[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on gay marriage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 14

File: gaycouple[1].jpg (127KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
gaycouple[1].jpg
127KB, 1000x563px
What's your opinion on gay marriage?
>>
>>28890347
It's gay. Only for faggots.
>>
I'm against it
>>
Im okay with it
but I oppose racemixing
>>
>>28890347
>dont procreate
>marriage
civil union at best
>>
We're going through a dark age right now - but the US will eventually ban gay marriage completely again and eventually we'll ban being gay alltogether
>>
>>28890347
As a gay swede, I support it.

>>28890404

Biggot
>>
>>28890347
I am strongly in favour of it.
>>
People who do it are faggots.
>>
>>28890468
>as a gay swede
Stop being redundant
>>
I won't get married to a dude, get fucked by one or fuck another dude... so why not let them fuck?
>>
>>28890468
>As a gay swede
Sweden YES.
>>
>>28890468
>Biggot

lel
>>
>>28890347
Haz de tu culo, un papalote
>>
>>28890438
why not, if it would deter them from being so promiscuous
gay union is ok, just don't let them adopt anything else but animal pets
>>
Sweden
Yes
>>
I'm indifferent to the whole thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 800x636px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 800x636px
>>28890593
My husband and I have been together for 7 years. We are perfectly capable of raising a child
>>
>>28890624
>>28890556
HAHAHAH LE SWEDEN YES XDDDD
>>
I'm not against calling all civil unions marriage, but I don't think the state ought to give them children just to "complete" their relationship.
>>
>>28890593
a marriage is between a man and a woman
they can live in civil union or shit
what's next, marrying animals?
>>
All for it
>>
The state being party to marriage utterly ruined the institution. Gay marriage can't do anything to make it worse that hasn't already been done to it 50 years ago.
>>
gays can do what they want, but they shouldn't be allowed to foster kids

imagine all the child sex orgies
>>
>>28890696
but you're degenerates
why not just raise a puppy? you can play home and it's just an animal, won't suffer severe psychological trauma
how many dogs/cats/etc. go around being hungry, lonely and have to be put down because no one adopts them? go on, adopt a pet
>>
Marriage should be a religious institution not recognized by the government.

The only reason people even get married anymore is because its the cultural norm or religious reasons.

Faggots don't give a shit about any culture other than the culture of bacteria growing in their boyfriends ass and they don't give a shit about religion because religious people dislike faggotry.
>>
>>28890788

>Montenegro and other ex-yu
>Still exist and not bombed yet
>>
>>28890347

Not natural. I don't want my tax dollars subsidizing their buttsex.
>>
>>28890878
mad arse-bandit detected
>>
>>28890854
Gays have been able to adobt in the UK for quite a bit now and literally nothing happened.
>>
>>28890788
marrying to a goat would be great for your country. legalize it too
if you're talking about religious unions, that's another thing entirely. no "muh feels" can impose their views on an exclusive club such as an organized religion. if they don't like it better they make their own club, their own church
>>
>>28890941
wait till children grow up
>>
>>28890941
adopt* lmao
>>
>>28890941
>quite a bit
sad news. tell me the aftereffects when those poor children become adults
>>
>>28890955
muh feels are the most important thing in the world
especially when they are based on healthy way of life, not sticking it in another man ass
>>
>>28890856
The government offers incentives and benefits to stable marriage by giving them tax cuts, what's wrong with that? Those are the building blocks of a good society
>>
>>28890977
What are they going to turn into some evil Satan worshipping demons ready to destroy everything on their way? Cause I literally can't imagine how being raised in a peaceful environment even if not consists not two same sex parents is going to harm them more than being an unwanted child in a foster home for example.
>>
>>28890347
Shouldnt exist
>>
>>28890941

You're a nation of cowards, now. Gay adoption clearly helped with that.
>>
>>28891060
loving is healthy
homosexual degeneracy is only bad when they're single and on the hunt. let them marry so they can (hopefully) settle
soon they'll be crying for gay divorce kek
>>
>>28891099
Fucki g autocorrect, it*, if*
>>
I'm all for it.
>>
>>28891099
>two same sex parents is going to harm them more than being an unwanted child in a foster home for example
both are bad the same
the ideal is to live in a normal house. either if you're a lone orphan or living among two weirdos and laughed at by the whole society is something i wouldn't want for any child. but shit happens
>>
>>28891125
And you're a nation of ugly, fat dumbfucks now. Shit diet, expensive healthcare and poor education clearly helped with that.
>>
>>28890347
It's very gay.
>>
>>28891099
who knows man
gay persons are sick, in varying levels, and some are obviously okay, but it's still mental illness
>>
>>28891246
But it's England, nobody laughs at gay people here simply because we don't give a fuck. They're not considered 'weirdos' by most.
>>
>>28890696
You might be capable raising a child but the kid needs a mum and dad, not two dads or two mums.
>>
>>28890347
It is against the law for me to talk shit about it.
>>
>>28891252

At least our kids aren't being raised by gay muslims
>>
>>28890347
Catholic church says this is wrong, sick and let's burn them all.

But I think if they don't wanna have child, and don't showing themselfs(kissing etc) to whole world It can be OK.
Who cares what they doing in bed...
>>
File: 1365042623096.jpg (182KB, 699x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1365042623096.jpg
182KB, 699x1040px
As a faggot, I couldn't care less. Gays just like to play the victim card because they're manchildren, and groups like the Human Rights Campaign or whatever just want to make money off idiots by pushing "equality for all" and whatever. It's so fucking stupid it makes my head spin. I mean, I really am gay (and you couldn't pay me enough to be straight), but the idea of two men getting married makes me laugh. I can't imagine what straight people think of it.
>>
>>28891263
They're sick in your culture, they're normal widely accepted in mine.
>>
>>28891091
Hence why marriage should be an exclusively religious practice. Its a tradition based on religious practices and the government should not base its tax policy on religious practices.
>>
If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them. (NKJ, Leviticus 20:13)

Lesbians are fine, though. Just no adoptions and parades.
>>
Fucking disgusting. We need some more Putin on that aspect of Europe.
>>
>>28891437

do you like to smoke meth and dance all night?
>>
>>28891460
Ya, and your culture is something I really want to emulate.

Oh wait...
>>
>>28891091

what's to stop 2 hetero m8s "getting married" to get all those benefits?
>>
>>28891132
civil union has same effects, so I wouldn't equate their union wit marriage, for moral reasons
>>28891460
your culture is sick
>>
>>28890659
>I'm indifferent to the whole thing.
Ditto.
>>
>>28891576
No, I don't do drugs (well, I drink). I'm not promiscuous either. I can see myself forming a long term relationship with a man, and living with him. But I don't need it to be validated by society, nor do I care about muh tax breaks that exist for married couples. Again, I love being gay, but I laugh at the thought of having a wedding with two men getting married. Maybe I'll change my mind in 20 years, whatever.
>>
>>28891617
And yet we're far more developed and richer than you will ever be.
>>
>>28891601
Me and my Corgi love each other. Tax benefits please :)
>>
>>28890347

I don't give a fuck. Why would I?

>gay marriage was legalized
>no one forced the churches to do gay marriage
>not a single cock has penetrated my rectum since

Imagine that, nothing changed when it was legalized.
>>
>>28891719
>More developed

HAHAHAHAHAHA PAKISTAN IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO DEVELOPED
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 500x333px
>>28890347
Gay is gross
Les is love
>>
>>28890347
I'm not gay but I could imagine life would be good with a sweet yet powerful man at your side, he'd be like a bro and a lover at the same time it must be something special.
>>
>>28891719
so was Rome, compared to barbarians
>>
>>28891748
>>not a single cock has penetrated my rectum since
nice try, sweden
>>
>>28891617
your cultural choice
in my culture both have the same word (matrimonio) so they aren't different

>>28891601
you can't really marry a loose-twat bitch. not for long at least, unless you're some sort of masochist
so yeah, all this cultural marxism is what's killing our society nowadays. admitting gays into society is just a part of the whole problem, there's slut-ism too, among a lot of things adding to the snowball
>>
>>28890754
>implying you didn't see that coming
>implying you're not a trolling heterosexual

It's so damn clear.

I bet you fuck girls.
>>
>>28891814

I only suck cock, Pekka, cloaca-sex is unsanitary.
>>
>>28891537
Not necessarily, marriage pre-dates religion, on the grand scheme of things that is fairly recent.

>>28891601
Well you obviously have to prove you are actually married and involved in each others life, and that is an irrelevant argument anyway, you could say that about a heterosexual relationship.
>>
>>28891783
Haha funny maymay top tier banter :)
Truth is that over 90% of this country is white, I'd be rather worried about your 60% and rioting niggers, Tyrone.
>>
>>28891823
fuck i misread
>>28891601 disregard my reply... wasn't what you posted the premise of some amerifat "comedy" btw?
>>
>>28891804
It's pretty nice. Women are like another fucking species to me, and they all look like sluts. Seriously, is it just me being a misogynistic faggot, or do most American 20~ year olds dress like sluts? Not to mention how vapid and narcissistic they are...
>>
>>28890347
I'm against it, but I'm also against heterosexual civil mariage. the government shouldn't get involved in personal relationships
>>
I'm opposed to it, but I am also opposed to heterosexual marriage.

All of the legal benefits extensed to married couples should be contracts they create. I don't care if gay or straight people do this.

There should be no economic benefits to marriage. Extended employment benefits, tax advantages shouldn't exist. This is just a tax on single people.

The government should move these savings into tax credits for number of children had.

I really hage how homosexuality was always defended as
>it's between two consenting adults
I'm ok with this, if you weren't ok with this you would be called nosy. But now they are adopting children. It is not just between two adults now. And if you have a problem with it you are a homophobe.

My problem isn't that they are gay. It's that they are of the same sex. A child should have a mither and a father when possible.
>>
>>28891808
I've not no idea what does Rome have to do with us but OK
I'm just saying that our 'sick culture' and equality have done no harm to the country, gay people are worth just as much as any other taxpayer and a functioning member of the society, so we treat them equally, as they deserve.
>>
>>28890347
I'm against it. The church should have the right to make their own decisions.
>>
>>28891969

Ok, so the government should stay out of it completely? Then surely you would have no problems if one or several churches would decide to perform gay marriages? After all, they should be free to do so without government interferance, and you can simply join a different church if you disagree with the doctrine.
>>
Is it just me, or are the same countries that fully embrace gay rights also the same ones that embrace Muslim immigrants who will kill gays at the first chance they get? Thats how it worked in California.

>We need to be more tolerant of people not like us!! Stop oppressing people!
>Let California get flooded with Mexicans
>Try to pass gay marriage
>It gets shot down because all those Mexicans they imported were staunch Catholics
>Eventually force it down the states throat through judicial activism
>Mexicans beat gays in Mexican controlled areas
>>
>>28892054

Again, this >>28892058
>>
>>28891989
>>28891969
heterosexual relationships generate babies, which in turn are future voters and working force
family is the pillar of society. think about that: no parenthood -> no more healthy children -> no more of your people -> you faggots get invaded by other cultures -> sharia law, niggers in my neighborhood, speako spanish esse, etc.
>>
>>28892058
yeah, I agree
>>
>>28892058
I agree with this position. Marriage shouldn't be any of the government's goddamn business.
>>
>>28892048
i never called for lynching gay people, just saying that marriage is between a man and a woman, and had great symbolic value, or at least it should have
two men in union is not a marriage
>>
File: 1407898006714.png (379KB, 689x752px) Image search: [Google]
1407898006714.png
379KB, 689x752px
>>28891538
>Lesbians are fine, though. Just no adoptions and parades.
If you were a grill you'd say Gays are fine. It's all or nothing
>>
>>28892116

Good, because that's basically why gay marriage needs to be legalized at all, since the state approves marriages and decides who is authorized to wed people. If we get rid of that, there is no problem, but under current legislation it needs to be legalized first before churches can make that judgement. I dunno how it is in the rest of the world, but here the governmetn only decided to allow it, but doesn't force anyone to perform it. The baptists have chosen not to, for instance, as has the catholic church in Sweden, obviously
>>
File: 1408328372687.jpg (60KB, 609x676px) Image search: [Google]
1408328372687.jpg
60KB, 609x676px
>>28892088
Progressivism is a destructive and self-destructive ideology.
>>
>>28892058
If they want to create their own church, sure. But those "marriages" would officially still be known as "rekisteröity parisuhde".
>>
Not gay, but please legalise for those who are. If you want to outlaw gay marriage, outlaw straight marriage.
>>
>>28892058
>>28892054
if the church has nothing to do with the law and government, then there'd be no legal unions
yeah the faggots can make their own Church of Butt Salvation, but their marriages would be illegal because the government doesn't recognize them
you guys are thinking this backwards. in the end what matters is to be equal _to the law_. who cares about religious people think if you don't belong to their group? on the other half what makes you think that your degeneracy doesn't harm (at least indirectly) the society as a whole?
>>
Gay marriage isn't really marriage.
>>
>>28891538
>Just no adoptions and parades.
Holy fuck THIS.
Rest of the post is shit through.
>>
>>28891538
>Leviticus

kek
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 200x187px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 200x187px
Gay marriage is very VERY silly,

almost as silly as sir billy
>>
>>28890347
I support it.
>>
>>28891252
Still on top, faggot.
>>
>>28892243

>rekisteröity parisuhde

Ok, so the government should "say out of it" and "leave it to the churches", but now they should apparently dictate which church can and cannot perform acual marriages? How about you settle on one position there, Pekka?
>>
>>28892318
/thread
>>
File: 1402435781002.jpg (11KB, 210x250px) Image search: [Google]
1402435781002.jpg
11KB, 210x250px
HAHA GOYIM YES
TURN GAY TO KILL YOUR MEMES FROM THIS EARTH
>>
>>28892233
You're misspelling conservatism.

>>28892264
>Church of Butt Salvation
"Love thy neighbour in the arse?"
>>
>>28892102
I said the government should transfer benefits away from getting married, and to a couple having babies.

These benefits should be tax credits. These are only beneficial to couples with incomes, not on welfare.
>>
>>28892392
whatever they want to believe in, as long as they leave us catholics in peace
live and let die, man
>>
>>28892353
You wish m8, stop living in the past and realise that economically, and by living standard, while the US is in a heavy decline, western Europe is where it's at.
>>
>>28890347
I don't get why gays want marriage so bad. Can't they just be happy with buttsex?
>>
It's like straight marriage. You like that partner, you and your partner's relationship is getting stronger, now becoming more than friends. Starting dating for 10 to 20 years, until you marry your partner become husband and wife, or two wives or two husbands. So they could make a family with children. Anything mess up their marriage, they're work together. If not, divorce.
If they want to make themselves happy, that's fine.
>>
>>28891876
In any case, marriage and religion goes fairly hand-in-hand in Western culture. It also remains a strong sentiment within religions. If the state simply did not recognize marriage, than none of this would be an issue.

But the truth is that equality is not what the LGBT SJWs want. No, they want to force the state, religion, and everyone else to accept their way of life. They are not Christians, but they will march into a church, demand the priest marries them, and cry fowl when the priest says no. The best way to fix this is to just have the state stay out of religious affairs and not grant any recognition from marriage. Religious people could still get married and keep the tradition sacred, and gays could live together just like straight couples do. Everybody wins, but like I said, these people are not interested in real solutions.
>>
>>28892102
if the families cannot afford to support children without tax breaks related to marriage it just means the taxes are too fucking high in general. people didn't have any problem with making children for centuries and the technological advancement and the standard of living were much lower
>>
Honestly? The Church should be in no way obliged to hold ceremonies it sees inappropriate. If they feel marriage is only for a man nad woman, so be it. It's their institution, their religion, their views.

That said, if a gay couple does register their relationship, it should hold exactly the same privileges, rights, duties and legal standing as any church-blessed marriage. This should be the case not only for gay couples, but those couples who simply don't wan't to have a church wedding. After all, behind the scenes, the only thing that's going to change are a few ticks in a few pieces of paper. Whether or nor there's some deity who's mad about not having a wedding the way he likes it involved is irrelevant to the bureucracy.
>>
>>28892392
>conservatism is destructive
Am I supposed to be impressed by this? It's a non-statement
>>
>>28892471
Because homosexuality is not all about sex you dumbarse.
>>
>>28892471
"I don't get why straights want marriage so bad. Can't they just be happy with vaginal sex?"
Fixed
>>
>>28892355
Avioliitto = marriage is something that should only be handled by our state church. Rekisteröity parisuhde = civil union is something that should be handled by our government. If our state church wants to be against female priests or gay marriages, then let them. No one is forcing you to be part of the church. You can always get a civil union in that case.
>>
>>28892537
Then what is it about?
>>
>>28892264
No, I'm not thinking this backwards. Like you say, as long as the governement are the ones who approve who can and cannot get married, equality under the law would make this a non-issue and gay marriage would be legal, the government would perform non-demonimational services for same sex couples and churches are free to do so IF THEY WISH. This is why I don't get why this is even a debate, if you have issues with faggots getting married, then don't marry another man. If you have religious reservatiosn against it, then by all means join a church that doesn't perfrom marriage ceremonies for same-sex couples.
>>
>>28892588
What is heterosexuality all about?

>>28892529
As is your statement of the supposed destructivity of progressivism.
>>
>>28892537
Its not about getting a ring either. What do fags care about a religious and/or cultural ceremony? Half of marriages end in divorce anyway.

There is literally nothing stopping them from living together EXACTLY like a straight couple.
>>
>>28892588
Pretty much the same stuff as heterosexuality minus children.
>>
>>28890347
>my opinion
I don't care. I literally don't care either way. It could be legal everywhere or punishable by stoning to death and I wouldn't give a single shit.
>>
>>28892588

Same thing hetero relationships are about I guess? YOu're right though, I'm in it for the pussy mainly, but having someone to split the bills is nice too. A better question would be why anyone would want marriage, in that case.
>>
>>28892232
but it seems the problem is with the fact that the state approves marriages and decides who is authorized to wed people, not the legalization of gay marriages. as I said the state shouldn't get involved in relationships in any way
>>
>>28892675
It's very simple, even a slav like you should be able to figure it out.

Conservatism stands for maintaining the existing order, while progressivism stands to replace or demolish that existing order.

Got it? Maybe now you'll have the bedrock to make an intelligent statement for once
>>
>>28892675
>What is heterosexuality all about?
Procreation, I guess.
>>
>>28892679
>implying there are no bans on heterosexual marriage
>implying there are no hyperreligious people who hate gays for their sexuality
>>
>>28892404
"welfare" itself is a huge bad idea. it should be a loan: to get your money, you have to prove that you're spending in a way that it'll return to the society's funds

>>28892508
well, it's true
back then they'd have 19 children, of those 14 or 12 would survive to become peasants/soldiers and of those only 4 or 5 would have children themselves
the problem remains that nowadays no white people wants to make more than 3 children, taxes or no taxes. the problem is the paradigm itself
>>
>>28892753

Yes, but that's a separate issue, and I don't get why it wasn't an issue for anyone before fags wanted to get married. Literally nothing would change for anyone except for the gays.
>>
>>28892730
If it was really about splitting bills, than thats nothing a trip to your local lawyer couldn't solve.
>>
>>28892759
You know that saying, "if the hat fits, wear it?" Well, progressivism says that if the hat doesn't fit, maybe you should get a new hat.
>>
>>28892466
>let me compare an entire continent to your country
Ok, Muhammad
>>
>>28892799

The point was that "why can't they just be happy with the buttsex" could just as easily be applied to heterosexuals.
>>
>>28890347
>gay
>marriage
Pick one.
>>
>>28892679
Idk how is it in america but in the UK, a country with the highest divorce rate in the EU don't differ that much between hetero and homosexuals. What's the point of heterosexual marriage if most of them end with divorce?
>>
>>28892809

While conservatism says "beat the shit out if his head until the hat fits"
>>
>>28892809
>Well, progressivism says that if the hat doesn't fit, maybe you should get a new hat.

More like - if the hat doesn't fit, get a turban.

It's also pretty smug to presuppose that the hat didn't fit in the first place. It very clearly did, otherwise it wouldn't have been worn.
>>
>>28892768
What does that have to do with anything? I'm going to hate you married or not.
>>
>>28892679

If they can do that, why is them getting a piece of paper saying they're married such a big deal?
>>
1. I have the ghey.

2. I don't really care about this, even though I'd like to get married one day; the only actual important thing is for homosex to be legal, and it is not in many countries: that is a way bigger fight.

3. The fight for gay marriage actually alienates a lot of people. I could see this in France. Homophobia is much higher since they legalized gay marriage despite all the opposition.

4. I understand perfectly the opponents' arguments against same-sex marriage. I don't agree with them because that's a lot of hypocrysy and implications, as a same-sex couple can raise a child way better than many straight couples that noone would dare to deprive of the right to reproduce; but whatever. If the majority of a country doesn't want marriage and adoption to be open to same-sex couples, it's alright, not a human rights violation, nor a breach of equality before law.

5. It annoys me to post ITT because for some reason /int/ tonight is very much like /pol/ and on a couple of previous threads I was just unable to have any intelligent debate. Just /pol/ shitposting. So I guess I won't stay long.
>>
>>28890347

It's gay. But sure have whatever civil marriage you want. Just don't force my church to marry faggots. Oh wait you have, now you want to force individual priests to do the ceremonies.

This ride never ends.
>>
>>28892894
sweden yes
>>
>>28892879
Exactly.

The only people who still care about marriage are religious people. If we got rid of state recognition of marriage, than this wouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>28891920
I think women in general are just are a bit slutty even when religion was in fashion people were still screwing each other in secret left and right, anyway many aren't actually THAT slutty from what I've seen but perhaps this is just a Dutch/regional thing. Even at clubs many are not even that crazy from what I've experienced at least because of social pressure from other women but also because they genuinely don't have such a high sex drive or aren't really impulsive.

I just adapt myself to the reality of today's world; don't depend too much on a woman, ever. Try to make it work with what you think is a gem but don't be surprised she isn't one after a period of time. That's just how it goes, I hope I'm lucky one day though a good woman can be so fantastic but you have to be lucky to get one.

But I definitely could understand that some bro love could be cool; when it comes to relationships; men understand each other after all. Good for you being gay.
>>
>>28892814
Oh well, any western European country is currently better than the US. Replace 'western Europe' with 'the UK' and that statement is still true.
>>
>>28892764
>*all* about
>>
>>28892967

>Oh wait you have

No. the church assembly decided to do so, we have separate elections for that open only to members. OPther churches have not chosen to do so, the pentecostals (pingstkyrkan) for instance
>>
>>28892894
Pretty much.

>>28892854
Marriage, with a side of equality.

>>28892903
Where the Sikh Americans at?

>>28892910
Fine, hate me AND my heterosexuality. Just don't ask for 501(c)(3) status.
>>
>>28893053
ah, so you're a faggot. that explains it
>>
>>28893036

Yeah, with about 65 % being members and 80 % being atheists in Sweden. The atheists voted for it, not the actual "not only on paper" members.
>>
>>28892903
>implying people don't grow out of hats

>>28893072
ah, so you're a breeder like me, that explains it.
>>
>>28893109

The point is that the state hasn't forced the church to do jack shit, the church members did so with their vote.
>>
>>28892967
>Just don't force my church to marry faggots.
I don't understand this kind of debate.
In France only civil marriages have legal value, and church weddings are just some private ceremony ruled by the churches and which the State has nothing to do with. It makes no sense for a secular State to force churches to practice some religious ceremony, even more when it goes against that churche's religion.
>>
>>28893135
malcontents grow out of hats
>>
>>28893172

And who convinced the politicians to vote for it? Yeah the faggots, so they forced them to under threat of being called biggots in the media.
>>
>>28893053
>Marriage, with a side of equality.
But what if people don't want to recognize gay marriages?
>>
>>28893187
same here
what's up with Sweden.. and is it the only country or there are other non-secular states with the same problem?
>>
>>28893220

I'm not saying it isn't bad, I'm saying the state didn't force it on the church like you implied. And being labeled a bigot isn't a sentence handed down by the state either, stop crying and pretend you're oppressed, it's pathetic. Just go on keepin' on like the rest of us.
>>
File: vJgLi8g.gif (579KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
vJgLi8g.gif
579KB, 768x1024px
>>28890347
I support it, but only because my sister is a lesbian and I want her to be happy. Otherwise I don't care. Fun fact: in Jamaica it's illegal for men to be gay, but not for women to be lesbians.
>>
>>28890696
>Faggot detected

Fuck off fairy, U.S.A don't need any of your faggotry fucking up our freedoms
>>
>>28893109
81% of Swedes support marriage equality, so there's some theist support too.

>>28893199
Or people with big heads.

>>28893246
What if people don't want to recognise interracial marriages? Your punching room ends where some guy's nose begins. Were I gay I wouldn't want you punching my nose.
>>
>>28893276
Sweden has a State Church, so I guess it's normal that it causes some weird stuff like that.
But Americans always say the same thing about forcing churches to perform gay marriages, and I don't get it since they're secular.
>>
>>28892948
Easy. They want to tell me what is normal and what isn't. They want to shove a piece of paper in my face and say "SEE?!? LOOK HOW LEGITIMATE WE ARE!!" The issue isn't marriage, nobody cares about marriage except religious people. They want to redefine my views of what is normal, when in reality I may dislike gays but I don't care what they do in their home.
>>
>>28893187

In Sweden both have legal value. And our state weren't officially secular till 2000, and still have very close ties to the former national church. Especially seeing as voters (mostly atheists) vote in the parliamentary parties to the Church of Sweden assembly.
>>
>>28890347
i support faggot rights. its like they will force us heteros mary with them if gay-marriage is legal.
>>
>>28893346

>Sweden has a State Church

No we don't, did until 2000 though. But yeah,that is the underlying problem. Because it USED to be a state church, it is ruled by the church assembly, which is a politicla body with political parties, and we have elections for it. Only members are allowed to vote though, but because it used to be a state church, lots of people are members who are not christians, which means SJW bullshit seeps in.
>>
>>28893331
swedes are a dying breed though

most immigrants, that progressives bring in by the boatload, are against it

sorry, but you fags will never have equality
>>
>>28893346

Couple that with strange "shoving it down our throats" double entendres, and you've got the homophobic reactionary right in general.

>>28893382
>implying they didn't say it about interracial marriage

>>28893389
Reminds me of arguments along the lines of "they have the right to be married, they can marry someone of the opposite sex!"
>>
>>28893053
>Where the Sikh Americans at?

Yeah?
>>
>>28890347
It's against the bible.
>>
>>28893382
yeah i noticed this too
it's about "PLEASE GUISE I WANNA BE NORMAL LIKE U EXCEPT I LUV TO SUCK COCK"
marrying is not a right but also full of duties
>gay divorce
kek'd so hard
>>
>>28893444

>swedes are a dying breed though

still no
>>
>>28893470
sweden yes
>>
>>28893425
>>28893384
Okay I see, thanks for the information, that's interesting.
What about other religions? Can they perform marriages with legal value?
>>
>>28893464

So is every marriage not consecrated in the name of Jesus Christ, doesn't stop your country from recognizing muslim, hindu, sikh and a buttload of other marriages.
>>
>>28890347
I'm fine with it.
>>
>>28890347
I couldn't give the smallest fuck. I'm just tired of hearing homos and whoever else cry about it.
>>
>>28893523
Fuck religious freedom. We should only be Christian. And Catholics can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>28893302

It is not easy not getting pissed when a church with a millennia of history (though half of it papist) is run by atheists who doesn't give a shit about Christian teachings and proceed to make it into a SJW mess.
>>
>>28893516

You have to have a certain number of members in your Organization (at least 1500 I think), but yes, they can. Recently the Pagans gained enough memebers to be allowed to do so, other examples are various non-lutheran christians.
>>
>>28893468
The kicker is that they want to be normal among people who will never, ever see them as normal. I wouldn't care about this topic if gays just lived together and fucked, but no. They want me to have to accept their lifestyle when I don't and won't.

I'm straight.
I hate.
Get used to it.
>>
>>28893384
lol, this is what you get with protestantism
ahem, i mean-- my condolences
at least if you don't like your church you can always get out of it. t: Martin Luther
>>
I'm straight but I rather have a large, juicy cock up my ass rather than pumpin' a chick.
>>
>>28893444
Who cares if someone's against it? There were people who were against interracial marriage. It's a matter of whether one has the right to deny others rights.

>>28893461
Sorry, some cunt confused Sikhs with Muslims for a second.

>>28893464
And who the hell cares? The Wholly Babble is against shellfish too!

>>28893588
Sorry, the American spelling is Catlick.

>>28893606
>The kicker is that they want to be normal among people who will never, ever see them as normal. I wouldn't care about this topic if people of different races just lived together and fucked, but no. They want me to have to accept their lifestyle when I don't and won't.
Fixed.
>>
>>28893669
>>>28893464 (You)
>And who the hell cares? The Wholly Babble is against shellfish too!
>>>28893588 (You)
>Sorry, the American spelling is Catlick.
Shut the fuck up and get fucked, fag.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (8KB, 186x178px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
8KB, 186x178px
>>28893598
>tfw you actually CAN get a gay pagan marriage with some qt Swedish Pagan bf
Yes!
>>
It's kinda hot, I guess.
>>
>>28893669
Your right. I disapprove of interracial marriage.

Whatcha gonna do, faggot?
>>
>tfw no gay mate to do completely hetero things with
>>
>>28893594

Yeah, I know and I agree with you, luckily the Reverend at my church is high church and conservative so I don't have to hear about it on sundays. I suggest you join Arbetsgemenskapen Kyrklig Förnyelse.
>>
>>28891346
I was raised by a single mother (although she is fairly wealthy) and I'm going to medical school next week. I never needed a father
>>
File: 1390012883491.jpg (107KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1390012883491.jpg
107KB, 500x708px
>>28890347
I'll hopefully have one some day.
>>
>>28893620

>lol, this is what you get with protestantism

I thought being separated from (worldly) politics was one of the reasons for the reformation. But apparently the church forgot about that small detail.
>>
>>28890347
>What's your opinion on gay marriage?

Nobody cares.. Just Muslims and a few Christians.
>>
>>28893691
I wish. I'm a het btw.

>>28893723
Go back to the '60s. The 1860s.
>>
>>28890347
Gay people are already a minority, and amongst them those who wish to marry are even more of a minority. Gay marriage is a non-issue, it concernes so few people that I don't even understand why anyone would ever bother legalizing it. Wait I know, it's a way for politicians to get some more votes by showing how progressive they are, and they can act as if they are actually doing something with their life.
>>
>>28893804

It's all Gustav Vasas fault, really, fancied himself a mini-Pope. Olaus Petris theology is sound though, and no matter what the assembly or the current SJW Arch Bishop says, that theology still remians in the church´.
>>
>>28893804
>separating from wordly politics
>by cutting yourself from the rest of Christendom, and establishing a national church ruled by the head of State and part of the State administration
Uhm... great idea, yes.
>>
>>28893830

Ok, so they are "so few" that it doesn't matter, but politicians do it to garner votes to win elections... Do you even hear yourself?
>>
>>28893830
Interracial marriage is also a small percentage of America. Legalise both.
>>
>>28893747

Mine doesn't talk about it much either, the vicar were opposed to gay marriage so. Problem with joining another church is that most of them are too conservative with "hurr durr the world is 6000 years old" which is almost worse.
>>
File: wutcha.gif (1MB, 300x191px) Image search: [Google]
wutcha.gif
1MB, 300x191px
>>28893741
>gay people doing hetero things
... pick up girls in the bar using your gay magnet on chicks??
wouldn't that count as bi if so
>>
>>28893830
>Gay marriage is a non-issue, it concernes so few people that I don't even understand why anyone would ever bother legalizing it.

This. I think it's the fault of neolibral SJWs taking over most of the Western "Left", and acting like it's a greater tragedy that a wealthy male fashion designer can't marry his Filipino rentboy than declining wages/rising unemployment for the unskilled/low-skilled
>>
>>28893929
It gets the pampered, suburban middle class vote is what he's saying.
>>
>>28893944
There's worse than that.

Flat earthism: Patrick Scribbler of the site "Reformation"
Antifeminism and MRA: Henry Makow and DJS of "Jesus-is-Savior"
Antisemitism and Holocaust denial: Christian Identity
>>
I think we have other things to worry about.
>>
>>28893917

Well at least the church was under the state and not the other way around which didn't always work too well either.
>>
>>28893830
I don't get this. Number shouldn't be a reason for law.
It's true though that both the left and right use it as a way to hide how similar they've become on actually relevant matters.
>>
>>28894050
Like the wealth gap?
>>
>>28893944

Arbetsgemenskapen Kyrklig Förnyelse is not another church, it's an organisation within the Church of Sweden that protects our high church heritage and furthers the cause of conservative lutheran theology in accordance with the pricniples of the catechism and Concordia.

Vid related, one of their vesper services in Uppsala.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuP2SWNNYPg
>>
>>28894084

Number is not a reason to make all citizens equal.

Somehow people need a degree law today to understand that
>>
>>28894084
well, democracy is the rule of the majority
what i didn't know is that populism is running rampant over the whole planet and not just my region
>>
>>28893822
Na, I'll stay right here calling you SJWs out.
>>
>>28894012
No, it's more like this:
>Left-wing politicians stop believing in socialism at all and even are convinced by supply side economics
>don't want to leave their party because they lead it and because many voters still believe in socialism so it's their easiest way to gain power
>need something to distinguish from the right-wing
>dig up all the SJWs theories and replace socialism with this
>>
>>28894170
Everyone should have equal rights. Maybe not equal result but certainly equal opportunity. Progressivism fights for equal opportunity.

>>28894188
Ochlocracy (mob rule) is tyranny of the majority. Democracy protects the rights of the minority.

>>28894231
I hate SJWs and their illogical arguments and vitriol toward anyone who does not agree with them completely. I'm for social justice, but SJWs are simply bugfuck insane.

And what's so bad about interracial couples (which SJWs oppose on the grounds of being "cultural appropriation")?
>>
>>28894188
Noone is denying democracy here, I'm just saying that laws should adjust to what the people thinks is just, not to what is in the interests of a large group while ignoring the small ones.
>>
>>28894336
>Everyone should have equal rights. Maybe not equal result but certainly equal opportunity. Progressivism fights for equal opportunity.
This has nothing to do with gay marriage though.
>>
>>28894336
you have the right to remain silent

nah just kidding what you said here
>certainly equal opportunity
is the only thing that matters. the rest are obligations we're all bound to meet

>>28894412
that's the problem with representative democracy: people aren't thinking well of who's representing them. or at least aren't making them represent properly the people's interest
most don't even vote to begin with. it's all really sad
>>
>>28894412>>28894557
Whether they be gays or interracial couples or straight same-race couples or gay interracial couples or blacks or whites or whatever, they should be well enfranchised and able to exercise their rights and allow others to do the same.

That includes legalising gay marriage.
>>
>>28894260
The endgame is the same though
>>
>>28894702
they get rich and we get fucked
damn
this is a Banana Planet. misery do loves company
>>
>>28894501

Gays can't marry the person they love
Straights can

With an extreme and perfect objectivity, they're not equal
>>
>>28894501
inb4 zoophilia slippery slope
>>
>>28894831
Additionally, a women doesn't have the same right to marry a woman that a man does.

That's sexist discrimination.
>>
>>28894831

Was there any difference between "civil unions" and regular marriage in France? Not applying a name to something is hardly discrimination.
>>
>>28894997

Doesn't give the same rights as a marriage
>>
>>28893511
Is that all you can say? Are you a parroy?
>>
Whats the most secular country on Earth? I wanna move wherever that is. Not even gay but I seriously am sick of religious people.
>>
>>28894997
It was the same thing except that under the civil union, the children of one of the partners were not legally considered the children of the other partner. They had no right to adopt children as well. But at the time when the civil union was made, politicians were like "we are just doing that so they can have equality, we won't go further than that". In the end most civil unions were between straight people, and then politicians legalized gay marriage and adoption only a few years later.
>>
>>28894831
This is not at all a question of equality. When there is no gay marriage, everyone is already equally able to get married to someone of the opposite sex, because that's how the institution called "marriage" is defined there.
Legalizing same-sex marriage means redefining this institution so that it can be contracted between people of any sex. That means that you can get married to women or men.
This is not equality but freedom. Straights were not allowed to marry people of the same sex either, now everyone can marry anyone.

I don't really know why I'm being so butthurt and specific about this irrelevant thing, but even though I'm for gay marriage, all the "equality" arguments pissed me off for this reason.
>>
>>28895149

>the children of one of the partners were not legally considered the children of the other partner.

Well this makes perfect sense as 2 men/women cannot both be biological parents. And at least in Sweden children can only have 2 parents adopted or not.
>>
Being gay is gay.
>>
>>28895149
>It was the same thing
No. PACS is totally different from marriage, it is designed to be a lesser and looser form of union, which does not imply any love or family plan. You can get "pacsed" with your flatmate for fiscal reasons.
>>
>>28895242

wtf
I proved with logic that it is a question of equality
>>
>>28893780
That's not what he meant.
There is a difference between a single-parent and two parents of the same gender.
>>
>>28895110
Not gay either but I am sick of fundies. Sadly I think they're almost everywhere.

Try the Czech Republic. I visited there and it's pretty secular, tho unemployment's a bitch. Maybe Estonia.

>>28895242
I'm glad you're pro-gender-neutral marriage, but a woman doesn't have an equal right to marry a woman that a man does.
>>
>>28895110
>Not even gay but I seriously am sick of religious people.
That's ironic because I'm fucking sick of atheistic people. I want to fucking murder them all, the useless pieces of shit.
>>
>>28895255
>Well this makes perfect sense as 2 men/women cannot both be biological parents.
Well theoretically here family and parentality is defined as a social/legal thing, and not biological. Hence the stuff with paternity tests that gets used a lot to shitpost against France.

>And at least in Sweden children can only have 2 parents adopted or not.
Here there are different forms of adoption, some of them do not totally replace the biological filiation.
>>
well you can be gay but why marry ?
>>
>>28895478

>Here there are different forms of adoption, some of them do not totally replace the biological filiation.

Yeah, that is kinda my point, the other at least gets reduced allot. So if 2 women get parenthood automatically the man get left out. A regular adoption process must take place to ensure that both sides are represented.
>>
>>28895470
Have fun being the next Hitler.

Genocide: it ain't good. I can tell you that much. 2/3 of my people in Europe were murdered forty years ago. 2/3 of all atheists in Europe today amounts to much, much more.

>>28895704
>well you can be straight but why marry?
The opposite argument makes no sense and I see no difference to this one.
>>
>>28895795
I wasn't serious about killing people man...
>>
>>28895900
Mmkay. But remember that Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, and Linus Torvalds are all atheist.
>>
>>28890347
It doesn't bother me at all.
>inb4 da children
I hate children.
>>
Don't care personally, as long as they are not allowed to adopt children. If they ever allow this to gay couples I will riot in the streets.

But then again they can't do this because our law defines marriage as union between a man and a woman.
>>
>>28895957
yes, start killing those first
>but Steve Jobs is already dead
crap. if only they had a time machine at IBM..
>>
>>28896042
Why is gay adoption so bad?

>>28896044
I wasn't sure if "was" was the right term for it. It depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is.
>>
>>28895957
Maybe you should realize that I am mainly talking about the common man before making assumptions.
But what the fuck is the point of this argument anyway.
>>
>>28896177
What they are doing with each other is their business, but we must not allow them to indoctrinate children with that shit.
>>
>>28896274
You're using a computer or similar device. Is the OS Windows, Macintosh, or Linux? Do you use Microsoft or Apple products?

>>28896413
Homosexuality is not something that can be "indoctrinated" into. Would you teach your children that gay adoption is bad?

Let them teach their kids that homosexuality is not bad either.
>>
>>28896498
Fuck you. I don't want to fucking kill Bill Gates or whatever. Leave me the fuck alone.
>>
>>28896582
I'll fuck your wife in the ass
>>
>>28896582
Okay, but atheists are not "useless pieces of shit."
>>
File: KuroKishi539f3830b9d47.jpg (59KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
KuroKishi539f3830b9d47.jpg
59KB, 531x471px
>>28890347
>>
>>28890347
I'm gay but I still don't understand why anyone would want to get married. I don't want kids either. I'm not against it for obvious reasons, but I won't get married.
>>
>>28896649
I agree. I don't see the point either
>>
Marriage is between a man and a woman

They can be fags, I don't have a problem with that, but I have a problem with fags marrying
>>
>>28896920
A woman can't marry a woman, but a man can. That's sexist.
>>
>>28896649
>>28896880
tax benefits

and medical things like being allowed to see the partner if they're sick or sharing their medical plan if you're a poor yankee
>>
>>28890347
thanx for the pic op

saved
>>
>>28896631
Holy fucking shit you're stupid.
This isn't Reddit, leave.
>>
Kill all faggots. Every last one. Single bullet to the brain, bodies in a shipping crate, cover in lye, bury in a ditch. Erase them from human history. Queers have the same rights as the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement: none whatsoever. Any government that is not actively working to remove threats to humanity itself does not deserve its station.

In before “HURR EDGY”
In before “HURR INSECURE”
In before “HURR BIGOT"
>>
Fully support, Gay people are great.

>More gay men = more single women
>More lesbians = hot as hell
>More gays in general = less population growth
>>
>>28897717
HURR HITLER

You didn't inb4 that one did you? And Hitler actually killed gays.
>>
File: 1405186880693.jpg (27KB, 340x399px) Image search: [Google]
1405186880693.jpg
27KB, 340x399px
>I am an LGBT ally
>>
Marriage is between one man and one woman
>>
>>28897141
there's legal rights to inheritance too
>>
>>28897997
Except when it's not.
>>
>>28897767

>implying they won't rape you
>implying they won't forcefully convert women into bulldyke lesbians who will never touch you
>>
>>28898064
>implying they will do either of those things
>>
>>28896498
but homosexuality IS bad
of course is not as bad as the Holocaust or bombing civilians, but still
>>
>>28897141
You don't have to marry for tax benefits. Maybe it other countries you do though, I don't know.
>>
>>28897855

>believing this
>>
>>28897767
>"less population growth" is good, guise
>"OMG WHY THERE ARE SO MANY NIGS AND SPICS WE WHITES ARE BEING OVERRUN THIS COUNTRY IS BEING INVADED"
see? your decisions affect the enviroment on a long term
>>
>>28898131
But homosexuality is NOT bad. What makes you think it is?

>>28898186
>denying this

>>28898207
Less population growth worldwide is what I'm pretty sure he's getting at.

And I don't mind immigration from different so-called races.
>>
>>28897767
For every gay man you have a gay woman, so 'more single women' is untrue.
>>
>>28890788
Well that's the thing isn't it? They just said "that's what it used to mean" and that's it changed.

To be honest I don't give a fuck. The truth about issues of leftists like gay rights is that you cannot stop it from happening and voicing any other opinion but a PC one gets you completely ostracised from just about everyone.
>>
>>28899209
It HAS changed.

"Political incorrectness" is equally harrowing in terms of toeing the line.
>>
>>28899430
Not really, at least in this country, I can face prosecution for saying something politically incorrect.
>>
>>28899988
In the world of "political incorrectness" people hate the "politically correct."
>>
>>28890347
the non-issue of non-issues
>>
I don't care because I don't want to get married. If it'll have no negative repercussions then fine. If it increases attacks on gays then it's a bad idea
>>
>>28900188
Yes. It should be legalised as soon as possible and then everyone should stop whining about "TEH GAYZ SHOVING THEIR AGENDA DOWN OUR THROATS."
>>
Shouldn't be allowed. Heathens and degenerates shouldn't be given the same rights
>>
>>28898277
homosexuality is in the "mildly bad" category among many things like being a NEET or eating too much spicy food/soda
as in "this is directly bad for you but it's also indirectly bad for others in the long term"
every person that doesn't procreate..
alright, let's just make this /int/ related: every WHITE person that doesn't procreate affects population in the long term. and less kids = more old people = less working force but more retirement expenditure = your country gets poorer or less white
like i sad it's definitely less malign than, say, smoking tobacco/cannabis or having wildlife as pets, but yah, it's still bad
this is of course not including the ill effects of gay adoption because broken homes are so common people got used to them
>>
>>28900552
You are now aware gays can procreate.
>>
i hate gays but i'm okay with it if they shut the fuck up and don't act like faggots in public.
>>
Gays aren't satisfied with simply being degenerate by themselves they feel the need shit and piss on all our valued traditions, in this case marriage.
>>
>>28890347
i like black homos only :)
>>
>>28897717
HURR EDGY
HURR INSECURE
HURR BIGOT
>>
>ctrl+f
>search "hungry"
>27 out of 33
Oh dear, we have a new attention whoring faggot in town.
Someone please tell me how to filter namefaggots.
>>
>>28900552
But there are enough heterosexuals that procreate that the Earth's population is increasing at a high rate. It's not good.

Also, it doesn't matter how "white" a country is.

>>28900642
Then no heterosexual PDAs either. Including me.

>>28900889
>[Christians] aren't satisfied with simply being degenerate by themselves [sic] they feel the need [sic] shit and piss on all our valued traditions, in this case [religious freedom].

Don't infringe on my rights to say Happy Hanukkah.

>>28901868
For me it's 32 out of 35.

And you never said the same about "Vermont."
>>
>>28901939
> heterosexual PDAs either.
what the fuck are you saying?
>>
>>28901971
You said basically "no homosexual PDAs," so I said no heterosexual ones either.

PDAs stands for "Public Displays of Affection."
>>
>>28901939
>And you never said the same about "Vermont."
Because he's not as fucking annoying as you.
>>
>>28902024
yeah but heterosexuality is normal. faggots arent normal, it's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>28902100
I say he's more fucking annoying.

>>28902122
They might think heterosexuality is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>28902401
i don't give a fuck what they think, they aren't in the norm or even close to it, they should stay the fuck out of people's way.

furries probably think non-furries are fucking disgusting but it doesn't mean they shouldn't fucking stay at home with that shit and shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>28902401
You must be very autistic since you don't realize how fucking annoying you're being right now.
You really need to see a therapist man.
>>
>>28902514
A furry might not think the same thing.

>>28902552
For that to come anywhere close to accurate you'd need to put "savant" after autistic.
>>
>>28890461
top kek
>>
>>28902649
oh i guess you are just trying to shitpost or some autistic shit.

not very good at it tbh.
>>
>all these closet homos ITT

hush now
>>
>>28902700
>implying that I'm autistic
>>
>>28902751
you can do better than that m8 you are putting in like no effort.
>>
>>28902649
You really didn't have to say that because I already knew you were rusing. You should seriously find a fucking therapist man, shitposting is not good for you.
>>
>>28902769
More effort than "gr8 b8 m8."
>>
>>28902772
I could say the same about you.
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.