[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it common to celebrate christmas in your country? List what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Is it common to celebrate christmas in your country?
List what you will get for christmas.
>>
Yup.
>I don't get nothing though. Somehow Christmas is more about this guy Jesus than Gifts, though Christians do gibe lotta gifts to each other.
>I do get a lotta Chocolates and cakes and stuff if that counts.
>Not a christian, but I get to celebrate Diwali, Eid and Christmas in the span of a few months. And all the food that's involved.
>All the food that is involved. Only time I eat more than required.
>>
File: my-work-here-is-done.png (142KB, 560x592px) Image search: [Google]
my-work-here-is-done.png
142KB, 560x592px
to the deleted post, pic related

Have a good Christmastime, Germanbro :)
>>
File: buufatlol.jpg (24KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
buufatlol.jpg
24KB, 480x380px
I'm getting a nice new desk to improve my sub-par battlestation.
>>
1. no
2. 8gb RAM, new grafix card, straight razor, headphones, my gf's bussy :-DD
>>
>>34432356
I haven't got anything for Christmas or birthdays since I was 9 because of my parents.
I buy everyone gifts for birthdays and Christmas except my parents because they can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>34433269
Spcecs nigga.
What u specs mufuka?
>>
>>34433383
Also it's just become the norm in my group of friends not to get me anything and I don't want to ask because that would sound selfish.
>>
Nothing

I'm paying off my parents mortgage, selling my car, and joining the military after I drop out of school here at the end of semester.
>>
>>34433456
Sounds awful.
>>
>>34433501 i find that weird cuz >>34433456 sounds pretty honourable to me. especially the first part. I truly hope you don't have to experience many things that'll get you jaded by the end of your service. I truly do.
>>
>>34433792
You know that there are a lot of branches that you can avoid battle, right?

Unless he wants to fight, he will not need it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.