic english Ahmad
>>
>>52984549
People in the west seem to have many misconceptions about Muslims and Islam. Many believe that the western world is advanced, enlightened and liberated, while Islam is just the opposite: primitive, ignorant and oppressed. One reason for this belief is that the media has time and again portrayed the Muslims in a way contrary to Islamic teachings. The key to understanding Islam and Muslims is to resist stereotypes and examine each situation according to Islamic teachings, and NOT some Muslims’ actions. For this reason, I have felt it is my duty to address the most common misconceptions.
>>
>>52985363
Misconception #1
So what exactly is hijab? To observe the hijab, Muslim women are required to cover their body with modest clothes that don’t reveal their figure in front of male strangers. However, hijab is not just about outer appearances; it is also about noble speech, modesty, dignified and righteous conduct. It goes without saying that these manners are also required of men. There is nothing in hijab that restricts a Muslim woman’s freedom to express her views and opinion, to own property, to have an education and a career, or to choose a husband. The

hijab is an act of honour and dignity, an empowerment, and a guarantee that a woman will be judged according to her inner spiritual beauty rather than her outer superficial appearance. The hijab liberates and raises a woman’s status, and demands that she be judged according to her intellect rather than her sexuality. The reason Muslim women observe hijab is simply because Allah

(God) made it a compulsory act of worship for them, and Allah knows what is best for His creation. The hijab gives women the freedom to be active members of society, while maintaining their modesty. The hijab is meant for the public, as women do not have to observe hijab when they are at home with their family!

The hijab does not symbolize suppression, oppression or silence. Rather, it is a shield guarding against degrading remarks, unwanted advances and unfair

discrimination. Of all converts to Islam, 75% are women! Would you enter a religion that oppresses you? So the next time you see a Muslim woman, know that she covers her physical appearance, not her mind or intellect!
>>
File: 1334646.jpg (54KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
1334646.jpg
54KB, 564x428px
>>52985204
It's not gay if we're all girls!
>>
here we go
>>
>>52985395
ISLAM OPPRESSES WOMEN
Misconception #2
One of the most disturbing misconceptions is the negative portrayal of women in Islam – namely that Islam degrades and oppresses women. According to the teachings of Islam, the only thing that distinguishes people in the sight of God is their level of piety.

“Verily the most honourable of you in the sight of God is the most God conscious” Qur’an 49:13
This verse proves that real honour and status is not attained because a person is rich or poor, black or white, male or female but attained through piety and devoutness. Therefore, it comes as no surprise to learn that for every male convert to Islam, four females convert. Some reasons for this overwhelming female conversion rate are due to the following rights enshrined in Islam:

• total control of their wealth;

• choose their spouse;

• keep their own surname when married;

• own property, operate a business, study, and receive equal pay for equal work;

• inherit property, and to have their marriage dissolved in the case of neglect or mistreatment;

• participate in all forms of worship that men participate in.

Islam guaranteed these rights, among many others, to women over 1400 years ago – rights that women in the West are still lacking.
>>
>>52985427
“Whoever works righteousness whether male or female, while he (or she) is a believer – We will surely cause him to live a good life, and We will surely give them their reward (in the Hereafter) according to the best of what they used to do.” Quran 16:97

Without doubt, there are Muslim women who are oppressed and not given their rights. However, this is not the fault of Islam. The problem is that in many places in the world, culture and traditions have come to overshadow the teachings of Islam, either through ignorance or harmful cultural practices.

While Islam enshrines the rights of women, it also acknowledges the fact that men and women are not identical. Allah says: “And the male is not like the female…” (Qur’an: 3:36)

Islam has therefore ordained different roles for men and women to reflect this undisputable fact. Women have been granted the honour and tremendous responsibility of caring for the family and the household. While men have been given the responsibility of providing financial support, security and maintenance for the family and the household.

In conclusion, the noble position of women in Islam can be summarised by the following saying of the Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him):

”The world and all things in the world are precious, but the most precious thing in the world is a virtuous woman.”
>>
>>52985465
MUSLIMS WORSHIP A NEW GOD CALLED ALLAH
Misconception #3
Some non-Muslims incorrectly believe that Muslims worship a different God than Jews and Christians. This might be due to the fact that Muslims sometimes refer to God as “Allah”. In actuality, Muslims worship the God of Noah, Abraham, Moses and Jesus. The word “Allah” is simply the Arabic word for Almighty God – an Arabic word of rich meaning, denoting the One and only God. Allah is also the same word that Arabic speaking Christians and Jews use to refer to God. If you pick up an Arabic translation of the Christian Bible, you will see the word “Allah” where “God” is used in English.

However, although Muslims, Jews and Christians believe in the same God (the Creator), their concepts regarding Him differ significantly. For example, Muslims reject the idea of God having any partners or being part of a ‘trinity’, and ascribe perfection only to The Almighty.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 617x702px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 617x702px
>>52985359
So what? I luv it <3
>>
FUCK OFF
>>
>>52985490
ISLAM PERMITS TERRORISM
Misconception #4
This is perhaps the biggest misconception about Islam, especially given the constant stereotyping by the media. The media portrays as a terrorist any Muslim who fights regardless of whether they fight justly or unjustly, or whether they are oppressing others or being oppressed. So the question that comes to mind is: Does Islam encourage terrorism? Certainly not! Islam totally forbids and condemns the misguided acts of vigilantes that target innocent civilians.

Of course, Islam does not remain silent in the face of oppression, injustice and humiliation. Any religion or civilisation that does, would never survive — but it certainly does not condone attacks against defenseless men, women and children.

Allah says: “Fight in thecause of Allah against those who fight you, but do not transgress limits. Allah does not love transgressors:’ Quran 2:190

Even during times of war, Islam lays down strict rules. For example, a Muslim is not allowed to harm or kill those in a peace treaty with Muslims, non-combatants, women, minors, servants, the blind, monks, the elderly, those physically incapable of fighting, and the mentally ill. In fact, Muslims are not even allowed to damage crops and vegetation during times of war! These noble ethics were, and still remain, unheard of in any army.

The Qur’an clearly demonstrates the seriousness of killing an innocent person, and emphasizes the value of human life. At the same time it a/so instructs Muslims to treat people of other faiths with kindness.
>>
>>52985395
how does the hijab symbolize the freedom of women when they are quite literally forced to wear it?
>>
>>52985529
“If anyone murders an (innocent) person, it will be as if he has murdered the whole of humanity. And if anyone saves a person it will be as if he has saved the whole of humanity.” Qur’an 5:32
“Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion, nor drove you out of your homes. Indeed, Allah loves those who deal with equity.” Quran 60:8
How, after reading these clear verses of the Qur’an, can Islam be blamed for what is done by terrorists?
>>
Just wondering about buzzwords such as democracy, human rights, "communist", "bad", "evil", "corrupt".

It seems that United States like using the word China with "Communist China" to the point that every Chinese person is inherently communist, when most people don't even know what communist even mean in the first place. Communist is when properties are ascribed to the community or the state. The way I see it, China is the least communist state where there are social and economic classes as opposed to US where everyone is becoming poor and the US is owning everything and trying to turn everyone against each other.

Whenever someone wants to shame China, they always use the same braindead buzzwords- "HUMAN RIGHTS". We know damn well that they actually do not care about Chinese or Asian people. In fact, compare the reaction of the Paris attacks to the attacks in Beirut. Outpour of grief and people changing their facebook profile pictures to having a french flag while beirut, people just say "it's always like that". Nobody gave a damn about the nigerian schoolgirls being kidnapped by Boko Haram, #bringourgirls back didn't work. Yesterday, Pakistan closes its school for the one year anniversary of the massacre of 144 schoolchildren. You can even see the stark contrast to when the MH17 plane went down and the outrage compared to the Russian plane that was bombed by ISIS. One got coverage while the others didn't. Not to mention the Asian names jokes when the Korean Airline crashed or white people dressing up as passengers of MH370 or laughing at the explosion of Tianjin as if it was a video game.
>>
>>52985554
Don't reply to the spammer pls, he only wants some (You)
>>
File: rasheed.png (141KB, 421x289px) Image search: [Google]
rasheed.png
141KB, 421x289px
>>52985567
Rasheed
>>
>>52985567
CONCLUSION
So many attempts have been made to portray Islam as a religion that is both strange and foreign to people’s normal instincts and values. In deciding upon what to make of Islam, remember this:

• Who stands to gain from perpetuating such misconceptions and untruths?

• Have you researched about Islam yourself, as opposed to what you have heard from others and the media?

• Would millions of people all over the world embrace Islam if it was a harsh and inhumane way of life?
>>
>>52985570
Human rights only exist to white people, just like how when America started democracy, it only meant white people. Every minority is excluded. Even America oversteps the voting of people in Syria who will vote democratically but US will just say it is corrupt and fixed election. Apparently democracy just really means "White people know best". The people who are against communism in China are the same people who want US military inside China, not freedom of its people. They bash communist as if it is inherently evil, there are democratically countries that are even worse. Nobody gives a shit about human rights in African countries at all and there are US military bases all over the African continent, and US doesn't complain about that, they even contribute to making the dictatorship of their puppet regime even more brutal by saying anyone who oppose the US-backed government is a terrorist. Every government will act in its own interest, but US are willing to sabotage and plunge millions people back into poverty to maintain its hegemony and claim democracy, human rights, peace is a giant farce.

A murderer who commited war crimes trying to shame a victim of 100 year old suffering and builting up their defense as being a bully.

Americans only know how to consume, not think. Like mindless drones, its scary how little Americans know about the World today. Bombing the Southwest Asia got America to where it is today, a world joke. And all these nationalist who claim BOMB THEM MORE AND MORE, because they cannot think of solutions, will only piss more people off. These people are so full of themselves they cannot see through other people's perspective. The world does not revolve around them. They don't contribute shit to society, and yet they just want to consume. Even when they consume everything, nothing is ever good enough.

So when people shame you, just know they are only looking out for their own interest, even if it is going against the truth.
>>
>>52985597
ah, I see
>>
>>52984624
The original Mr. Suave that travelled the world and fugged a lot of women.
>>
>>52985204
Fuck off impostor.
>>
>>52985204
because flips are usually edgy and gay
>>
>>52985327
Lol, I agree it's fun giving guys hard times plus you kinda look like a girl so you can pull it off lol but it's possible the other way around as well. I once acted like a guy on kik and teased all my friends haha was hella fun they were so mad when I said i was jking tho .-.
>>52984845
Bleh I guess it's mmy only option
>>
HOL UP
>>
>>52985742
Please wag mo akong saksakin
>>
10 Reasons Why Anime Nerds are Highly Satisfied in Life

1. They’re immersed in vivid colors regularly
Many anime shows have distinctive art styles that incorporate colors in beautiful and vibrant ways. Being exposed to all of these colors regularly can positively impact your mood, or maybe even help you pay attention to the vibrant colors around you in your daily life.

True, not all anime have bright, vibrant colors. Some anime are meant to be dark and depressing. But regardless of what exactly the color scheme of a show is, you can count of the fact that it will suck you into whatever world of colors its artists chose to rely on.

2. They learn new things often learn things
While there are Chinese and Korean anime-like shows, a typical anime is Japanese. Anime fans come from all corners of the globe, so for anyone not Japanese, anime can actually be rather educational.

You learn a little bit about Japanese culture regardless of what anime you are watching, and if you watch the subbed versions of anime (the version in Japanese with English subtitles), you can also learn phrases and single words in Japanese.

3. They exercise their imaginations
You kind of have to have an imagination to get into anime in the first place. Most shows feature really crazy concepts and alternate universes that you just can’t view realistically.

For example, some of the most popular anime right now includes Naruto Shippuden, which features a light-hearted ninja teen who uses the life energy from the giant fox demon living inside of him to become stronger. Another very popular show is Attack on Titan (or Shingeki no Kyojin), which features a group of people trying to survive the giant, naked cannibals that come into town and try to eat everyone. You know, stuff like that.

Anime nerds are used to jumping into highly fictionalized shows and use their imaginations much more regularly than your average person. As a result, they’re generally much more creative and open minded than others.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1447868737912.jpg (22KB, 480x606px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447868737912.jpg
22KB, 480x606px
Flipbong here,
>be in train right now
>hijabi sea girl with glasses is sitting on the opposite row alone
My fetish is here lads im going to prison now, goodbye
>>
I'm playing a game right now so we will continue later okay? What topics about islam do you guys want?
>>
As an Asian Australian living in melbourne and after having spent the majority of my teens and 20s going after white chicks and getting shot down at an appalling 90% rate (hooray for the 10%!!) and after going through the rigmarole that is affirmative action against Asians in university as well as corporate life, i happened upon a startling discovery when i started being more open towards dating Asian girls and started doing more business in Asia. It's like a veil was lifted from my eyes and i started to discover that life doesn't have to be this hard; why the hell was i wasting my time and effort chasing after some white girl who'd ridden the cock carousel half a dozen times when i had better luck with Asian girls who wouldnt have given me this level of shit tests or dishonesty. One thing i do appreciate with Asian girls is that they're pragmatic with respect to relationships and expectations. Basically the point of this thread is that i'm tired; tired of the BS of having to jump through hoops for white girls where i dont have to with Asian girls, tired of having to put up with affirmative action BS in white society when i dont have to when i'm working in Asia, and above all i'm tired of the microaggressions in western media, the incipient white racism against Asians, the subtle subconscious racist attitudes from white friends who have never themselves been made to feel like a second class citizen and the logical outcome from all of this is that i find myself shutting myself away from white society and retreating to an Asian enclave. i know that my current sentiment is temporary and eventually i'm going to have to re-engage with white society but what's the point?
>>
>>52985778
4. They explore meaningful concepts regularly
Despite the rather unrealistic nature of most anime, many shows teach viewers a lesson or explore at least one major thematic issue central to human existence. For example, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood explores the themes of kinship, death and corruption. Sword Art Online explores how we construct our perceptions of reality and what makes one reality the true one.

5. They really value friendship
Of the core concepts discussed in anime, friendship is often one of them. Many shows place emphasis on how rare a truly good friend is, and this makes many anime nerds really appreciate the good friends they have.

6. They always have the perfect cure for a bad day
I think just about everyone has had a terrible day at some point. One of those days when you don’t feel like dealing with anyone or anything.

Anime is perfect for those kinds of days. Regardless of what you feel like watching, there’s bound to be an anime to fit the way you feel. Anime has many genres, some of which are more lighthearted, sci-fi, or serious than others. You can easily find something to inspire you with hope, or something to cater to your bad mood.

7. They know that nothing is impossible
One of the best parts about watching anime is how often a show can surprise you. Sometimes for the better; sometimes for worse. But if anime nerds know one thing, it’s that anything is possible.

8. They can easily make new friends
Not only is it pretty easy for anime nerds to be open to making new friends (see point #5), but the community of anime fanatics is actually quite large, even in the U.S. alone. This makes it really easy to find new people you have a lot in common with.
>>
As many old timers here know, I am a father of two. One of them is a girl. As I feed her I often think about ways to immunize her from the mental colonization of living in a white supremacist society. How can I teach her to be proud of her heritage? How can I gain her respect as a father, and also as a man -- an Asian man? How can I make sure she won't be one of those self hating Asian girls who refuse to date men of her own race -- men who look like her father and brother? A thought popped into my head.

I'm not a religious man but I grew up in a very religious family. This meant I had to attend Korean church all throughout my younger days. Thinking back, the girls I knew from church dated Asians and eventually married Asian brothers. I then looked back at my dating history. All of my girlfriends have either been 1.5 gens, international students or 2nd gens who had a good command of the Korean language just like the girls from church. I thought about my 6 female cousins, 3 of them 1.5 gens and 3 of them born here in the US. All of them except for one (long story short, she could not find a Korean guy) dated Asians and married Asians. And again, they all spoke Korean well.
>>
>>52985825
9. They’re comfortable with being “weird”
Unless you also watch anime, you probably think anime nerds are a little bit weird.

That’s okay, we kind of understand because very few of us were born watching anime. Most of us also thought it was weird at one point or another so, in a way, we can sympathize with you.

Anime nerds are used to being called weird and many of us are actually much more comfortable with ourselves because of it.

10. They get to cosplay
One final reason that anime nerds are highly satisfied in life is cosplay. Cosplaying is when you dress up like a character from an anime, comic book, movie or even a TV show. It’s kind of like dressing up for Halloween, except whenever you feel like it.

Cosplaying can lead to greater life satisfaction because it’s typically done with other, like-minded people at large conventions. Not only does this facilitate a sense of togetherness and community, but it’s also just a ton of fun.
>>
>>52985837
You can see where I'm going with this. I think one of the best ways to combat mental colonization is to know your mother tongue well. Think about how much of your motherland's culture is inaccessible if you don't know the language. Those Korean dramas? I've seen plenty of them with my GFs and wife, and though the subtitles are okay, they cannot compare to actually understanding the language. For example, consider the importance of accents in acting. Or accents in a comedy. Or puns, jokes, poems, etc that just get lost in translation. When an attractive Asian singer pours his heart out singing a romantic love song written by a famous poet, I want my daughter to understand what he's saying so she can feel its full effect. So many things are hidden from you by not understanding the language.

I think you are more likely to watch Asian shows if you know the language. Until there is a better representation of us in media here, this is the best alternative. My wife always has a crush on new Korean actors. When I tell her that I don't think he's all that, she says "I know" but then goes on to mention how romantic, cool, suave, sexy, whatever, etc he was in a specific role that he played in a movie or TV which eventually endeared him to her. The importance of a role. It can make an average guy into a heartthrob.

I'm 1.5 gen and came here when I was 7 years old. Those who have spoken to me will tell you that I still have a Korean accent when I speak English. I watch a lot of Korean TV and movies. Listen to a lot of Korean music. This isn't because of /r/AM[1] -- I've always been this way. I can't emphasize enough the importance of knowing the language to fully attune yourself to your Asian side. And if you are a parent, I think speaking the language will definitely help combat the mental colonization that your children will face growing up here.
>>
File: Nep's NEPUU.png (276KB, 524x520px) Image search: [Google]
Nep's NEPUU.png
276KB, 524x520px
What's with the wall of text here?
>>
this is getting stale

kaskuser back to kaskus, redditor back to reddit, now!
>>
White people are not your friends etc etc...
>>
Chink genocide when etc etc...
>>
File: johj3.jpg (238KB, 500x617px) Image search: [Google]
johj3.jpg
238KB, 500x617px
>>52985932
But my male cousin married a male American and processing my papers.

Feels good being part of the white race within 5-10 years time
>>
>>52985932
I'd rather trust black people than white snakes
>>
File: 1449238369157.jpg (136KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1449238369157.jpg
136KB, 490x490px
Herro
>>
>>52984670
Why was he killed again?
>>
>>52986108
hi blake
>>
File: brown-girl.jpg (24KB, 298x580px) Image search: [Google]
brown-girl.jpg
24KB, 298x580px
grill etc etc...
>>
File: das rite.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
das rite.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>52986094
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=965_1451429503

Blacks are the real jews
>>
>>52985908
That's what happen when you post controversial islam topic here. You get spammed.
>>
>>52985932
>>52986108
>>52986168

Fuck off, Blake.
>>
I dont get why people are so against race mixing. Id be happy knowing that my descendants would get pounded in by white cock in 18 years time and be part of the master race
>>
>>52986326
But would the superior white master race approve of the mongrel that spawned from this "white cock pounded descendants". inb4 new kkk.
>>
>>52986326
Tfw no white genes

only small penis chink genes
>>
>>52986326
Natural Mechanism, muh defending their race.
>>
>>52986381
Obviously, theyll be the closest thing when yurop's colonization is complete. Having white genes gives you privilieges like being automatically popular and superior
>>
>>52986326
I don't mind,just not with white people
I don't want anymore backstabbing lying hypocritical devils
>>
>>52986396
Dw just show your daughter to your white boss' son and youll die proud :)
>>
File: 1420592392624.jpg (58KB, 505x537px) Image search: [Google]
1420592392624.jpg
58KB, 505x537px
Sewing is hard desu.
>>
>>52986620
I know your feel in sewing class during elementary my maid bought me hello kitty fabric
>>
>>52986523
>tfw white gene with nignog skin
>>
>>52986687
>white argentinian?
>>
>>52984624
Tekken character.
A grill.
>>
>>52986687
The lighter the better :^)
>>
File: 1450939361601.png (118KB, 413x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450939361601.png
118KB, 413x500px
>>52986620
I can do it. it's calming
want me to do it for you?
>>
File: holy water.jpg (377KB, 959x639px) Image search: [Google]
holy water.jpg
377KB, 959x639px
As to the NPAs asking taxes he said “I cannot put it to a stop. So factor that in your investments. If you pay to the BIR (Bureau of Internal Revenue), you prepare also for the NPA.” Some participants giggled and smiled on this remark.
How to we start a rebellion against president dutdut?
>>
All these walls of text.

Don't you guys have something better to do?
Post anime/porn/doujinshi.
>>
File: Chenrezig.jpg (2MB, 1084x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Chenrezig.jpg
2MB, 1084x1500px
>>52984549
Forget those two, take the middle way.
>>
File: starless1.jpg (246KB, 903x679px) Image search: [Google]
starless1.jpg
246KB, 903x679px
>>52986935
COME ON

IT'S 2016
>>
File: 1436195071994.jpg (46KB, 379x417px) Image search: [Google]
1436195071994.jpg
46KB, 379x417px
>>52986683
Ikr. It really makes me mad when the thread looses from the needle.

>>52986874
Sure, luv. You can do it for me.
>>
I'm a Norwegian cuck looking for brown bulls to bang my pinay gf
We'll be in Recto
>>
>>52987044
Stop this meme about me pls.
>>
File: 1450286535217.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450286535217.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>52987014
>mfw I have just installed starless
>>
>>52987044
Post his picture and his gf's on flip Craiglist and wait for replies. Post the replies here.
>>
>>52984737
My younger sister feels the same way as you do. It upsetted me how my family were treating her so I started acting really religious and saying that women should have their skin completly covered and shouldn't be let out of the house and we should marry her off to the imam of the local mosque if she goes out, so they let her go out more now.

The key to parents is that, you need to become more radical than them and make them feel fear for their daughter.
>>
>>52987014
>reading disgusting cowtit eroge
>>
File: bruno mars.jpg (147KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
bruno mars.jpg
147KB, 500x410px
>tfw speak enough vietnamese to talk to men
>but not enough to talk to women
my life is suffering
>>
File: 1448221656391.jpg (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448221656391.jpg
180KB, 1280x720px
>>52986620
>>52986874
Try cooking senpaitachi.
Casseroles are my specialty
>>
>>52987563
hi nguyen
>>
>>52987604

高先生好吗
>>
>>52987875
why are you asking for his number?
>>
>>52987987

typo lol im too drunk for chink bullshit
>>
>>52987563
with men you need to be able to have a conversation
with women you just need to show you have enough confidence to speak their language terribly
>>
File: GDILBW.jpg (206KB, 594x800px) Image search: [Google]
GDILBW.jpg
206KB, 594x800px
>>52985233
>>
>>52988222

Not really my style. I want to go for the the Count Dracula: seductive and mysterious foreigner with an intriguing accent and slightly inappropriate phrasing.
>>
>>52988406
recommend me some good Viet movie, Nguyen
>>
God created human beings to worship Him and a practising Muslim in, essence, should be able to worship God in every second, of every hour of every day. Islam is a way of life and it means nothing more, or less, than submission to the One God.

“And I (God) created not the jinn and humans except they should worship Me Alone.” (Quran 51:56)

The concept of God in Islam describes Him as the most Merciful and the most Loving and whatever He prescribes for humankind is in the best interest of humankind. Submission to the will of God is a pathway to purity, to peace and ultimately to Paradise.

The word Quran most frequently uses to describe worship is Ibadah. Ibadah is the root of the word ‘ubudiyyah, which means to express ones humility or humbleness, and as with most Arabic words there are many shades of meaning. Ibadah involves more then an awareness of humility. It is the complete sense of humbleness that overcomes one who is totally submitted to the will of God, the Almighty. Worship is submission to God, the essential part of submission is humility.

“So glorify the praises of your Lord and be of those who prostrate themselves (to Him).” (Quran 15:98)
>>
>>52988811
Humility can guide us to Paradise, just as its opposite, arrogance, kibr in Arabic, can only lead us into Hell. It is Satan’s arrogance that caused his expulsion from Paradise; when he refused to humbly obey God’s command and prostrate before Adam, the father of mankind, he condemned himself and his followers to Hell. Satan’s lack of submission, or humility, resulted in one of the most pious of God’s creatures falling into the abyss.[1]

Except Satan, he refused to be among the prostrators. God said, 'O Satan! What is your reason for not being among the prostrators? ‘Satan said: 'I am not the one to prostrate myself to a human being, whom You created from sounding clay...” (Quran 15:30-35)

No one who behaves arrogantly or who acts as if he or she has power over others is capable of true submission. All power and strength is from God Alone. All human beings are equal in the sight of God and the distinctions between nations, tribes, and families are only to know each other and not for the sake pride.

“O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with God is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa (God consciousness). Verily, God is All-Knowing, All-Aware.” (Quran 49:15)
>>
>these fucking newfags
>>
>/asean/ religious studies edition
>>
>>52988863
Humility is Piety

The main pillar of worship, Ibadah, is the prayer. The congregational prayer is performed in rows where all men stand before God as equals.[2] There is no special place for the rich or powerful, the meek and poor are not relegated to the back lines. Each man bows his head in humility knowing that his brothers, on either side of him are equally important in the sight of God. Only one thing raises one man or woman above another – piety. True piety or righteousness is not achievable without cultivating a sense of humility.

“And turn not your face away from men with pride, nor walk in insolence through the earth. Verily, God likes not each arrogant boaster.” (Quran 31:18)

Humility comes from knowing about God and recognising His greatness, venerating Him, loving Him and being in awe of Him; and it comes from knowing about oneself and one’s own faults, and weaknesses. God gives this characteristic to those who struggle to become close to Him through deeds of piety and righteousness.[3] A companion close to the Prophet Muhammad heard him say,

“Wealth does not decrease because of charity, and God increases His slave in honour when he forgives others. And no one humbles himself before God but God will raise him (in status).” (Saheeh Muslim )
>>
File: 1451476285581.jpg (37KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451476285581.jpg
37KB, 480x640px
>be me
>be standing up in train because it's so packed like India
>see lovely white couple with their two children
>waifu is cuddled up with husbando
>look at their children
>one is black
That is the sekret of an everlasting relationship. :^)
>>
>>52985794

Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>52989016
DELET THIS
>>
>>52989016
It could be they just adopt him mang. Like Yotsuba.
But Yotsuba isn't black.

Where is my Yotsuba vol. 13, Elex?
>>
>>52989016
#nofilter
>>
>>52988945
Humility is one of the greatest blessings God can bestow on a human being. It allows one to achieve genuine submission. Prophet Muhammad was truly submitted to God; his character was one of complete humility and based on sincere trust in God. He was a model of kindness and humbleness. In fact, the characteristics displayed by Prophet Muhammad were the exact opposite of pride and arrogance. Every aspect of his life reflected humbleness, even his walking, talking, sitting or eating.

The Prophet did not behave towards others as if he was better than they were, nor did he spurn manual work. One of his companions reported that Prophet Muhammad worked happily with servants or workers. Other companions related that the Prophet tidied his house, tied camels, feed animals, ate meals with his servants, and helped them in kneading dough and bringing provisions from the market. It was also reported that he used to visit the sick, attend funerals, ride on a donkey, slow down his pace for the sake of the weak and accept invitations from the poor.
>>
>>52989576
The companions of Prophet Muhammad and the early generations of Muslims understood the concept of humility. They behaved humbly towards God and mankind because of their love for God, and their fellow man, and fear of punishment in the Hereafter.

During his Caliphate, Omar ibn Al Khattab was marching upon Damascus with his army. Abu Ubayda was with him. They came upon a little lake. Omar descended from his camel, took off his shoes, tied them together, and hung them on his shoulder. He then took the halter off his camel and they entered the water together. Seeing this in front of the army, Abu Ubayda said, “O Commander of the Believers! How can you be so humble in front of all your men?” Omar answered, “Woe to you, Abu Ubayda! If only anyone else other than you thought this way! Thoughts like this will cause the downfall of the Muslims. Don't you see we were indeed a very lowly people? God raised us to a position of honour and greatness through Islam. If we forget who we are and wish other than the Islam which elevated us, the One who raised us surely will debase us.”

The one who is truly humble is the one who is truly blessed. Every time he feels superior to others, he remembers God, the Most Great and Omnipotent, and humbles himself in true submission.

“And the slaves of God are those who walk on the earth in humility and calmness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness.” (Quran 25:63)
>>
File: 1451474394607.jpg (36KB, 223x349px) Image search: [Google]
1451474394607.jpg
36KB, 223x349px
>>52989634
>>
neon genesis evangelion made me proud of my school uniform
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>52984588
>implying Muslims don't smoke

yeeeaaaah, no. I've seen plenty of Muslims here who smoke.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 362x346px
>>52984651
Wait,why is it just a wall in that pic?

Is my phone tricking me or something?
>>
File: malay-chan109.gif (697KB, 387x335px) Image search: [Google]
malay-chan109.gif
697KB, 387x335px
>>52984588
Don't smoke.
Snus 4 health
>>
>>52984549
Well the nun choose but the arab girl don't
>>
File: malay-chan115.png (1MB, 844x1045px) Image search: [Google]
malay-chan115.png
1MB, 844x1045px
>>52990162
your phone tricked you bb
>>
>>52984588

I'm not Asean but this is one handsome anime Muslim....if more Muslim look like this I would be very tempted to become a Muslim too.
>>
>>52990608
We accept gays too but you will change when entering islam,
>>
>>52989326
>adopting a itim na tao
I bet he would fugg his milf mum when he grows up :^)
>>
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/vietnamese-surname-nguyen-to-overtake-smith-as-most-common-metropolitan-surname/story-fnet0he2-1226655075023
Nguyen for Australia.
Nguyen masterace.
Other Vietnamese BTFO.
>>
>>52990965
>Smith or Nguyen
I'll pick Nguyen everytime.
>>
>>52990608
t. Ahmed

>>52990836
t. faggot
>>
File: 1446533618954.png (124KB, 580x328px) Image search: [Google]
1446533618954.png
124KB, 580x328px
how to stop birds from eating my chili peppers?
>>
File: 14645654.jpg (76KB, 1008x561px) Image search: [Google]
14645654.jpg
76KB, 1008x561px
>>52990374
How did you make that thing move??
>>
>>52991135
catch one and fuck it in front of it's flock to show them to not fuck with you
>>
>>52987563
It's "lie" not "lay" you uneducated loser.
>>
File: 1445811070253.png (381KB, 465x526px) Image search: [Google]
1445811070253.png
381KB, 465x526px
>>52991135
Put the chili peppers in the middle of a cage. Acquire bird pet.
>>
>>52988406
That guy is a Smith.
>>
File: 1451733473160.jpg (172KB, 800x628px) Image search: [Google]
1451733473160.jpg
172KB, 800x628px
>this is how the American media portrayed Filipinos
>this is how America looks like today
>>
File: image.png (395KB, 827x681px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
395KB, 827x681px
>>52991039
t.'07 /b/
>>
>>52991422
Mean to reply.
>>52988780
>>
>>52991450
t. Joko
>>
>t. t.
>>
Why and when did you stop being Muslim, /asean/?
>>
>>52991754
when I found that beer is kinda tasty
>>
>>52991754
Sharia law
>>
>>52991754
You want me to khutbah some more fellow muslim?
>>
>>52991754
after 9/11
>>
>>52991880
Rasheed
>>
>>52991834
Question:after you've tasted beer,how much do you averagely drink per day?
>>
File: 20160102_154916.jpg (885KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160102_154916.jpg
885KB, 2560x1536px
I brought my flag with me :3
>>
>>52991754
I do not
>>
>>52991954
what's that drawing over there?
>>
>>52991930
ehh, around 1 or 2 bottles per month. It's kinda expensive and hard to find
>>
>>52991754
Isn't asean mostly muslim people ?
>>
>>52992010
my lil brother made it when they came to drop me off during my first day
>>
Waking up jokowi still president.
Cry.jpg
>>
max is slutty kate is slutty chloe is WEED slutty

victoria a best
>>
>>52992160
>wake up
>Jokowi can still run in 2019
Smile.jpg
>>
>>52992198
Wrong!!
K8 is pure
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 1305x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 1305x315px
>>52992160
>mfw
>>
>>52992198
pls delet we're offended by dis, /asean/ is no bule zone and k8 is a pure christian girl
>>
>>52992255
Ahok-san will run in 2019 and be the first Indonesian ching chong President
>>
>>52992198
Who is this kate and chloe?
>>
>>52992374
t. newfag
>>
>>52992271
>>52992306
>Kate Internet Defence Force

>>52992348
t. Teman Ahok
>>
>>52992348
Obviously the Indons here will vote for him, for diversity like M'laysia :^)
>>
>>52992348
I don't think he will make it. He has too many enemy and too vocal. Our government is too corrupt to accept such a vocal behaviour like ahok let alone he is a chinese.
>>
>>52992427
>t. Soeharto shill
>>
>>52992505
t. gommie
>>
>>52992472
If ahok is electing i prolly choose him. Indonesia already at rock bottom take one or two gamble is nothing to lose actually but he still have a lot to prove to gain indonesian trust.
>>
WE
>>
>>52992626
t. PKI synthesizer
>>
>>52991834
Islam’s holistic approach to health and well-being means that anything that is harmful or mostly harmful, is forbidden. Therefore, Islam takes an uncompromising stand towards alcohol and forbids its consumption in either small or large quantities. Alcohol is undoubtedly harmful and adversely affects the mind and the body. It clouds the mind, causes disease, wastes money, and destroys individuals, families, and communities. Researchers[1] have proven that there is a strong link between alcohol and gambling. Drinking impairs judgement, lowers inhibition, and encourages the type of risk taking involved in gambling and dangerous activities. God tells us in the Quran that intoxicants and gambling are abominations from Satan and orders us to avoid them. (Quran 5: 90)

In Australia, a country with a population of around 20 million, about 3000 people die each year from alcohol abuse while 65,000 others are hospitalised. Studies have consistently revealed a link between heavy drinking and brain damage and around 2500 Australians are treated annually for alcohol related brain damage. Research in the United Kingdom indicates that 6% of cancer deaths are related to alcohol abuse and Harvard Centre for Cancer Prevention says that drinking greatly increases the risk for numerous cancers. Alcohol is considered highly carcinogenic, increasing the risk of mouth, pharynx, larynx, oesophagus, liver, and breast cancers. Drinking alcohol during pregnancy can lead to Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, causing the child to be small at birth, have some facial malformations, small eye openings, webbed or even missing fingers or toes, organ deformities, learning disabilities, mental retardation and much more.
>>
>>52992671
Researchers in Australia have also estimated that 47% of all those who commit violent crimes, and 43% of all victims of these crimes, were drunk prior to the event. Alcohol is responsible for 44% of fire injuries, 34% of falls and drownings, 30% of car accidents, 16% of child abuse instances, and 7% of industrial accidents. Even though it is clear that alcohol is responsible for a great many evils it is legal and even encouraged in most societies. In Muslim countries where alcohol is forbidden many people still find it difficult to resist temptation and fall prey to the disease that is alcoholism. Amazingly even in the light of such startling evidence against alcohol, people around the globe continue to consume alcohol in ever-increasing amounts. Why?

Alcohol is one of the tools Satan uses to distract humankind from the worship of God. God states clearly in the Quran that Satan is an open enemy towards humankind yet by drinking alcohol, we invite Satan into our lives and make it easy for him to distract us from our real purpose in life, to worship God.

“Surely, Satan is an enemy to you, so treat him as an enemy. He only invites his followers that they may become the dwellers of the blazing Fire.” (Quran 35:6)
>>
>>52992665
t. SJW gommie
>>
>>52992710
Alcohol affects the mind and makes sinful behaviour and evil actions fair seeming. It creates enmity and hatred between people, prevents them from remembering God and distracts them from praying, and calls them to participate in unlawful sexual relationships. Alcohol generates shame, regret, and disgrace, and renders the drinker witless. It leads to the disclosure of secrets and exposure of faults.

“Satan wants only to excite enmity and hatred between you with intoxicants (alcoholic drinks) and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of God and from the prayer. So, will you not then abstain?” (Quran 5:91)

In pre Islamic Arabia, alcohol use was widespread. To eradicate this evil, God in His mercy revealed the prohibition in stages. First, He made it clear to them that the harm of drinking alcohol is greater than its benefit, next He told the Muslims not to come to prayer while intoxicated and finally, He revealed a verse totally prohibiting alcohol.

“O you who believe! Intoxicants (all kinds of alcoholic drinks), gambling, idolatry, and divining arrows are an abomination of Satan’s handiwork. So avoid that so that you may be successful.” (Quran 5: 90)
>>
>>52991428
Truly the niggers of Asia.
>>
>>52992762
When this was revealed the Muslim citizens of Medina immediately began to destroy and empty their alcohol containers into the streets. Even those who were guiltlessly enjoying cups of wine spat the alcohol from their mouths. It is said that the streets of Medina ran with alcohol. Why then is it so difficult to expunge this evil in the 21st century? Believers today must completely trust God, in the same way that the first Muslims trusted God and understood that He was their only Protector and Provider. All power and strength comes from God and a scourge like alcohol can be eradicated only when those affected by alcohol turn to God with complete submission.

The Quran is a book of guidance sent to all of humankind. It is a set of instructions from the Creator for His creation. If we follow these instructions, our lives will be easy and tranquil, even in the face of disaster and mishap. God links alcohol and gambling to idolatry and declares it filthy and evil; however, He is merciful and generous towards the believers and acknowledges the power of addiction.
>>
>>52991834
My man.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 247x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 247x312px
>>52992671
>3000 Aussies die while 65000 Aussies goes to hospital because of alcohol

Damnit Australia.
>>
Is that Indo guy just move to Malaysia ?
>>
>>52992671
>>52992710
>>52992762

after reading this I realize I'm wrong, thanks brother for reminding me.
I was walk in bleak and dark road, I shall walk in path of light once again.
>>
>>52992812
Islam is committed to encouraging and facilitating those who wish to repent from evil doing and sinful behaviour. God accepts repentance from those who are truly sorry for their actions and committed to staying away from sin. Muslim communities do not ostracise those who have made mistakes but keep them within the fold of Islam encouraging them to seek the closeness to God that will allow them to leave sinful behaviour. Friends, family, and neighbours do not just look away while a person destroys himself or his family. Islam is a community-oriented faith. There is no place for an individual to do what he wants to do, if it hurts others. Alcohol abuse affects not just the alcoholic but also his or her family, and community. There is great wisdom in the prohibition of alcohol.
>>
>>52992271
>pure
she is obviously aroused when Daniel is mad at her.. she is one of those masochists...
>>
>>52992870
Good. I'm opening one more can for you my goy.
>>
>>52992840 You know why the reason the white races has negative growth? Prolly they died because something silly.
>>
>>52992925
Astagfirullah akhi, gib me one anker
>>
>>52992922
She wasn't. That was just animation error.
>>
>>52992931
because they're less religious and more educated.
>>
File: Kungen_stor_.gif (184KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Kungen_stor_.gif
184KB, 704x396px
>>52984549
I'm choosing the losing side again, this year.
>>
>>52993025
So more educated people don't breed. i don't think that's correct.
>>
File: 1435317831832.jpg (1MB, 1984x2835px) Image search: [Google]
1435317831832.jpg
1MB, 1984x2835px
>>52993059
SVERGIE
YES
>>
File: sfafewf.jpg (98KB, 634x399px) Image search: [Google]
sfafewf.jpg
98KB, 634x399px
>>52992779
reminder:there are still tribal wars in indonesia
>>
>>52993025
They just don't want to have kids.
Because they want to have funs.
>>
>>52993183
>still tribal wars in Indonesia

In other news,water is wet.
>>
>>52992999
I only have bintang. Here.
>>
>>52993183
That's just for show, m8.
>>
>>52993183
Dude, that's tradition. If we stop them, that means we are intolerant.
>>
>>52992812

>The Quran is a book of guidance sent to all of humankind

> sent to all humankind
> only in one language that a small minority if the global population speaks

Stuff like warning of the dangers of alcohol is good, but it's all very obviously manmade. If you weren't brainwashed from birth to believe it's from God you would see that.
>>
>>52993287
>>52993237
DAMAGE KONTROL
>>
>>52993059
I wish indonesia will be rich in oil too .
>>
File: image.png (250KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
250KB, 500x500px
>>52993254
>>52992999
>and so on that day,these anons drink beer like bros
>the end
>>
File: R.A.Moog_minimoog_2.jpg (1MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
R.A.Moog_minimoog_2.jpg
1MB, 2880x2160px
>>52992665
>synthesizer
>>
>>52993321
*tips baguette
>>
File: image.png (141KB, 290x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141KB, 290x348px
>>52993323
We got used to the Papua tribal wars,ya twat.
>>
File: 123789475.jpg (62KB, 640x399px) Image search: [Google]
123789475.jpg
62KB, 640x399px
who do I vote to ban alcohol and smoking?
>>
File: PgmEKh0.png (1012KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
PgmEKh0.png
1012KB, 1366x768px
>>52993461
pic related

me
>>
>>52993459
>>52993319
>>52993287
>tfw no negrito tribal wars for my viewing pleasure
>>
>>52993461
Smoking definitely.
Beer is fuel of the working class.

Smoke is pure cancer.
>>
>>52993321
>t. AHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHON
>>
>>52993516
Modesty and shyness play a special part between the affairs of the Creator and the created. All prophets and Messengers encouraged modesty, as the Prophet, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, said:

"Indeed from the teachings of the first prophets which has reached you is, ‘If you do not have shyness, then do as you please." (Al-Bukhari)

Modesty as a sense of shame or shyness in human beings is a shrinking of the soul from foul conduct, a quality that prevents one from behaving badly towards others or encouraging others to behave badly towards you. Islamic ethics considers modesty as more than just a question of how a person dresses, and more than just modesty in front of people; rather it is reflected in a Muslim’s speech, dress, and conduct: in public in regards to people, and in private in regards to God. Any talk of modesty, therefore, must begin with the heart, not the hemline, as the Prophet of Mercy said, ‘Modesty is part of faith,’[1] and that part of faith must lie in the heart.

Take reservation in speech. As with everything in Islam, speech should be moderate. Raising one’s voice in venting anger simply shows one lacks the ability to contain it, and only damage will ensue from it. Uncontrolled anger, for example, can lead one to verbally abuse and physically assault another, both of which take off the veil of bashfulness one is endowed with, exposing the shameful ego within. The Prophet said:

"A strong person is not the person who throws his adversaries to the ground. A strong person is the person who contains himself when he is angry." (Saheeh al-Bukhari)
>>
>>52993459
>triggered
:^)

>>52993534
go to Australia, you'll see a lot of tribal warfare there.
>>
>>52993573
A strong person who believes feels shy in front of God and His creation, since God knows and sees everything. He feels shy to disobey his Lord and feels shame if he sins or acts inappropriately, whether in private or public. This type of modesty is acquired and is directly related to one’s faith, where one’s awareness of God increases one’s "shyness" in front of Him.

Islamic morality divides modesty into natural and acquired. Modesty is a quality inherent in girls and boys, a certain type of modesty that is natural in human beings. If manifests itself, for instance, in a natural human urge to cover one’s private parts. According to the Quran, when Adam and Eve ate from the fruit of the forbidden tree, they became aware that their private parts were exposed, and they began to cover themselves with the leaves of Paradise, a natural result of their modesty.

Islamic scholars consider modesty to be a quality that distinguishes human beings from animals. Animals follow their instincts without feeling any shame or a sense of right or wrong. Hence, the less modesty a person has, the more he resembles animals. The more modesty a person has, the closer he is to being human. Islam has mandated certain legislations which induce this sense of modesty within humans. These legislation range from seeking permission before entering any room and distancing one from others while relieving oneself, to mandating certain manners of dress for men and women alike. Another way that modesty may be attained is by associating with modest people - people in whose presence a person feels embarrassed to do anything shameful - as the Prophet said:

"I advise you to be shy toward God, the Exalted, in the same way that you are shy toward a pious man from your people."[2]
>>
>>52993534
That's austro-melanesia you dumbo.
>Papuan might be black but at least they are not nigger
Papuans are brothers.
>>
>>52993573
I like it when modest girls tease and seduce me while I pretend to act all innocent and shy.
>>
>>52993615
Being shy of a stranger’s gaze is one of the driving forces behind modesty in dress. This can be seen in children, who naturally shy away from strangers, sometimes hiding from them in their mother’s skirts or behind their father’s legs. In Islam, screening most of your body off from the gaze of a stranger, especially of the opposite sex, is actually mandated as a means to avoid falling into conduct that may lead to extra-marital or pre-marital sex. God says,

"Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and be modest. That is purer for them. Lo! God is Aware of what they do. And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and be modest, and to display of their adornment only that which is apparent, and to draw their veils over their chests, and not to reveal their adornment." (Quran 24:30)
>>
File: Bd14oJd.png (33KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bd14oJd.png
33KB, 800x800px
>>52993647
>>
>>52993659
The verse then mentions the people before whom one is exempted from veiling; the ones who cannot be called ‘strangers’. Also, the command is relaxed as one matures: an aged woman who has no hope of marriage can discard the overcoats that screen what they are wearing underneath.[3]

As seen from this verse, Islamic ethics view modesty not as a virtue for women only, but for men as well. Thus, men must also dress modestly, being careful to wear loose flowing and opaque clothes through which the area between their waist and knees be totally covered. Tight pants or translucent clothing is prohibited. This modesty is reflected upon Muslim male clothing throughout the world, long shirts reaching below the thighs, and loose flowing trousers.

It may still seem, however, that women bear the main brunt of ‘dressing modestly’. When one reflects, however, about the predator and the prey in illegal relations between the sexes; the prey which is hidden escapes being a victim. Besides, another verse says modesty in dress actually identifies one as being a believing woman,[4] a ‘target’ which the devout Muslim, or any decent man, would be motivated to protect rather than abuse.
>>
>>52993630
they why do papuan students that come here end up in barangay custody?
>>
File: image.png (58KB, 541x745px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58KB, 541x745px
>>52993580
>:^)

Well fuck you too, you wanker.
>>
Hello /asean/ is it true most Thailand women have penises?

If so then what's the next best thing for women, considering they're not gold diggers? White pinays? Singapoorean? Indonesia is out of the question by default
>>
>>52993802
>>52993849
The way to develop modesty is to think about whether he or she would do the sin they are contemplating in front of their parents. A person with a shred of shame in their heart will not commit any lewd act in front of their parents. So what about doing so in front of God? Is not God much worthier that such acts not be done in His sight? Thus, Islam considers that the modesty of a believer in front of God must be greater than in front of people. This is manifest in the saying of the Prophet when a man asked him about remaining naked in the house while alone. The Prophet responded:

"God is more deserving than other people of shyness." (Abu Dawood)

Early Muslims used to say, "Be shy toward God when you are in private in the same way you are shy in front of people when you are in public." Another one of their sayings is, "Do not be a devoted slave of God in your public behavior while you are an enemy to Him in your private affairs."

Modesty can therefore be seen as the means by which morals and ethics in society are maintained and pursued. Shyness from people and society may be a reason to be modest, but this modesty will not remain due to the fact that what is immodest one day in a secular society may be totally acceptable in another. Thus, the key to modesty is knowing that God is aware of what you do and shying away from that which He forbids. God only desires what is best for us. So to seek what is best for us is to submit to what He has in mind for us. The only way to properly know what that is, is to believe in what he sent down to us through His Prophet, Muhammad, and to embrace the religion (Islam) that His Messenger brought us.
>>
File: image.png (24KB, 176x207px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24KB, 176x207px
>>52993849
>women with penises
Wait what? Thailand has futa women?

>mfw 3DPD futa
>>
>>52993849
a nguyen or malaychink
>>
>>52993991
>Complete newfags
>>
>>52984588
HET
>>
>>52993323
They're endangered tribe. indonesia is supposed to protect the world heritage.
>>
>>52993904
Muhammad and Modesty before God

The Prophet, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, said:

“Every religion has its characteristic, and the characteristic of Islam is modesty.” (al-Muwatta)

Modesty, in the sense of shyly protecting oneself with propriety from the lustful or envious gaze, means one takes care about how to express oneself in word and deed. One does not want others to look at one strangely or as if one is blameworthy. It encourages one to be proper in behavior and thought with other people, and with one’s relationship with God. The Prophet once said to his companions:

“Be bashful before God according to His right to modesty before Him”.

They said: “O Messenger of God, verily we are shy, praise be to God.”

He said: “That is not it. Modesty before God according to His right to modesty is that you protect your mind in what it learns; your stomach in what it ingests. And remember death and the tribulations attached to it; and whoever wishes for the Hereafter, leaves the adornments of this life.

So whoever does all that is truly bashful before God according to His Right to modesty”.[1]

Modesty and shame apply to every aspect of one’s life, and awareness of God’s presence helps one to be bashful and seemly in the way we comport ourselves in every activity we are engaged in. It crowns the moral ethics of behavior and practice, for it inspires him to do all that is beautiful and prevents him from doing all that is wicked. It is a shield of chastity for the body and of purity for the soul, as private shame concerning one’s wickedness stems from being aware that God is watching. The Prophet said:

“Modesty is from the faith, and the faith is in Paradise.” (Ahmed)
>>
>>52993697
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFxPriiqgFU
>>
>>52994259
Muhammad and the Wedding Feast

On the occasion of his marriage in Medina with Zaynab, the daughter of Jahsh, the Prophet invited the people to his wedding feast. This was a late morning invitation, and most people simply rose and left after eating, as was the custom. The bridegroom, however, remained sitting and some people, perhaps thinking that this was a signal that they, too, should remain with him, stayed behind after the other guests had left. Out of propriety, the Messenger of God did not like to tell the people to go away, so he got up and left the room with his ward, ibn Abbas.

He went as far as the room of Aisha, another of his wives, before returning back to Zaynab’s room, expecting the guests to have taken the hint. However, they were still there, sitting in their places, so he turned away once again and went back to Aisha’s room, still accompanied by his ward.

The second time they returned the people had left, so the Messenger of God went in. Ibn Abbas was going to follow him, but Muhammad took the dividing curtain and drew it across the doorway, blocking the egress[2]

One of the story’s lessons is that a person’s home is private and one should be shy of abusing an invitation to it. Moreover, because Muhammad was too nice to ask people to leave, his actions provide an example of how to teach a lesson without being offensive. He used a non-verbal means to show the people they should leave and, once his private space was vacated, he used another non-verbal gesture to drive home the fact that the invitation was over.
>>
>>52994318
Moses and Zaphorah

After waiting for a long time in the queue, being only two females among all the males, someone finally helped them, and they were able to take their flock of sheep and goats home. Their father was old, and they had no brother to do their outside chores. Being one of the most onerous of tasks, drawing water from the well in order to water one’s livestock was one performed by men; a lucky day for them to come home early with the drove freshly watered. The father was surprised about their early return, and when he inquired into the occurrence, his daughters told him that a man who seemed a traveler had helped them. The father asked one of them to seek the man out and invite him home. Upon returning to the well, the lady approached him shyly. When she was in earshot, she gave him her father’s invitation so that he might recompense him for his help. He kept his gaze low to the ground as he replied to her, saying that he had done it for the sake of God alone, and required no compensation. However, realizing that this was God sent help, he accepted the invitation. As she was walking ahead of him, the wind blew her dress, which revealed part of her lower legs, so he asked her to walk behind him and point out the way he should follow when he reached a fork in the foot path.
>>
>>52994354
Once they arrived at the house, the father presented him with a meal and asked where he was from. The man told him that he was a fugitive from Egypt. The daughter who had brought him home whispered to her father: “O Father, hire him, because the best of the workers is one who is strong and trustworthy.”

He asked her: “How do you know he is strong?”

She said: “He lifted the stone lid of the well that cannot be removed except by many together.”

He asked her: “How do you know that he is trustworthy?”

She said: “He asked me to walk behind him so that he couldn’t see me as I walked, and when I conversed with him, he kept his gaze low with shyness and respect.”

This was Prophet Moses, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, who had run away from Egypt after killing someone by mistake, and the father of the girls was a God fearing man from the tribes of Midian; a man who was sonless, but had had these two daughters.

The verse in the Quran that tells us this story stresses upon the manner of her approaching Moses:

“So one of the two (daughters) came to him walking modestly...” (Quran 28:25)

Both the way Zaphorah approached Moses and his care about not seeing more of her than was needful at the time describe acute senses of propriety. Neither had a chaperone, nor could people see what they did, yet both conducted themselves with the utmost decorum. This was done out of fear of the One who sees everything. The outcome was that when her father proposed to Moses that he marry one of his daughters, Moses considered them a suitable marriage prospect. He and his daughters also saw in him all the virtues a man needs as a mate for a woman to consent to his guidance and nurture through life. Moses accepted, and also ten years hire as a shepherd.
>>
Felix Y. Manalo was born in Barrio Calzada, Tipas, Taguig, Manila province (transferred to Rizal province in 1901 and now part of Metro Manila), Philippines, on May 10, 1886. He was raised in the Catholic faith by his parents, Mariano Ysagun and Bonifacia Manalo. It was sometime after his mother’s death that he decided on his mother’s name over his father’s name.[6] In his teenage years, Manalo became dissatisfied with Roman Catholic theology. According to the National Historical Commission of the Philippines, the establishment of the Philippine Independent Church or the Aglipayan Church was his major turning point, but Manalo remained uninterested since its doctrines were mainly Catholic. In 1904, he joined the Methodist Episcopal Church,[7] entered the Methodist seminary, and became a pastor for a while.[8] He also sought through various denominations, including the Presbyterian Church, Christian Mission, and finally Seventh-day Adventist Church in 1911. Manalo left the Adventist church in 1913 and associated himself with atheist and agnostic peers
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 465x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 465x364px
>mfw this thread
>>
>>52994398
On November 1913, Manalo secluded himself with religious literature and unused notebooks in a friend's house in Pasay, instructing everyone in the house not to disturb him. He emerged from seclusion three days later with his new-found doctrines.

Manalo, together with his wife, went to Punta, Santa Ana, Manila, on November 1913 and started preaching. He returned to Taguig to evangelize. In Taguig he was ridiculed and stoned in his meetings with locals. He was later able to baptize a few converts, including some of his persecutors. He registered his new-found religion as the Iglesia ni Kristo (English: Church of Christ; Spanish: Iglesia de Cristo) on July 27, 1914, one day before the start of World War I at the Bureau of Commerce as a corporation sole with himself as the first executive minister. Expansion followed as INC started building congregations in the provinces in 1916. The first three ministers were ordained in 1919.
>>
>>52994467
In 1922, the INC's first schism, led by Teofilo Ora, one of the INC's first ministers,resulted in the loss of several congregations, along with their church buildings, in Bulacan and Nueva Ecija. Ora founded Iglesia Verdadera de Cristo, which was later changed to Kabanalbanalang Iglesia ng Dios kay Kristo Hesus.

By 1924, the INC had about 3,000 to 5,000 adherents in 43 or 45 congregations in Manila and six nearby provinces. By 1936, the INC had 85,000 members. This figure grew to 200,000 by 1954. A Cebu congregation was built in 1937—the first to be established outside of Luzon and the first in the Visayas. The first mission to Mindanao was commissioned in 1946. Meanwhile, its first concrete chapel was built in Sampaloc, Manila, in 1948.Adherents fleeing for the provinces away from Manila, where the Japanese forces were concentrated during the World War II, were used for evangelization. As Manalo's health began to fail in the 1950s, Eraño Manalo started to take leadership of the church.
>>
File: Endless.jpg (155KB, 367x306px) Image search: [Google]
Endless.jpg
155KB, 367x306px
From Indo to Malay and now this time is Philip.
>>
>>52994515
On April 2, 1963, Manalo was confined to a hospital for treatment of his stomach ulcer. On April 11, doctors performed a third surgery on him, which would be his last.He had stomach ulcers, which brought him constant pain that medication did not help. On April 12, 1963, at 2:35 in the morning, Felix Ysagun Manalo died at the age of 76. He passed the leadership of the church to his son, Eraño de Guzman Manalo, who was elected unanimously by the council of elders. His remains were observed by his followers at his funeral in the INC's 3,200-seater cathedral in San Francisco del Monte, Quezon City. On April 23, he was buried at San Juan Cemetery in San Juan, Rizal.The local police estimated the crowd in the funeral procession to be 2 million, and the rite took five hours.

Felix Manalo started his preaching mission with only a handful of listeners in a small room at the workers quarters of a construction company. When he died, he left a well-established church with millions of members all over the Philippines. In only 49 years of existence, the Iglesia ni Cristo had 1,250 local chapels and 35 large concrete cathedrals. Felix Y. Manalo was a recognized and highly respected religious leader of the Philippines.
>>
>>52994585
next time it will be your job Nguyen
>>
The church’s growth and expansion met many criticisms and persecutions. Its leaders and members alike were often ridiculed and maligned. However, Felix Manalo was an eloquent speaker, and he could deliver a skillful argument and had a facility in the use of Scriptures and a mastery in organization.

The ministers of the Christian Mission honored him on December 25, 1918, as an outstanding evangelist.

The Genius Divinical College of Manila on Avenida, Rizal, a non-sectarian institution headed by Eugenio Guerero, conferred on Felix Manalo the degree of Master of Biblo-Science honoris causa on March 28, 1931.

On July 27, 2007, coinciding with the 93rd anniversary of the Iglesia ni Cristo, the National Historical Institute (NHI) of the Philippines unveiled a marker on the birthplace of Felix Manalo, declaring the site as a National Historical Landmark. The marker is located at Barangay Calzada, Tipas, Taguig City, Metro Manila where the ancestral home of Manalo once stood. The marker sits on a 744-square-meter plaza. In his dedication speech, Ludovico Badoy, NHI executive director, said, "Brother Felix Manalo's significant contribution to Philippine Society is worth recognizing and emulating." He further said, "... the church he preached [has] changed the lives and faith of many Filipinos. He deserves the pride and recognition of the people of Taguig." The responsibility, maintenance, and operation of the landmark was turned over to the INC.
>>
>>52994679
On the same year, the Philippine government declared July 27 of every year as "Iglesia ni Cristo Day" to enable millions of INC followers in the Philippines and in 75 countries around the world to observe the occasion with fitting solemnity.

On May 10, 2014, coinciding his 128th birth anniversary, the Philippine Postal Corp. (Philpost) launched the Iglesia ni Cristo Centennial Commemorative Stamp at the INC Central Office in Diliman, Quezon City, to mark the 100th anniversary of the church’s registration in the Philippines. The stamp features the INC Central Temple and Felix Y. Manalo in sepia. At the bottom of the stamp is the INC centennial logo in color. Philpost issued 1.2 million of the stamps, which is more than twice the number of stamps they usually issue for a single design. The stamp, 50 millimeters by 35 mm, is bigger than the ordinary-sized 40 mm by 30 mm stamps.
>>
File: 0-INC Temple.jpg (32KB, 495x472px) Image search: [Google]
0-INC Temple.jpg
32KB, 495x472px
INC!
>>
https://www.rt.com/news/327691-philippines-firecrackers-france-cars-burned/
Pagan celebration
>>
File: babi.jpg (149KB, 567x553px) Image search: [Google]
babi.jpg
149KB, 567x553px
Fucking swine. All of you.
>>
File: INC Tondo.jpg (175KB, 660x381px) Image search: [Google]
INC Tondo.jpg
175KB, 660x381px
>>52994847
>>
Pleaseeeeeeeeee stop shitposting malaysia-kun o.O;
Bad trol!!!
>>
>>52994855
its getting better.less and less people are dying on new years now
>>
Here's some goat worship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZqSq8NLiwc

Let's see INCuck beat that
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D__zxh7j2mU
>>
File: Vatican-city.jpg (774KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vatican-city.jpg
774KB, 1920x1080px
>his religion doesn't have a holy country that is defended by the most well-trained Swiss Guards
>>
Muhammad and the Rebuilding of Kaaba

The modesty of the Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, was the most prominent trait of his personality. Even from an early age, his sense of shame in an open society of the Arabs prior to Islam was remarkable. In one instance, after the treasures had been stolen from inside, the people were rebuilding the the Kaaba with a roof in order to prevent thieves from entering it again. Muhammad, while, still a young man, took part. He went with his uncle, al-Abbas, to carry blocks of stone. His uncle told him to put his sarong[1] around his neck to protect himself from the sharp edges of the heavy rocks.

As he moved to comply with this sensible advice, he was overcome with dizziness, and he collapsed in a dead faint. His eyes gazed fixedly skywards as he lay on his back on the ground, his sarong loosened but still covering his privates. A few moments later, he came round, yelling, “My clothing - my clothing!”

Hastily, he wrapped his sarong securely around himself again. Never again in his life would anyone outside the family ever even catch a glimpse of his loins.

The story above was told by one of the Prophet’s companions, Jabir ibn Abdullah, and shows Mohammad’s strong sense of shame and propriety about his body was ingrained, even before prophethood. He was known to be more modest than a cloistered virgin both before and after receiving revelation from God.
>>
>>52995237
Moses and the Mockers

Another story about Moses, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, demonstrates that he was as equally bashful and shy about his own body as young Muhammad. He never appeared in front of anyone without fully covering himself, which led some of his people (the Children of Israel) to disparage him hurtfully. They said, “He covers his body in this way only because of some defect in his skin, either leprosy or scrotal hernia, or he has some other defect.”

God wished to clear Moses of what they said about him. One day, when Moses had taken off his clothes and put them on a stone while in seclusion, he started taking a bath. When he had finished the bath, he moved towards his clothes in order to take them and put them on again, but the stone took off with his clothes and fled. Despite his nakedness, Moses picked up his stick and ran after the stone saying, “O stone! Give me my clothes!”

But the stone continued to flee until it reached a group of Israelites, where it stopped. That is how they were able to see him naked, finding in his form the best of what God had created.

Thus God cleared him of what they had accused him of. Moses, however, was rather upset. He took his clothes and hastily put them on, and then started hitting the stone with his stick. The Prophet of Islam, the one who narrated the story, swore that the stone still had some traces of the hitting, even today; three, four or five marks. That was what God refers to in His Saying:

“O you who believe! Be not like those who annoyed Moses, but God proved his innocence about that which they alleged. And he was honorable in God’s Sight.” (Quran 33:69)
>>
File: pepeshock.jpg (4KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
pepeshock.jpg
4KB, 250x231px
>>52995183
>rainbow sail
You guys turning sweden?
>>
>>52995288
This story shows how shy Moses was about letting his body be seen in public. In fact, only his anger at being deprived of the barrier between his body and the world led him to allow the whole of his body to be seen, the exposure of which was by God’s Will in order to clear him of the slander applied by his detractors. Of course, he could not hold that exposure against God, so he took it out on the rock – the means by which his exposure was engineered, and hence his innocence was established from what his slanderers alleged.
>>
>>52995183
Kind of pointless
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuDqAD2VtDQ
>>
File: Vinta-Boats.jpg (31KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Vinta-Boats.jpg
31KB, 600x400px
>>52995315
that's just how they are
>>
File: lumadcover.jpg (153KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
lumadcover.jpg
153KB, 1000x600px
>>
File: 1468767868.jpg (51KB, 308x232px) Image search: [Google]
1468767868.jpg
51KB, 308x232px
>>52995363
>>
>>52995331
Muhammad and the Garden Well

What is respectable to view between people of course varies. How much of a woman’s body can be exposed to a husband is different from what she can expose to her brother, which in turn differs from what can be seen by a complete stranger, and vice-versa. This is true concerning what is permissible to see between people of the same sex, too. What a father, brother or son can respectably view of each other is different from what a man outside the family circle is permitted to see, as what a mother, daughter or sister can of each other in contrast to a strange woman.

Once, when the Prophet went into a garden, he asked his companion, Abu Musa al-Asharee, to guard its gate. In the garden was a well, and he sat upon its wall dangling his legs inside it. After a while, Abu Bakr came by, wanting to enter the garden. Abu Musa went to tell the Prophet that his father-in-law wanted to share the garden with him, so the Prophet said, “Tell him the good news that the gardens of Paradise await him, and let him in.”

So Abu Bakr, Aisha’s father, went into the garden and sat beside the prophet, whose sarong was pulled up to just above his knees, and dangled his legs in the well with him. A little later, Umar al-Khattab turned up. He wanted to relax in the garden, too. Again Abu Musa sought the Prophet’s permission for him, informing him of another of his father-in-law’s presence at the gate. He said, “Tell him the good news that the gardens of Paradise await him, and let him in.”

Umar, Hafsa’s father, took the free place beside the Prophet, and dangled his legs in the water next to him.

Both of these men had had the sensitivity to sit next to the prophet, and thus the prophet was able to preserve propriety without having to pull his lower garment over his knees.
>>
File: Butuan Pepe.jpg (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Butuan Pepe.jpg
71KB, 600x600px
>>52995451
>>52995315
rainbow sail of death :^)
>>
>>52995627
Some time after that, his son-in-law, Uthman al-Affan, whom his daughter Ruqayyah had married, also sought entrance to the garden. When Abu Musa transmitted the Prophet’s message by saying, ‘The gardens of Paradise await you after some trials,’ and let him in, Uthman observed that the only free spaces on the wall were on one of the three walls that the Prophet and his fathers-in-law were not occupying, which meant he might see more of the Prophet’s legs than they. As he hesitated, the Prophet pulled his sarong down over his knees, so Uthman took the place opposite him.[2]

Islam teaches that there are some parts of the body that should not be revealed in public, and the closer these parts are to one’s privates, the more they are prohibited to reveal. Although all three men who sat with him had close family ties with him, which is why he let his knees be seen, when the Prophet’s thighs were threatened by exposure, he took steps to hide them.
>>
File: 1449211827733.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449211827733.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>52985121
That's not a vibrator
>>
Yo
>>
is this true indons?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H52n4iof3As
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJj4c-nCYD4
>>
>>52996388
That's rumor but we did find some old buildings remnant underwater.
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 500x500px
>>52996659
>old buildings underwater

It's from Danau Toba is it?

Is it?
>>
On a scale of 1 to 10, how likely is it that Filipinos join Western Civilization in the new crusades?
>>
>>52996847
we're just waiting on you
we've been practicing with our own muslim terrorists here
>>
>>52996776
I don't know i might be wrong about it. i forgot.
>>
>>52996847
They're just waiting for you guys
>>
>>52996776
We still have komodo dragon. The only surface animal that can do virgin birth,
>>
GO TO SLEEP /asean/ ITS ALMOST 3AM
>>
>>52996847
The Pope's recent visit confirms our allegiance
>>
File: 11111.jpg (42KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
11111.jpg
42KB, 640x427px
>>52996847
any time
any place
just say it

pic related
>>
File: image.png (81KB, 446x422px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
81KB, 446x422px
>>52997123
>go to sleep
FUCK YOU I DO WHAT I WANT
>>
>>52996847
Get your asses quick infidel our blades have waited for it too long already.
>>
>>52985570
>It seems that United States like using the word China with "Communist China" to the point that every Chinese person is inherently communist,

We use it to point out that china is currently being ran by the communist party.

We arent talking about the chinese civilians. The US still supports taiwan and its government.

Communist china means china under communist occupation. Its a term used to specifically distinguish china from the communists thats control it, not just tacked on to give a negative association to china as a whole.
>>
>>52997263
Very rude anon

You should at least consider my feelings :(
>>
>>52996941
>>52997179
>>52997188
That warms my heart.

>>52997067
Yeah we don't do anything because thankfully we're out of harm's way to the terrorists. Muslims feel so terrified of our culture they just want to leave.
>>
>>52996847
why couldn't the philippines be in South america instead?

I cry every night desu
>>
>>52997838
To be honest logically You just much poorer and farther to reach and choose.
>>
at least be original with your copy pastas. fucking plebs i swear
>>
>>
File: 1425454356546.jpg (48KB, 500x841px) Image search: [Google]
1425454356546.jpg
48KB, 500x841px
>>
File: 14352535435t454.jpg (61KB, 472x515px) Image search: [Google]
14352535435t454.jpg
61KB, 472x515px
>>
File: Benito Mussolini.jpg (77KB, 499x700px) Image search: [Google]
Benito Mussolini.jpg
77KB, 499x700px
>>
Catholic, of course. Muslim society isn't society of brothers, it's society where man to man is enemy.
>>
File: kate.png (344KB, 1164x900px) Image search: [Google]
kate.png
344KB, 1164x900px
>>
File: 14543524325235.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
14543524325235.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>52998766
>>
>>52998807
this imo
Jesus doesn't tell you to kill non-believers
absolutely barbaric desu
>>
>>52998845
Kateposter...is that you?
>>
File: Max Caulfield.png (519KB, 1131x651px) Image search: [Google]
Max Caulfield.png
519KB, 1131x651px
>>52998845
K8888888888888888888888888888
>>
>>52998929
Would you kindly read the khutbah I posted above. And if you want I can continue with a different one.
>>
>>52999073
>>52999073
>>52999073
New thread
>>
>>52999089
no,keep your trash in /pol/
>>
>>52999089
stop lying,it's in there
islam will never be appealing,no matter how much you shill it
>>
File: 1451633166548.jpg (482KB, 1118x937px) Image search: [Google]
1451633166548.jpg
482KB, 1118x937px
Do you like America?
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.