[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unfair scale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

File: who do you think that wins.png (378KB, 824x437px) Image search: [Google]
who do you think that wins.png
378KB, 824x437px
Who would win, /int/?

Since the girl is so fucking massive in comparation with the 300 men, they have some advantage:

-They manage to get into her house.
-She's unaware of their presence.
-You win when you manage to kill the girl, she doesn't have intentions to kill you, but will defend herself and, of course, it's a so unfair scale that she will harm them untentionally.
-300 minds are better than 1.
-She won't get out of the house

Make your plans guys, let's see if you find a way. She's there watching TV so she doesn't give a fuck about the 300 spartans right now.

>this came from a weird topic that suddenly my girlfriend blew out: "In a 1v1 fight, could a taller woman win against a man"? I told her no because men often have higher body mass and have stronger muscles, and she started making the men smaller until she asked me this question, that I have no idea how the men could win. I want to prove her that men are superior, and you fuckers know how to make this possible
>>
The girl
>>
This is great thread.
>>
1 man punch the huge bitch in the face and its over
>>
How big are the shrunk men?
>>
>>29168807
50 times shorter then qt
Pls read
>>
>>29168704
insult her on her tumblr page
>>
The girl.
50 times taller, that's like an army of mice which may harass her but not actually kill unless with some disease related variable in the scenario
>>
>>29168704
Men are superior at science that they just invent a weapon to bring the woman down
>>
>>29168807
They would be 1.80m height, that 50 times shorter it's 3.6 cm for them.
>>
why the fuck would you murder an innocent giant you psychopath
>>
>climb up inside her pants
>sauna vagoo
>>
>>29168842
>>29168846
The point is that they "spawn" with nothing on her house and are supposed to kill her. Like, if they wanted to get weapons, would go to her kitchen and get toothpicks
>>
>>29168879
But she would notice the creepers, freak out and fuck up the plan
>>
>>29168930
Do it nightly
Bring a strobelight
>>
They could do mini bukkake while she's asleep.
>>
>>29168846
Metalworking is out of the question at that scale, the heat travels far too quickly. Bows and arrows will fire toothpicks, ballistae would fire half a pencil
>>
>>29168956
You mean wait to her to be sleep?
What if they get found before night?
>>
When she's asleep. they suffocate her.
>>
>>29169028
That seems like it might be kind of difficult unless one of them were to crawl into her mouth and lodge himself in her esophagus.
>>
>>29169028
She's way stronger than them, if they tried to suffocate her with a string on her neck, 150 men each side, she would wake up, and even the strenght of her neck would make the fly away.
>>
>>29168704
>Find toothpicks
>Find cleaning supplies
>Punch holes in bleach and ammonia
>Store them separately somehow
>Set up some kind of trap in bathroom
>Wait
>>
>>29169028
great plan pedro, that's exactly the solution his girlfriend was looking for
>>
>>29168930
but that IS the plan
>>
>>29168704
This already happened in real life. Odin killed all giants. So, if the guys are aryan, one or two of them suffice to kill the girl.
>>
>>29169003
all of them can't, 300 is fucking a lot of

if ~~10 survive into night murder is possible, I'd go for harming eyeballs first
>>
>>29169070
Man that's nasty
>>
>>29169094
You can pierce bleah/ammonia bottles with toothpicks, though.
>>
>>29169094
This it's smart, but they are so small they are going to have a really hard time getting the ammonia out, we are working at a bad scale here.
>>
>>29169160
can't*
bleach*
>>
>wait for her to sleep
>puncture the eyes and eardrums
>she panics, runs into something
>knocks herself out unconsiuos
>they take a knife and finish the job
>>
>>29169160
>>29169164
True, they could grab a sewing needle or something, what else is there that they could use? Any ideas for storage or traps?
>>
>>29168704
>wait her sleep
>tie her arms
>turn on the gas
>explode the house

It is too easy, if she is not willing to kill them.
>>
>>29169070
>implying one wouldn't sacrifice himself
>>
>>29169223
This.
>>
>>29169113
Just 10 guys could hurt her badly, but not kill her, she will wake up really fast at the sense of pain.

Also, if only 10 survive it means that 290 got noticed and stepped on. If I were that bitch I wouldn't go sleep on weeks if I realized that there are little fuckers trying to kill me
>>
>>29169223
What if she asks them why they are on their house? Why if she's psycho and locks them on a box or something? Girls are that way, they wouldn't just smile and say "how cute, little men on my house!"
>>
This thread is a fail, my girlfriend is going to ask situational questions, and will prove at the end "girls are strong, yeeha!"
>>
>1 calls her fat
>the other 299 start laughing uncontrollably
>bitch kills herself
>win
>>
Here's my plan.

The seductive ones, surely out of 300 men you'll find some, will keep her occupied while the other work their way through the house. Primary search objectives are: household chemicals, fuels, oils, matches, duct tape, liquid soap. Base of operations will the drawer where she keeps her panties. Once she's asleep the industrious and the ones inclined towards natural sciences will have come up with explosives, poisons and means of safe retreat from the battle area. They will release chloroform to induce a deeper state of unconsciousness. Tape her to the bed. Some will die during the process. They will then cover her with a mixture of rubber, oil and gasoline. Then: boom.
>>
>>29169220
They could use the kamikaze solution: tip the bleach bottle over and leave a few men behind to tip the unscrewed ammonia bottle over.
>>
File: eddy4.jpg (21KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
eddy4.jpg
21KB, 320x240px
>>29169475
kek
>>
>A girl 50 times taller

My boner is ready.
>>
>>29168704

They could just wait for her to sleep then stab one of her arteries with a toothpick.
>>
>>29169501
How are they going to start the fire? It's a easy move when you're 1.70 m long, but would they do it on that scale?
How will you get the explosives? Gasoline must be heavy as fuck at that scale, they would need days to move a significant amount to her bed
>>
>>29169532
They won't stop laughing until she does it. She won't be able to sleep anymore, and since she won't intentionally kill them, eventually she will have to give in.
>>
>>29169571
How can you guys find that boner material? I mean, she's big, but hotness don't grow exponentially like the weight or the strenght.
>>
>>29169697
it's a fetish you've never been to /d/?
>>
>>29169697
Anyways, I think this is enough, I'll save this thread and tell my gf this one:
>>29169501
I hope she doesn't take bitchy men superiority
>>
>>29169622
A group of them will light a single match and sacrifice their lives for the greater good.
As for transportation, they could use empty matchboxes or bottle caps to make a miniature lorry.
What would be awesome for them would be to find a remote controlled toy car and use that for logistics.
>>
>>29169749
Do girls have that fetish too or is just a weeabo thing? Because maybe that's the reason my girlfriend is asking me this shit.
Anyways she will get rekt
>>
Just fucking burn the house down
>>
>>29169751
You are one creative guy, I like you.

>>29169797
It's not that easy to burn a house on purpose
>>
>>29169814
I'm letting this on autoupdate now, when it's dead, I'll screencap and tell her when I see her.
>>
>>29169912
Your girl is a ugly fucking whore.

Tell her to lose weight instead of asking inane questions, you wannabe mexican.
>>
File: 1407406285035.png (166KB, 520x549px) Image search: [Google]
1407406285035.png
166KB, 520x549px
>>29172392

She's 7/10 for me but with the weirdest way of thinking I've seen in a lot of time.
Also nice bump.
>>
>>29172475
Tell me more about her flaws, physical and mental.
>>
>>29172573
She's thin, maybe too much, but nice overall. She's 2 cm or so shorter than me, but tall compared with other girls.
She's always talking about how cool would be to have a size changing gun. She also says really weird shit sometimes but I'm not telling that here.
>>
>>29172751
You should eat her ass more.
>>
>>29172784
Kind of you German-kun
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.