[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Fun fact:
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 45
Fun fact:

Whatever a romanian will say about Moldova, it will be out of 100% bias
>>
>>27078170
Do vampires actually live in Transexualvania?
>>
>>27078170
Fun fact whatever somebody will say about something, it will be out of 100% bias
>>
Fun fact:

Whatever a romanian will say about Hungary, it will be out of 100% bias
>>
>>27078208
yes
>>
>>27078234
Moldavian fact:
Whatever a Hungary will say about fun facts, it will be out of 100% romanian
>>
>>27078216
Not really.

However, any romanian you will see on the internet and IRL talking about Moldova's history, will most of the times talk out of communist nationalism than objective reasoning
>>
>>27078170
You're still a shithole that's worse off than us
>>
>>27078457
Fun fact:
However, anybody from an ex-commi state you will see on the internet and IRL talking about history, will most of the times talk out of communist nationalism than objective reasoning
If you want to be cool use the flag with the buffalo.
>>
>>27078457
>communist nationalism than objective reasoning

Which is?
>>
>>27078472
Atleast we're not gypsies

>>27078533
But the flag with the buffalo is a recent invention, otherwise i'd wear it with pride
>>
Hi what's going on in this thre- ahh fuck...
>>
Who are you? Seriously? What separates you from Romanians that doesn't involve Russians?
>>
>>27078533
>communist nationalism
Hungary, stop being so butthurt.
>>
>>27078619
>recent invention
how so ?

>wear it with pride
only nazis wear things with pride. do you wnat a new holocaust ?
>>
And we should trust a Russian in that matter more because...?
>>
>>27078589
which is what?

>>27078692
>how so ?

IIRC it was created in the 1800's by the moldovan principality. The one you posted is a recent invention, it never existed and was never used, yet people still like to pretend it did
>>
>>27078919
Then just use the aquila
>>
Las Moldavias son rumanas.
>>
>>27078671
>>27078774
Why do people always mix russians and Russia when discussing romanian-moldovan things?

Please fill me in

>>27078992
the Aquila is purely a romanian thing
>>
>>27079035
kek
>>
>>27078919
This communism nationalism thingy you're reffering to.

Enlighten me about it.
>>
>>27079218
>tfw one mortea
>>27079201
so what are the moldavian symbols ?
>>
>>27079201
Because I get the feeling they are the sole reason you exist.
My question remains. What separates you from Romania that doesn't involve Russia or Russians?
>>
>>27079201
Because you were broken off from Romania by Russia and lots of Russians got dumped there (like in the Baltics). Russia has of course an interest that this stays that way because of Transnistria and >muh sphere of influence
>>
>>27079258
It's not a new thing that soviet satellite states promoted uber-nationalism, Adi.

Romania wasn't the only one with historicly movies filtered through propaganda.

>>27079286
>Because I get the feeling they are the sole reason you exist.

except that moldova existed since the 14th century

>>27079370
Nobody is denying historical events. Still, why do people involve russians and Russia every time Moldova and Romania get mentioned?
>>
>>27079485
Because I imagine it like it'd be if East Germans would nowadays consider themselves a separate people from us because of Soviet propaganda (in a theoretical scenario) and started to call themselves "Brandenburgers" or something like that.
Or Aistrians who think they're not German because the Allies told them so after WW2
>>
>>27079268
You got the symbols right, it's just that they were used centuries ago and have been constantly changing. Using something specificly would only reflect a certain time period
>>
>>27078170
I can tell you something about Moldova and I'm 100% unbiased because I didn't know where this country is until you posted this.

>go to the lake
>want to pay for entry
>two busses of moldovans coming in, all with MOLDOVA T-shirts
>behave like fucking monkeys
>have never heard of the queueing system in the developed and civilized part of the world
>HUEHUE

Fuck you guys. Fuck you and your romanian brothers and everybody else in that area. You are literally gross apes and you do not belong to Europe.
>>
>>27078170
If there's a Transylvania then where's Cisylvania?
>>
>>27079650
All what the soviets did, or tried to, was just to emphasis the moldovan variant over standart romanian, and call it another language. I can show you numerous examples where other regions in Romania have poetry in their own variant. But you won't see anyone claiming it's soviet propaganda at work.

People just call themselves moldovan because that's what they can best relate to, the region, the traditions and the variant.

Do you understand now?

>>27079771
Did they even speak romanian? i mean, they could have been russian, and we have lots of those in cities
>>
>>27078170
Moldova is like shitty version of Romania. And that's saying something.

>>27078208
Do radioactive spiders exist in Australia?
>>
>>27079650
Good comparison.
>>
>>27078170

Fun fact: whenever a post is made like this, there is a 100% chance a Russian in Moldova made it.
>>
>>27079921
Yeah, of course regional pride is strong here too (most famously in Bavaria I guess) but still..
- the borders are weird, some parts of Moldova are not really in Moldova (and that's a product of the Russians if I'm not mistaken, kinda reminiscent of African colonial borders)
- the other macro-regions aren't separate countries
>>
>>27079933
>Moldova is like shitty version of Romania. And that's saying something.
>Bosnia talking
>>
>>27079933
>Moldova is like shitty version of Romania

Far from it, we don't have gypsies and we don't listen to gypsy music.

Furthermore, we don't export said people and culture to the west. Only the best and brightest leave for the west, and turn out to become famous and respected people in their field.
>>
>>27079485
A lot of countries twice older than that exist that didn't have a problem with uniting with other countries to form their nation state.

Moldavia existed since 1400, and so did Wallachia. No Romanian country existed. You don't see Transylvanians or Wallachians fighting against "Romanian" occupation because they are the Romanians as you are. Moldavia nowadays doesn't make sense. Maybe it makes Russian sense since they were the ones that made your existance today possible. This is why people bring Russians to the discussion. Because they are the sole reason you exist today as a separate country of Romania.
>>
>>27079485
>Romania wasn't the only one with historicly movies filtered through propaganda.

That happened ten times worse and in the wrong direction in Moldova. The Russians spread propaganda that "Moldovans are different", even though the Moldovan SSR is just half of the historic Principality of Moldavia that they took after 1812, the other half being in Romania. They forced a new cyrillic alphabet, taught Russian in schools, tried to slavicize the language. Classic divide et impera. Don't buy their shit. Up until 1812 you were indistinguishable from your brothers across the Prut. The official language of Moldova is Romanian, not Moldovan.
>>
File: 1387060864206.png (73 KB, 900x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1387060864206.png
73 KB, 900x900
>>27078170
Fun fact:
When ever OP posts he inexplicably runs away from a dialogue...its almost like his biased and not a actual Moldovan.


Here is something unbiased: I love Moldovans. therefore all future conversations are biased.
>>
>>27080064

Exactly. This is just a Russian posting. I bet he doesn't even speak Romanian.
>>
>>27079650

Excellent analogy.
>>
>>27079921
>All what the soviets did
Its Ironic how the biggest "Moldovan" patriots are the ones from Russian/Ukrainian/Gagauz families OR mixed families. What ever they did it worked.
>>
>>27080041
>the borders are weird

That was due to the soviet repartition plans in the 50's

We said to ukraine ssr, have sea access and mountainous regions and we'll get in exchange transnistrian autonomous ssr.

Wasn't a good decision from our politicians at the time, what can you do.

>- the other macro-regions aren't separate countries

Austria is a separate country, tho. Infact, our countries are the same in this case. Austrians don't call themselves germans out of pride, and we do the same, however none is going to claim scientifically they are distinct cultures.

You see?
>>
>>27079921
>Did they even speak romanian? i mean, they could have been russian, and we have lots of those in cities

>my countrymen are apes
>they must be some other ethnicity

I recognize Russian because my girlfriend is studying that language and I'm always hearing her talk. That was definitely not Russian.
>>
>>27080282
>Austrians don't call themselves germans out of pride

Austrians do refer to themselves as Germans/Deutsche in an ethnic sense. Moldovans push the ridiculous idea that not only should they be a different state that has no historical roots before the 1812 Russian annexation of "Basarabia", but also a different people with a different language. The variant of Romanian they speak is or was slightly different from Romanian I will admit and riddled with archaicisms since it didn't undergo the 19th century changes Romanian did, but to call it a different language when Italy has so many dialects that are vastly different from Italian and yet still not "languages" is ridiculous.
>>
>>27080047

are you white
>>
>>27080282
>Austrians don't call themselves germans out of pride, and we do the same
Yeah, thanks to external interference/brainwashing. Even before the Anschluss vote (and no it wasn't (significantly) rigged, there was just no need for it), they did some other referendums shortly after WW1 in the early 20s in different states - always 98-99% pro-Anschluss
And that's where the Russians come into play in your case - they shaped your identity
>>
>>27080415
>Austrians do refer to themselves as Germans/Deutsche in an ethnic sense.

We refer to ourselves as
>Volksdeutsch
which means that we are one of the countless German people, but not part of the German nation.
>>
>>27080282
>scientifically evaluating culture
Stop with this.


Austrians are separate from Germany because the west prevents them from being united with Germany, the same way Russians prevented you from uniting with Romania.

Why do you think Austrians didn't put a fight when Hitler invaded? Why were they annexed so easily and Hitler's army welcomed?
Even after the fall of the Reich, the allies had to make it a condition of the peace treaties to have both countries separate then and into the future because they know Austrians and Germans had no greater problem of uniting as Bavarians and the rest with the Germans.
>>
This is the 100th thread you've made about this topic.

Don't you ever get bored?
>>
>>27080282
> Austrians don't call themselves Germans out of pride
I remember a great feeling of excitement when the Anschluss happened. The only reason Austria remained separate is because they had a Power struggle with Prussia against who will unite the future German nation. THIS is the thing witch breads nationalism.

Austrians are similar to Bavarian and yet Bavarian's are still united with Germany (even if they bitch about the north because its some how their fault they had been raped by Russians and are not as developed).


If it would have not been for Germany loosing they would have still been united today and I bet happy.
>>
>>27080064
Actually, the people from Wallachia always called themselves "rîmleni" (sons of rome)

And the region was always called "?ara Romîneasc?" by the people in the principalities

And it makes sense because that was where the roman occupied regions in Dacia were.

Theoreticly, in 1859 Romania did occupy Moldova, but in practice it was a joint union pushed by moldovan politicians, but the point still stands. And there were people at the time who were against the union, too, like today.

>>27080138
You'll be surprised when i'll tell you it wasn't russians who pushed for the cyrillic alphabet. Infact, after WW II, there were 7 changes to the official language of mssr. There were two factions, the moldovan intellectuals that wanted to keep latin script and the ones that wanted cyrillic script. It was by no means "pushed" by anyone, and it was our own doing
>>
Who cares what Romanians say about rightful Polish clay?
>>
>>27080488

I've seen demographic atlases of the Austrian empire where with regard to the regions of the empire they inhabit they referred to themselves as "Deutsche". IIRC Transylvanian Saxons were referred to as either "Sachsen" or "Siebenbuergische Sachsen".
>>
>>27080047
>Only the best and brightest leave for the west, and turn out to become famous and respected people in their field.

This is objectively false since about 30% (900.000) of you population works abode. This is just a arrogant statement to make.
>>
>>27080252
They're the loudest and most obnoxious, due to their sense of being a minority, your average moldovan will say the same, but won't make a big deal about it

>>27080394
Just so you know, we weren't spared by this plague too. Don't be hasty to make generalizations
>>
>>27080563
I pointed out clearly mate Moldovan's also called them self's "Rumeni" exemplified by Grigore Ureche in Lectoposetul Moldovei.
>>
>>27080603
>Austrian empire

5:20pm 14.07.2014 here, are you in a different time zone?
>>
>>27080415
Who pushes for what now?

And we speak a variant of the DacoRoman dialect, called moldovan. What you think "Romanian" is, is nothing but the standartised version of the muntenian variant.

Because the first intellectuals Romania as a modern state ever had were moldovans, the official grammar was loosely based on the moldovan variant, and that changed when wallachians took over the political and intellectual sphere.

>>27080451
Not really
>>
>>27080714

how come vlachs picked such a shitty name for their country
why not go with upper bulgaria
>>
>>27080563
There are idiots everywhere pushing idiot politics all the time.

The difference was/is, your idiots were/are backed by Russians.

Why do you think Africa didn't separate into ethnic nations after colonialism even though all of them went through civil wars? Because the idiots that didn't the want colonial countries to break were supported by Russians/United States and the others that fought for their nation state weren't.
>>
>>27080563
>>27080760

Here is quote and you can check wipedia
"Denumirea de „români” pentru vorbitorii limbii române, este timpuriu atestat? atât în Transilvania, în ?ara Româneasc?, Dobrogea, cât ?i în Moldova dintre Carpa?i, Nistru ?i Mare, nu numai de cronicari moldoveni precum Miron Costin[41], Ion Neculce sau Grigore Ureche, ci deasemenea de umani?ti renascenti?ti din secolul al XVI-lea care, fiind în majoritate trimi?i ai Sfântului Scaun, au c?l?torit în aceste ?inuturi[42]."

Here is a quote form Miron Costin the chronicler:
^ Miron Costin : „A?a ?i neamul acésta, de carele scriem, al ??râlor acestora, numele vechi? ?i mai dirept? ieste rumân, adec? râmlean, de la Roma. Acest nume de la disc?licatul lor de Traian, ?i cât au tr?it [...] tot acest nume au ?inut ?i ?in p?n? ast?zi ?i înc? mai bine munténii decât moldovénii, c? ei ?i acum zic ?i scriu ?ara sa rumâneasc?, ca ?i românii cei din Ardeal. [...] ?i a?a ieste acestor ??ri ?i ??râi noastre, Moldovei ?i ??râi Muntene?ti numele cel dirept? de mo?ie, ieste rumân, cum s? r?spund? ?i acum to?i acéia din ??rile Ungure?ti l?cuitori ?i munténii ?ara lor ?i scriu ?i r?spund? cu graiul: ?ara Româneasc?.” în De neamul moldovenilor"


>>27080772
>upper bulgaria
Upper as in better? :^)
>>
>>27080563

Miron Costin:

>Începutul ??râlor acestora ?i neamului moldovenesc? ?i muntenesc? ?i câ?i sunt ?i în ??rile Ungure?ti cu acest nume, români ?i pân? ast?zi, de unde sunt? ?i de ce semin?ie, de când ?i cum au d?sc?lecat, acéste p?r?i de p?mânt?, a scrie, mult? vréme la cump?n? au st?tut sufletul nostru.
>români ?i pân? ast?zi

Miron Costin, Grigore Ureche and Dimitrie Cantemir referred to their own language as româneasca, or if they made the distinction, said it was identical to Romanian. They saw themselves AND the Romanians in Transylvania (!) as Romanians ethnically, referring to them as Romanians too.

Example from G. Ureche:

>În ?ara Ardealului nu l?cuiescu numai unguri, ce ?i sasi peste sam? de mul?i ?i români peste tot locul, de mai multu-i ?ara l??it? de români decâtu de unguri. Iar? în ?ara Ungureasc? de jos, unde s? chiiam? Unguriia cea Mare (sau cumu-i zicu unii pre limba nem?asc? Panoniia), acolo numai unguri tr?iescu, iar? de s? afl? ?i români pre alocurea, înc? lége ungureasc? ?in.

russkies BTFO
>>
>>27080842

slightly better
as long as you stick with the name you're supposed to have :^)
>>
>27080842 (You)

We may need some Bulgarian curses if you can provide us with some so we may adequately use chirilic script to spell our new name :^)

Or the Moldovan here can help out in the chirilic department.
>>
>>27080454
External politics in medieval times shaped our identities more or less. Most moldovan words come from polish, ukrainian and russian, and romanian from turkish, bulgarian and greek, you see. Doesn't mean one region is less suited for existence than the other, that is completely subjective.

>>27080493
Just to be clear, nobody ever wanted a union. Nobody even from 1859, absolutely nobody from the core population was asked if they want to join Wallachia or not, and the same happened in 1918. Whatever union happened, it happened in very dangerous external circumstances. Other than that, nobody in their right mind would have concieved such an idea that they should join together.

It's the same with Austria. When they were an empire they didn't need a union because they were stronger, and after WW II they wouldn't have made it all alone, hence cry for union.
>>
>>27080563
>You'll be surprised when i'll tell you it wasn't russians who pushed for the cyrillic alphabet.

Yes, I am surprised, considering that it's the opposite of what's written here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moldovan_Cyrillic_alphabet

The Moldovan Cyrillic alphabet was introduced in the early 1920s, in the Soviet bid to standardise the orthography of Moldovan/Romanian in the Moldavian ASSR, at the same time furthering political objectives by marking a clear distinction from the "bourgeois" Latin-based Romanian orthography introduced in Romania in the 1860s. As was the case with other Cyrillic-based languages in the Soviet Union, such as Russian, Ukrainian or Belarusian, obsolete and redundant characters were dropped in an effort to simplify orthography and boost literacy, making it also different from the Romanian Cyrillic alphabet used from the Middle Ages until the second half of the 19th century in the Principalities of Vallachia and Moldavia.[1] Abandoned for a Latin-based alphabet during the Union-wide Latinisation campaign in 1932, it was reinstated as official in 1938, albeit using an orthography more similar to standard Romanian. Following the Soviet occupation of Bessarabia and Northern Bukovina, it was established as the official alphabet of the Moldavian SSR until 1989, when a law returned to the standard Latin-based Romanian alphabet.

There were several requests to switch back to the Latin alphabet, which was seen "more suitable for the Romance core of the language," in the Moldovan MSSR. In 1965, the demands of the 3rd Congress of Writers of Soviet Moldavia were rejected by the leadership of the Communist Party, the replacement being deemed "contrary to the interests of the Moldavian people and not reflecting its aspirations and hopes".[2]

The Moldovan Cyrillic alphabet is still the official and the only accepted alphabet in Transnistria for this language.
>>
>>27080964
>Most moldovan words come from polish, ukrainian and russian, and romanian from turkish, bulgarian and greek, you see.

You're a retard. Most words in both languages come from latin. You don't even speak Romanian so any quotations from old chroniclers I give you are going to be useless.

Get lost.
>>
>>27080888
sorry for you>>27080954
>>
>>27080954

????? ???????? ?? ??? ??????

do moldovans even have cyrillic alfabet :^(
>>
>>27081017
Actualy no, and you are free to stay and join the conversation if you have any thing of value to add.

>>27081027
Yes it was added by the communists in the 1920's
>>
>>27080505
I make these threads because i'm bored. Can't really participate in other threads, they are very exclusivist.

>>27080625
Notice how i specificly mentioned "West". The rural bydlo folk all happily go to Russia for work.

>>27080714
>by Grigore Ureche

The same guy that wrote that the king should only be ellected by local nobility, and that kingship shouldn't be hereditary, partly because he was nobility too? He then proceeded to give excuses, of how that's the most democratic way and so forth. In other words he was very biased in his works, he maybe took some anecdotal cases of people calling themselves that, and quickly made a generalisation as mentioned in the book. You can't just cherrypick what suits you, it doesn't work like that.
>>
>>27080964

You're an absolute retard and it seems the idea of the nation-state that existed for the last 200 years is completely lost on you. Except when it furthers Russian expansion, that is. Fuck off Boris.
>>
>>27081112
> He then proceeded to give excuses, of how that's the most democratic way and so forth. In other words he was very biased in his works, he maybe took some anecdotal cases of people calling themselves that, and quickly made a generalisation as mentioned in the book

Yeah sure thing buddy, and then Miron Costin and Cantemir did the same... Ba da daca esti asa Moldovean, ia sa-mi raspunzi ceva pe limba ta "moldoveneasca"? Ca sa vedem cat de mult se difera de a mea. Hai coaie, ia se te vedem, Sasha.
>>
>>27081112
>You can't just cherrypick what suits you, it doesn't work like that.
>only a few examples of Moldovan chroniclers exist
>refer to all of them and he calls it cherrypicking

De ce nu ne dai un exemplu in sensul contrar, in care astia isi ziceau "moldoveni" asa cum zici tu?

Watch the Russian ignore my posts since he can't understand them.

Apropo, raspunde-mi pe limba ta.
>>
i had a moldovan guy in my class
his surname was Kozmov

are moldovans slav or romanian
>>
>>27080786
And why do you assume it's always evil russia behind everything? Average people have all the right to express their opinions when their country will be soon obliterated out of existence just because a minority wanted.

I bet you wouldn't like it if some politician from Portugal would try pushing for uniting with Brazil, would you? You would speak up against such an act, like anyone would.

>>27080842
This is called appeal to authority

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority

Wake me up when you'll find unbiased written documents by our own people claiming who they best identify with. A couple of Chronicles arn't doing the best job at the moment.
>>
>>27081112
>The same guy that wrote that the king should only be ellected by local nobility, and that kingship shouldn't be hereditary, partly because he was nobility too?

How are these personal interests of power relevant to his ethnographic description of his own people?

>>27081309
>unbiased written documents by our own people

You mean Russians?

Miron Costin was Moldovan you fuckwit.
>>
>>27081112
There are less then 156,400 (0.11%) Moldovans in Russia since the last census. I assure you most people (like us) work in the west. there are 320.000 People with Double Romanian-Moldovan censorship working in Romania, the rest are all in the west. I know Moldovans from Italy, Spain and EVEN a Moldovan here from England.

Be realistic mate.

>>27081112
>The same guy that wrote that the king should only be ellected by local nobility, and that kingship shouldn't be hereditary, partly because he was nobility too? He then proceeded to give excuses
Do you think "national" propaganda was in play in the late medieval age mate? And how would admiring Moldovans call them self's "Rumani" would benefit him in any way shape or form.


>>27081290
>Kozmov
He is either from a mixed family or not Moldovan. Ask him.
>>
>>27081309
>And why do you assume it's always evil russia behind everything?

Because you're clearly Russian. If you're not, answer me now in your beautiful "Moldovan" language, Sasha.
>>
>>27081309
Uite o sursa mai neutra un calator prin tari:

...dup? o c?l?torie prin ?ara Româneasc?, Moldova ?i Transilvania, Ferrante Capecci relateaz? prin 1575 c? locuitorii acestor provincii se numesc pe ei în?i?i „romanesci” : „Anzi essi si chiamano romanesci, e vogliono molti che erano mandati quì quei che erano dannati a cavar metalli...”
>>
>>27080966
Moldovan Autonomous SSR (Transnistria) is a completely different region than Moldova m8t.

Transnistria was created by the soviets as a means to prove that bessarabia was wrongfully stolen by Romania.

I'm talking about the Moldovan SSR and how local people had to decide about grammar related things

>>27081009
Sorry, moldovan and muntenian were shaped by the people living near them. You are correct that most of the grammar comes from latin. Should have clarified better.
>>
>>27081394

i asked him he comes straight from Moldova
i dont know if mixed family though

do moldovans have romanian surnames
>>
>>27081290
>bulgaria
>having schools

You almost got me on that one, mate.
>>
>>27081478

You're wasting your time, mate. He can't read it since he can't read his own language, Moldovan. He's a Russian trying to start up shit. $50 says he won't respond to your post.
>>
>>27081494
Most of them yes. But again, he may be from a generational Mixed family. Ask him about this.
>>
>>27080964
>nobody in their right mind would have concieved such an idea that they should join together
>nobody in their right mind understands the concept, or worse, aceepts the concept, of a nation-state
As I said, there are idiots everywhere.

>Austria is the same
The HRE was the beginning of the German nation state. Sure, german states were stubborn as modolvans are, but smarter in that they understood the concept of nation states when it got stronger. The fall of the Austro-Hungarian empire just allowed for better integration in a German nation because they no loger had to bring millions of Hungarians, non Germans, with them. Not because they were "weaker" or "crying".

Bavarians and others joined firstly and easier with Prussia because they had no union with any other non German state to impede them.
>>
>>27081504

at least i can rape ur mum in 100 different ways and beat up ur dad faggot
>>
>>27081483
>Transnistria

You're ignoring the other paragraphs for that irrelevant sentence at the end? I almost thought about chopping that part off, I just put it in for the sake of completeness.
>>
>>27081118
That idea of the romanian nation-state was entirely based on moldovan propaganda in the west at the time, m8t. There was no refferendum of sorts, it all happened without the will of the people.

>>27081205
lol Cantemir was a greek for god's sake.
>>
>>27081557
OK.

But there is one thing that you didn't really think through:
We play by different rules here in the civilized part of the world.
>>
>>27081597
Dimitrie Cantemir s-a n?scut la 26 octombrie 1673 într-o familie nobil?, în localitatea Sili?teni din comuna F?lciu, azi în comuna Dimitrie Cantemir din jude?ul Vaslui, în partea de sud a ora?ului Hu?i.[necesit? citare] A fost fiul lui Constantin ?i al Anei, n?scut? Banta?. La 14 ani a fost nevoit s? plece la Constantinopol (1688-1690), unde a stat 12 ani, ca z?log al tat?lui s?u pe lâng? Înalta Poart?, înlocuindu-l pe Antioh, devenit ulterior domn al Moldovei.

Brother, even the Cantacuzino family was Greek and the Bassarab family has a Cuman name...do you really expect Noble families to be form the same fucking country?! Half of Europe was ruled by ethnically different houses.
>>
>>27081309
Because in your case, I don't "assume" it really was, damn it.

>obliterated
Easy on he weight of your words. If you really think that, I recomend you check if the feelings they gave you in school nationalism or propaganda are valid.

Personally, no, I wouldn't fight a union with Brazil.
>>
>>27081630

we kill gay
we rape feminist
we increase your country wealth from adidas stores

we are too good
>>
>>27081597
>That idea of the romanian nation-state was entirely based on moldovan propaganda in the west at the time, m8t. There was no refferendum of sorts, it all happened without the will of the people.

... wtf am I reading.

Yeah and the 1918 assembly at Alba Iulia also happened without the will of the people. Funny that, how three different principalities wanted union (or else Moldova would have left by now), only the Russian-owned 1/2 of Moldova doesn't, according to you.

>lol Cantemir was a greek for god's sake.

.... do you even know who he was? Jesus fucking Christ. Read his works. He was Moldovan and his name does not have Greek origins either (rather it's apparently derived from "Khan Temir").
>>
>>27081597
Please read this fine Moldovan gentlemans work entitled:
>Hronicul vechimii a romano-moldo-vlahilor

http://ro.wikisource.org/wiki/Hronicul_vechimei_a_roman-moldo-vlahilor
>>
>>27081597
>There was no refferendum of sorts, it all happened without the will of the people.

Why are you appealing to democracy in a time when democracy did not exist?
>>
File: 1405346772384.jpg (89 KB, 757x598) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405346772384.jpg
89 KB, 757x598
>>27078170

U?i blea,

Love,
Moldavian from Ia?i
>>
>>27078170
Why don't Moldovans want to join Romania ?
>>
>>27082006
vaiii lmao
>>
>>27082020
If you read the posts so far it would either be propaganda or self-hate.
>>
File: 1394574732001.png (269 KB, 822x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394574732001.png
269 KB, 822x960
>>27082006
Moldovean bazat
>>
>>27082020

I can't speak for Moldovans but in his particular case, it's because he's Russian. And no, I'm not just name-calling, he has thus far failed to write anything in Moldovan/Romanian, or respond to evidence written in that language. Which means he'd much rather prefer a union with Russia.
>>
>>27081751
Basically you described what being scum is like.
Do you even see yourself as something positive?
>>
>>27082102
I get that Moldova as a region spans into Romania too, what I don't understand is why both countries don't want to be united [again]
>>
Name of the country, Romania was elected from different political interests. Propaganda still exists. Don't waste your time searching who is right.
>>
File: 1393419468371.jpg (18 KB, 194x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393419468371.jpg
18 KB, 194x200
MACEDONIA IS BULGARIAN
MOLDOVA IS RUMANIAN
KOSOVO IS SERBIAN

BALKAN WAR 3 NOW
>>
>>27082171

It is a mystery to me as well. From the Romanian side I've heard they don't want to be dragged down economically and have more poor people in their country. According to them if that would happen not only would Romania be the turd of Europe, but the turd witih a tip ("c?cat cu mo?", Romanian expression).
>>
>>27082231
All I can say is: No one forced the Balkanic Aromanians to call them self's this or Istro-Romanians.
>>
>>27082324
>mfw I was first confused because everything was written in Romanian but I thought the "Un film de Toma Enache" was French
>>
>>27082171

Oh, and I also forgot: the exertion of Russian pressure preventing it every time it's close to happening. IIRC Putin made some economic warning to Moldovans if they sought closer economic ties with Romania.
>>
So, i'm sorry if i'm sounding ignorant, but what's the difference between Romania and Moldova?
>>
>>27081555
So all of the population were idiots? just because of your subjective opinions? i don't understand...

>>27081596
So what exactly is there any relevance to what i said earlier?

>>27081718
His father was greek and most of his childhood was spent in constantinopol. After selling the country to the russians, Cantemir would be the last man on earth i'd ask about what moldovans considered themselves at the time

>>27081745
What school of propaganda? Russia being a scapegoat for everything is not a valid argument, no matter what school you went to
>>
File: 1387312359916.png (24 KB, 740x328) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1387312359916.png
24 KB, 740x328
>>27082171
>>27082231
>>27081745
>>27080786
>>27079650
Thank you all for reason.
>>
>>27082020

Oh, now after Russia annexed Crimea they're very open to unification
http://moldpress.info/2014/07/08/moldovenii-sunt-deschisi-la-unire/
Title 2: The Moldavians are open to unification. I hope it will never happen, though
>>
>>27082431

Geographic location.

More Russians and Russian influence in Moldova.
>>
>>27082269

romania is bulgarian
serbia is bulgarian
greekce bulgarian

bulgaria - 3 seas
>>
>>27082431
Romania is the half that managed to escape the dark ages and Moldova is still sucking Russian tit.
>>
>>27082512
>Russian influence

fugg, i feel sorry for them
>>
>>27081788
>wtf am I reading

http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unirea_Principatelor_Rom%C3%A2ne#Evenimente_anterioare

>Un rol important l-a jucat propaganda unionist?, întreprins? de c?tre liderii partidei na?ionale, în cele dou? ??ri ?i în str?in?tate. Activitatea desf??urat? în emigra?ie, îndeosebi în Fran?a

>>27081788
1918 happened on the backgroud of anarchist russian soldiers pillaging and raping everything they saw in their eyes after deserting the frontlines. We even asked for romanian regiments to help us fight them.

Also

>Cantemir
>Moldovan

Do you even history m8t?

>>27081924
Why are you appealing to unionism in a time when will of people exists?

>>27082006
Fute-o nahui dalban.
>>
File: 1399780042309.jpg (308 KB, 900x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399780042309.jpg
308 KB, 900x600
>>27079650
Austrians do not see themselves as German?
top kek
>>
>>27082171
Does not depend on their decision.
>>
>>27082596
>Fute-o nahui dalban.

Just like I said : Mini Russia
>>
>>27082596
>Do you even history m8t?

Yeah, I do. Do you? Show me anything to prove that he's Greek? Maybe in your poor grasp of reality you've confused him with Cantacuzino.
>>
>>27082461

"Mama sa – Ana Banta?, era descendenta unei familii de boierna?i, la origine negustori din L?pu?na. De?i analfabet, ?tiind numai s? se isc?leasc?, Constantin Cantemir a dat o educa?ie aleas? copiilor s?i Antioh ?i Dimitrie. El a invitat în familie dasc?li dintre cei mai instrui?i din ?ar? ?i din str?in?tate, "

As I said mate..he was Nobility what did you expect and he was at least half Romanian by birth As much as Vlad the Impaler and Mihai Viteazul. You are completely ignoring anything ANYONE of us wrote :(

>>27082596
>Cantemir
>Moldovan
He was more Moldovan then you will ever be. There is no such thing as perfect ethnic purity around this parts and you should know. Hell I am 25% saxon.
>>
>>27082709

Have you ever seen a mini Russian(so called moldavians) ever using logic?
>>
>>27082596
>Un rol important l-a jucat propaganda unionist?, întreprins? de c?tre liderii partidei na?ionale, în cele dou? ??ri ?i în str?in?tate. Activitatea desf??urat? în emigra?ie, îndeosebi în Fran?a

German principalities had wars against each other and against Unification, even Garibaldi had to take Rome by force because of the Aristocratic (in the power sence) interests. Russia was unified by blood and so was Medieval Poland.

We all had our struggles. But we still had Hora Unirii
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEUfTba6ZE8
>>
>>27082771

I think it's just sour grapes at this point, I don't even know what angle this guy is coming from anymore. What is he trying to prove, that "Moldovans" are somehow superior or better or even different than "Romanians"? Then what about the Moldovans in the Romanian half of Moldova?
>>
>>27082839

I meant that they, the bassarabians are a bunch of pricks, always denying history and all that. Read through his posts.
>>
>>27082679
Nobody really sees you as true moldovans here either. You're too busy sucking wallachian cock nowadays, trying to compensate for lack of self-esteem.

>>27082696
>Show me anything to prove that he's Greek

http://enciclopediaromaniei.ro/wiki/Antioh_Cantemir
His family:

>În familia vorbeau limba greac?, limba mamei, Casandra

>>27082823
It still does not change the fact that there is no will of the people, or whatever arbitrary reasons for people to be united because of x reasons. Unions happen during external threats or by blood and sword, and that's it.
>>
>>27082988

....

First of all that's his son, second, that means his Dimitrie Cantemir's wife was Greek... Cantemir himself was a polyglot and knew 11 languages. Are you some kind of retard?
>>
>>27082020
>>27082171

Funny enough, these posts
>>27082102
>>27082159
>>27082321
>>27082324
>>27082512
>>27082679
>>27082696
>>27082771
>>27082839
>>27082964


Prove right what i said in the OP.

romanians really are predictable.
>>
>>27082988
Yes there is and there was. Even when the Moldovans deflected to Michel the Brave and even during the Unification process. But "Traranii" had always been simple people with simple needs.
You are incredibly biased against the smart people witch thought about our communal origin and about what we are as a whole: Romanians.

Divided we would have been nothing today.
>>
>>27082988
>trying to compensate for lack of self-esteem.

Look who's talking.

P.S. Look what great Wallachian cocksuckers your country has produced:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz_xnAC5GIw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwkhZ4QJc3c

What about Transylvanians, Oltenians and Banatians? Are they cocksuckers too? Or Maramuresani, how come they aren't as butthurt as you? If there's one place with a distinct culture in Romania it would be that one, why don't they spout the shit you do?
>>
>>27082988
>Nobody really sees you as true moldovans here either. You're too busy sucking wallachian cock nowadays, trying to compensate for lack of self-esteem.

Better than sucking Russian cock.
Also you make no sense and are obviously frustrated.

Also who gives a fuck about being seen as true moldovans by some deluded pricks that think they are "true" moldovans?
>>
>>27083128
>asks people for their personal opinions
>calls it bias

GIve an "objective" reason for why the union shouldn't happen?
>>
>>27082988
>You're too busy sucking wallachian cock

Lol, look at this guy raging so much, talking about sucking cock, when you guys have the russian hui deep in your asses. Last time I checked all of you speak Russian, all of you speak Romanian with Russian accent and loanwords. Top lel m8
>>
>>27083128
I guess the others prove you're wring and just choose to ignore them huh. Also you have to be a special kind a idiot to generalize over 4 individuals on 4chan.

You're a Russian internet cliche, except you're "Moldovan"
>>
>>27083172

This, really if they are all like this they can rot in hell for all I care. It's not even worth the effort getting and a useless land, the only reason I had sympathy towards them was from some feeling of Romanian fraternal unity, but if they're this russified...
>>
>>27083172

U?i blea, dacâ nu ie?ti di acord cu noi nahui, îl chem pi Sa?a amu ?î î? iei chizdialî suca

Adev?ra?ii moldoveni pe dracu
>>
>>27083306
Top kek
>>
Does Kosovo have any posters? I need their flag.
>>
>>27083306
>>27083248
>>27083229

Um uitat sa specific dar nenea Moldovean de aicea a facut gresala sa lase emailul :

[email protected]
in titlu acuma cateva seri (Email declarat abuziv de spam de fiecare cand dau search dupa el) Desi spune ca nu il cheama asa.

Kreudro
[email protected]
>>
>>27083140
Moldova was conquered by Michael the Brave, the whole unification process was due to mass chaotic armies, like i said, external threats.

I'm not biased. The thing is, there's not so much objective proof that we're the same people, and i'm not reffering to east moldova and the rest of Romania, but the nation whole. The same arguments could be used by Russians, because we were under Russian rule for some 200 years, or that some slavic tribes lived on the territories of Romania.

When they'll be proof that we've been a single people since the beggining, maybe then i'll consider a union feasable.

>>27083158
They arn't butthurt because you arn't in the country to see and interact with them. All of them will get laughed at because of their variant, they just don't see a point to complain.

Great patriot nationalist i see, working abroad. Why arn't you in the country, fierceful romanian warrior?

>>27083172
Kind of hard when there are multiple points to adress at the same time.
>>
File: 5-512054100003677.png (44 KB, 375x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5-512054100003677.png
44 KB, 375x600
>>27083355
Vezi c?-? iei chizdialî di la Sa?a.
>>
>>27083522

Why are you assuming I'm working abroad?

Acest fir este acum despre bancuri despre Moldoveni:

Q: Ce sunt chilo?ii?
A: Oamenii ?ia minuna?i care chiloteaz? avioanele...
>>
File: 8145_THUMB_IPAD.jpg (172 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8145_THUMB_IPAD.jpg
172 KB, 1024x640
>>27083522
>When they'll be proof that we've been a single people since the beggining, maybe then i'll consider a union feasable.
There is nothing more objective about this, please stop


Also why is the moderator deleting all the Russian spamming in this thread?
>>
File: projecting.jpg (29 KB, 490x333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
projecting.jpg
29 KB, 490x333
>>27083185
Not economicly feasible for you, and not socially feasible for us.

>>27083202
>raging

>>27083229
Can't really reply seriously to this one.

>>27083306
Confirmed for never visiting Moldova and just making assumptions based on your interactions with some students during Uni.

Also your variant is terrible, like i said, not a true moldovan. Just an ordinary wallachian cock sucker.
>>
>>27083589
>. Also you have to be a special kind a idiot to generalize over 4 individuals on 4chan
> Can't really reply seriously to this one.
Well so be it.
>>
>>27078170
However, if they say; "there's nothing there," they would be right.

All I noticed while in your capital was your Indian-tier market and how many Orange phone stores you had on one street.

Seriously, what else is there?
>>
File: 1394820072004.png (19 KB, 459x810) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394820072004.png
19 KB, 459x810
>>27083469
Well, like i said in the OP.

All bias, and for whatever reason in these discussions, russians, or Russia will be mentioned without doubt atleast once.
>>
>>27083522
>there's not so much objective proof that we're the same people

Same language
Same culture
Same music
Same traditions
Same folk costumes
Same history
Same literature
Same genetics

Gee, I wonder why these two things that have the same characteristics aren't the same thing...

You're even more retarded than Italian or German separatist movements, and in the Italian case at least there is some difference between the regions.


>>27083589
>not socially feasible for us

toppest of keks

not socially feasible in what sense? To be together with those "not true Moldovans"? lel
>>
>>27083589
> Confirmed for never visiting Moldova
> Also your variant is terrible,
> not a true moldovan.
slav filth, just another Russian cocksucker with no identity.
>>
>>27083716

That would be like saying "hurrr durrr I'm gonna start a thread about the holocaust, I bet they're going to mention Germans at least once!"
>>
>>27083745
>slav filth, just another Russian cocksucker with no identity.

This.
>>
>>27083589
>not a true moldovan

yeah a true moldovan has much more russian loanwords amiright nihuiat?

fun fact: Russia's borders didn't even touch the Dniestr until 1784
>>
File: map-wr-2007-06-18.jpg (150 KB, 778x401) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
map-wr-2007-06-18.jpg
150 KB, 778x401
>>27083587
>>27083731

>genetics

Trust me, you don't want to go there m8t

>>27083668
You've visited the most shittiest places in the city, even by our local standarts.

>Seriously, what else is there?

A fuck ton of hidden gems scattered across the city. Whenever you want to visit, be sure to have a local that knows places...

>>27083745
>Said the moldovan speaking in a variant dictated by wallachians

kek
>>
>>27083895
>Said the moldovan speaking in a variant dictated by wallachians

Exactly how did the Moldovan variant differ from Wallachian before the union? If you've read any of those old writings (which you haven't) you'd see they are more or less the same you fucknut.
>>
>>27083895
>Trust me, you don't want to go there m8t
Are you ashamed of our raped and ignorant you are? or how you lack any statistics. Or do you want to just ignore the post's like my last ones?

>>27083895
>Said the moldovan speaking in a variant dictated by wallachians
Considering a great majority of our intellectuals came from Moldova like Eminiescu I think you are just peaking out of your ass. Moldova was a the from of the Romanian intelligentsia.
>>
>>27079771
>>have never heard of the queueing system in the developed and civilized part of the world

this is probably relevant to every 2nd person in Europe
>>
>>27083895
>Posts a obscure map win no source to prove less then nothing
How stupid are you even Sa?a?
>>
>>27083895
>Trust me, you don't want to go there m8t

Da ?i m?,îl chemi p? Sa?a?
>>
>>27080451
>are you white
He's Moldovan, of course he's white
>>
>>27083895
>Trust me, you don't want to go there m8t

Address the other elements.
>>
>>27083978
>Exactly how did the Moldovan variant differ from Wallachian before the union?

So again, you prove again not knowing the most basic differences between the DacoRoman variants

http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graiul_moldovenesc

>If you've read any of those old writings you'd see they are more or less the same you fucknut.

>I don't know what standartised languages are and how intellectuals used it the same

This is really reaching a new level of stupid m8t, i'd stop posting if i were you.
>>
>>27083895
>A fuck ton of hidden gems scattered across the city.

Oh God you're that faggot that keeps posting on Krautchan. Confirmed for butthurt Russian just now learning Romanian.
>>
File: 1388446654626.png (824 KB, 743x764) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388446654626.png
824 KB, 743x764
>>27083895
>Trust me, you don't want to go there m8t
But I do mate. See the orange hashing on Moldova? you are part of it.
>>
File: 1388270906622.gif (593 KB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388270906622.gif
593 KB, 320x240
>>27084232
>Oh God you're that faggot that keeps posting on Krautchan. Confirmed for butthurt Russian just now learning Romanian.
Give info pls
>>
>>27084055
>Are you ashamed of our raped and ignorant you are?

what?

>Considering a great majority of our intellectuals came from Moldova like Eminiescu I think you are just peaking out of your ass. Moldova was a the from of the Romanian intelligentsia.

I know this very well, how does that go against my previous post?

>>27084200
Well just because we have "same" things doesn't mean we have to unite. You don't see americans uniting with UK, and i can provide a million other examples. Union for the sake of historical assburger doesn't do good for people and their quality of life.

>>27084232
I think i posted on KC once, i don't like that place.

>>27084256
I see, do you understand that uniting people based on genetics is a horrible idea? It's the most terrible basis for any union to happen. Nobody will take it seriously.
>>
File: aD0XLRw_700b.jpg (80 KB, 700x676) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aD0XLRw_700b.jpg
80 KB, 700x676
>>27080580
>Who cares what Romanians say about rightful Polish clay?

Stefan cel Mare #NEVAHFORGET
>>
File: 1345734092898.jpg (70 KB, 937x534) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1345734092898.jpg
70 KB, 937x534
>>27084450
>9gag
>>
>>27084411
>Well just because we have "same" things doesn't mean we have to unite.

So now you're backpedaling?

You said:

>there's not so much objective proof that we're the same people

Now you're saying:

>Well just because we have "same" things doesn't mean we have to unite.

So you acknowledge that they are the same people?

>Union for the sake of historical assburger doesn't do good for people and their quality of life.

But you just said it would hinder us economically, the corollary of which is that it would benefit you economically. The only one whose quality of life would not be better would be you, Sasha, for being forced to learn Romanian.
>>
>>27080760
>And we speak a variant of the DacoRoman dialect, called moldovan

Just to clarify on what my compatriot stated. The academic language is still standard Romanian, but the informal slang is closest to the one from Eastern Romania, the other half of Moldova. However a lot of people mix it with slavic words as well, especially in Transnistria.
>>
is it true you don't have phone chargers in Moldova, and you have to go to a special booth outside somewhere to power your electronic gadgets?
>>
>>27084411
>I see, do you understand that uniting people based on genetics is a horrible idea? It's the most terrible basis for any union to happen. Nobody will take it seriously.
Retard you are the ones who asked about unifying factors and you are the one who said not to go there with no mention.

I understand you are a biased prick but at least you should follow the logical chain of the conversation.

Also I did not see ONE word in Romanian this whole time? do you even speak the native language of Moldova rusky?


>>27084573
>Your compatriot
I need to test you with something: Where did came from (nation)
>>
>>27080760

I missed this post, but what I meant was that there was an influx of neologisms from French and other sources in the 19th century in Romanian. From what I read in Moldova that wasn't the case initially, but the language was updated later.
>>
>>27084573
Sorry what was the last nation you visited ?
Need to confirm your not the other guy.
>>
>>27081494
>do moldovans have romanian surnames

Stereotypical Romanian surnames ending in "escu/esco" are very rare. The most common ones are similar to the ones from Eastern Romania and Ukraine.
>>
>>27084665
>Fute-o nahui dalban. >>27082596
>>
>>27084724
>The most common ones are similar to the ones from Eastern Romania

... which end in "escu"...

>esco

Sasha what the fuck are you saying?
>>
>>27084556
You should have read what i wrote immediatly after that sentence.

>since the beggining

I can use the same arguments if i want to argue that Moldova is russian territory.

We have been in the SAME borders for a long time, we have a number of SAME words in our vocabularies, we have a number of SAME traditions..etc.

What i wanted to say is, just because you just happen to have something in common, even if that thing is common to both of you was not too long ago, it isn't an argument for a union.

>The only one whose quality of life would not be better would be you, Sasha, for being forced to learn Romanian.

I highly doubt the quality of life will jump over night, when the other region of moldova itself is poorer as we are

>>27084648
No, that is false.

>>27084665
He's not me. I'll post with my trip for this thread
>>
>>27084724
>Stereotypical Romanian surnames ending in "escu/esco" are very rare
There are plenty more varians and tradition Moldovan name's are not Ukrainian.
>>
File: 140043988132.gif (2 MB, 345x288) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140043988132.gif
2 MB, 345x288
>>27084724
>esco

You fucked up.
>>
B? io acuma am venit în firu' ?sta. Îmi explic? ?i mie cineva ce încearc? s? demonstreze moldoveanu'? Din ce v?d face doar shitposting ?i nu duce nici o idee pân? la cap?t.
>>
>>27084833
>ce încearc? s? demonstreze moldoveanu

Dupa cum se pare, vrea sa demonstreze ca e un rus.
>>
>>27082596
>Fute-o nahui dalban.
my sides, pity he won't understand though
>>
File: 1355633670809.png (98 KB, 200x235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1355633670809.png
98 KB, 200x235
>>27084817
>when the other region of moldova itself is poorer as we are

TIPPITY TOP KEK
>>
>>27084665
>>27084752
>>27084774
>>27084901

Also i simply love romanian logic.

Whenver someone disagrees with them, or when they want to hold the upper hand in the conversation, they just shout "Russian occupant! Russian occupant! your opinions are not valid! lalala i can't hear you fuck off back to Russia!! alala!"
>>
>>27078170
O-Zone
>>
>>27084830

Video?
>>
If Moldova is so different, why don't they create a new flag?

It's basically Romania with a little emblem. I honestly mistook the flag for Andorra until I read the content.

Also, why is Moldova so Africa-tier? Even Romania with its gypsies is more prosperous, and that's saying something.
>>
>>27085019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDTpY8z_pI4

BOC FACE POC
>>
>>27084817
>we have a number of SAME words in our vocabularies

As a result of recent russification efforts, not common origins.

>We have been in the SAME borders for a long time

Tcha, great argument. "I took it and held it for a while! It mine now!" This says nothing about two people being the same.

>we have a number of SAME traditions

... such as?

Moldovan music, folk costumes and dances look nothing like the Russian ones, Moldovan history has nothing to do with Russia. What the fuck are you saying? You'd have to be a retard to claim there's more closeness between Moldova and Russia than Moldova and Romania. Not to mention the language.

>just because you just happen to have something in common, even if that thing is common to both of you was not too long ago, it isn't an argument for a union.

Yet when you take those things into an ensemble, and consider also economically and politically favourable conditions, they are.
>>
>>27084987

Prove you're not Russian. I've asked you many times to do so and you have failed to provide. I never said occupant either, btw.
>>
>>27084960
You're not well informed, are you.

http://www.hotnews.ro/stiri-esential-15124677-harta-interactiva-emigratiei-care-sint-judetele-fruntase-exportul-romani-plus-destinatiile-preferate-pentru-emigranti.htm

>>27085105
Our flag is the same as Romania's because of our politician's attempts to bring the countries together when the soviet union collapsed in 1991.

We even adopted the name of our currency to be the same as Romania's, which is "Leu"

No union happened because Iliescu (Romania's president at the time) didn't want to provoke a headache over at Moscow.
>>
>>27084987
>or when they want to hold the upper hand in the conversation,

But we do have the upper hand in the conversation. You're consistently wrong and your points are being attacked.
>>
>>27083589
>and not socially feasible for us.
indeed it is not; whilst I obviously agree that a good portion of Moldovans are ethnic Romanians, but there isn't any point in reunification. Romania has got a significant amount of Gypsies and this will definitely cause social upheavals. I remember this year's case when 3 Arab students were expelled from Moldova for fighting in a mall. Imagine if we had Gypsies at every corner. Other people will go apeshit about this situation, no matter the advantages that might be brought by the unification.
Two separate countries is the way to go for the foreseeable future at least.
>>
>>27085244
You say one thing and then you show another.(just like you did this whole thread)

Show me a statistic that shows Chisinau is better than Iasi.Your cities are worse than Botosani m8,and that's saying something.
>>
>>27085244
Nu fi cu muia, r?spunde la >>27084833
>>
>>27085244

The fact that the majority of emigrants from Romania come from Moldova doesn't mean that the Republic of Moldova is better. You have long been shit-tier m8, thank Russia for that.
>>
>>27084665
Sorry what was the last nation you visited ?
Need to confirm your not the other guy.

Eeee, de mult timp n-am iesit din tara, dar pare-mi-se ca am fost in Ucraina cu vreo doi ani in urma.
>>
>>27085543

Tu esti IF-ul?
>>
>>27084833
Servus, de se intampla pe aci? Nui bai, ca explic eu:

>I highly doubt the quality of life will jump over night, when the other region of moldova itself is poorer as we are

Asta e fals. Pur si simplu fals. Moldova ruseasca este un e excrement economic si geografic si nu as vrea sa o vad unita cu Romania. Ei au fost , dar nu mai sunt ca noi; si aste este bine avand in vedere ca suntem de 5 ori mai bogati ca ei. Cea mai buna tactica este sa oferim pasapoarte si cetatetie celor ce vor sa vina aicea (adica majoritatea tinerilor) si sa lasam dependentii si batranii acolo. Situatia se va normaliza imediat ce o sa aiba criza demografica si nu o sa mai alba alternativa jugul rusesc.

Nu inteleg de ce va agitati asa, stati calm am castigat.

Eu unul Moldovene iti urez be ai venit un factiunea Vestului si supunere placuta. Cat de curand o sa doresti sa fi roman dar sper ,ca pana atunci, sa intelegem de ce nu ar trebui sa fi. Voi sunteti ceva mai jegos ca "Sudistii" si pe ei am invatat cu greu sa ii tolerez.
>>
>>27085199
>As a result of recent russification efforts

The exact same could be said about Wallachia's efforts to standartise the language after 1859.

>... such as?

Colindele come to mind, also maslenita, we call it differently over here but it's basicly the same practice.

>You'd have to be a retard to claim there's more closeness between Moldova and Russia than Moldova and Romania

I am not claiming anything, i said this would have been the case if i wanted to argue on the side of Russian annexation. Alot more countries have same things in common, for example between Romania and Bulgaria..does this make a good argument for the countries to unite? No, that would sound silly

And i honestly don't think a union would be a good economical choice for Romania

>>27085260
>Look! i said he's wrong! therefor he really is and not just because i say so!

>>27085273

Yup. Like i said earlier in the thread, Austria is separate from Germany, and yet it has lower unemployment, and they generally are doing pretty good without a union.

>>27085351
>Show me a statistic that shows Chisinau is better than Iasi.
Chisinau is twice the size of Iasi, it automaticly means we're richer. More people=more money This is what basic logic dictates. Also i've been to Iasi, it's not that different from Chisinau as far as architecture and landscape goes.

>Your cities are worse than Botosani

Source? do you have something to back up this claim?

>>27085451
He didn't believe that the region was poorer as we are, i have provided a source.
>>
>>27085627
>Situatia se va normaliza imediat ce o sa aiba criza demografica si nu o sa mai alba alternativa jugul rusesc.

Adica. Vrei sa cedezi tot teritoriul rusilor?
>>
>>27085244
You are a highly depended and futures state:
>Remittances from Moldovans abroad account for almost 38% of Moldova's GDP, the second-highest percentage in the world.

38% of Moldova's GDP, the second-highest percentage in the world.

>The Information and Security Service of the Republic of Moldova has estimated that 1,200,000 to two million Moldovan citizens (almost 45% of a population of some 3.6 million) are working abroad, most illegally.

45% OF THE POPULATION..Jesus..
>>
>>27085654
>Chisinau is twice the size of Iasi, it automaticly means we're richer.

So how many times richer is India than Sweden?

>This is what basic logic dictates

If this is the extent of your logic, I'm not surprised at the rest of your posts here.
>>
>>27084774
>.. which end in "escu"...
then I'm wrong apparently. But go to statistica.md and check the excel version from the last "recensamint". The top ones were: Moraru, Morari, Melnic, Cojocari, Turcan, Lupu, Ivanov, Postolache..
>>
>>27085654
>Chisinau is twice the size of Iasi, it automaticly means we're richer.

lel

>Source? do you have something to back up this claim?

Do you have source though?You've shown me statistics that people are leaving,that's all,nothing about poverty.
>>
>>27085808
Nu dar sunt dependenti de noi si puterea de informatie si propaganda a Rusiei a luat sfarsit o data cu agresiunea lor in Ukraina. Asta e doar un mascarici si nu as vrea riscul sa am in tara multi omeni ca el (acestia devening agenti separatisti instant).

Credema asemenea esecuri nu au ce cauta la noi. mai ales cu frica aberanta de tigani neintelegand ca ei sunt atrasi de prosperitate si in nici un caz de Moldova peste Prut.
>>
>>27085654
>The exact same could be said about Wallachia's efforts to standartise the language after 1859.

That's not the case since the Wallachian and Moldavian variants of Romanian weren't that different to begin with. Provide evidence that they were. The same changes were applied to both.

Dimitrie Cantemir wrote in Descriptio Moldaviae (1714) that the languages are the same. Even the Transylvanian one.

>Muntenii ?i Ardelenii, au tot o limb? cu Moldovenii, numai cât le este vorba pu?in mai groas?, precum giur, Românul jur, Dumnezeu, Dumnez?u, acum, acuma, acela, ah?la ?i mai au ei ?i alte cuvinte care nici sunt cunoscute Moldovenilor, iar? la scrisoare nu le obi?nuesc ci urmeaz? întocmai dup? ortografia graiului Moldovenesc ?i cu aceia cunosc ei într'adev?r, c? vorba Moldoveneasc? este mai curat? decât a lor, m?car de ?i nu o m?rturisesc fiind opri?i de antipatiea ce este între Moldoveni ?i între Munteni.

What is wrong with you? What is your problem, exactly?

>also maslenita, we call it differently over here

What do you call it?

>Colindele

Which ones are different?
>>
File: 8.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
>>27085865
>45% of population works abroad

Where do you get this stuff? CanCan.ro?

>>27085870
>Comparing city GDP with national GDP

If this is the extent of your logic, I'm not surprised at the rest of your posts here.

>>27085978
>people are leaving

>nothing about poverty.

>that's all

Ok this made me smile in front of the computer right now
>>
Do Moldovans seriously believe that they have their own language and their own ethnicity? I mean, there's nothing wrong with having your own country, but you shouldn't be so deluded.
>>
>>27086132
>people are leaving
>nothing about poverty.

... but that was your own argument to begin with.
>>
>>27086132
Show me it's poorer than Moldova.

You haven't so far.
>>
>>27086188
Except nobody thinks that other than romanians projecting this idea on us, so they can have a reason to call people who disagree with them "russian occupant" and act as if they won the argument

Don't challenge autism, it is without a cause
>>
>>27086250
>Except nobody thinks that other than romanians projecting this idea on us, so they can have a reason to call people who disagree with them "russian occupant" and act as if they won the argument

But Moldovans clearly realize we are the same otherwise you wouldn't have people like Nicolae Botgros making music in Romania and your official language, state colors, everything being Romanian. And you are a Russian occupant (your words, you brought them up on your own), or else you'd speak some Romanian with us, which you can't. You're a countryless slavic gypsy with no identity, not wanted in Moldova among the Latin-speakers, and who can never be part of Romania. Go back to Russia.
>>
>>27086123
I pasted a link earlier showing the differences moldovan variant has. Now i wonder why you ignored that link.

>>27086229
>reading comprehension

I said it's as poor as we are, not that it's poorer than us, and i provided proof.

So far 3 posts adressing an issue with a strawman. The absolute irking of romanian posters ITT so desperate to win a debate on the internet.
>>
File: deff.png (36 KB, 1147x344) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
deff.png
36 KB, 1147x344
>>27085654
>Chisinau accounts for about 40% of the country's GDP.

By some basic math:
8,491 billion GDP of Moldova 2014 =>
3396 bilion GDP of Chisinau alone.

The GDP of Iasi county was 9.124 billion as of 2014

And since Chisinau has a bigger population lets not forget.

IASI ALONE has a bigger nominal GDP then the entire state of Moldova ...hahahaha


All sources are from wikipedia. Google the numbers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Moldova

Also

>45% of population works abroad
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emigration_from_Moldova
Emigration is a huge issue it even has its own page. And the numbers come from your guvernament.
>>
>>27086351
>The absolute irking of romanian posters ITT so desperate to win a debate on the internet.

I guess accusing people of being russian don't work for them anymore

kek.
>>
>>27086351
>and i provided proof.

Where?
>>
>>27086351

I didn't see it initially. Considering that everything written in Moldavian style is completely intelligible to me, and that Russian is a completely different language, I think we can agree on which has a bigger influence if it were to affect the local dialect.

Language standardizations happened everywhere in Europe, e.g. Germany and Italy. They picked one variant and stuck with it. Injecting elements from a completely foreign language (Russian) is something different.
>>
>>27086400
>I guess accusing people of being russian don't work for them anymore
It seams reason doesn't do the trick either. Its kinda hard to win debates when people deliberately ignore facts and posts.
>>
>>27086478
Here >>27085244


>>27086379
>The GDP of Iasi county was 9.124 billion as of 2014

>gives no citation

Yeah, i'm done here.
>>
>>27086594
That map isn't about GDP it's about emigration.
>>
>>27086351

I say again:

>Muntenii ?i Ardelenii, au tot o limb? cu Moldovenii

>Valachiae et Transylvaniae incolis eadem est cum Moldavis lingua, pronunciatio tamen rudior, ut dziur, Vlachus proferet zur, jur, per z polonicum sive jgallicum; Dumnedzeu, Deus, val. Dumnezeu: akmu, nunc, val. akuma, aczela hic, val: ahela.
>>
>>27086594
I guess ignoring the other posts and the fact you have a way bigger economic crisis then Moldova is not enough here.

And I guess " Google the numbers" doesn't work huh for you or you will loose face.

Ya I'm done here you poor poor slav goodbye.

http://cojocari.ro/2013/07/economia-moldovei-sarace-cat-a-unui-judet-din-romania/

Read up bro.
>>
>>27086594
"Dar când o compari cu Republica Moldova ai impresia c? România este un stat super-bogat, iar Moldova este din Africa. În România sunt drumuri mult mai bune, investi?ii. Aici se fabric? ma?ini, utilaje de tot felul, agricultura este în cre?tere masiv?. Nu mai pomesc faptul c? în România politicienii au început s? prind? fric? de justi?ie. În România, un fost premier a stat la închisoare, pe când în Moldova, un actual deputat, de?i este condamnat de o instan?? româneasc?, se plimb? liber pe str?zile Chi?in?ului. Iar, c? s? le închid definitiv gura tuturor celor care habar nu au despre ce vorbesc când încearc? s? compare Moldova cu România, v? dau doar o singur? cifr?."
>PIB-ul Moldovei a fost în 2012, 24 miliarde RONI, pe când PIB-ul jude?ului Cluj a fost de, ATEN?IE, 26 miliarde lei. A?adar, dac? Moldova s-ar uni cu România, România ar mai avea un jude?, unul s?rac, vai de steaua lui!

hahahhahahah un judet mai sarac decat Cluj, si cluju singur va bate....
>>
>>27086878

Clujul e sarac? Credeam ca ardealul o ducea bine, mai ales Clujul...
>>
>>27086739
People from the carpathian-danubian area speak the same dialect and the variants are intelligeble between one another.

News at 11

>>27086754
>>27086878

>PIB-ul Moldovei a fost în 2012, 24 miliarde RONI. PIB-ul jude?ului Cluj a fost de 26 miliarde lei

>Still no citation

Done.
>>
>>27086916
E o comparatie exacta cu cea ce am scris eu si clujul si Iasul ii bat singuri...dar: "Moldova Romaneasca e mai saraca"

>>27086944
Shut up you dishonest slav, I'm done with you. Go join the Russian propaganda team you would fit in perfectly.
>>
>>27086944
You didn't bring any citations for your claims either.
>>
File: 1352865392791.png (48 KB, 300x158) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1352865392791.png
48 KB, 300x158
These are always my favorite threads on /int/, when posters from countries that have poor relations with neighbors get into shouting matches with each other. I genuinely learn a lot.

Oh, and to make this relevant, can some knowledgeable person explain to me in simple terms how the dissolution of the soviet union led to the independence of Moldova and Romania and how their relationship became so contentious?
>>
>>27087509

Romania was an independent country, not part of the USSR. Moldova was an SSR in the USSR. The Soviet Union broke up and Moldova left it like all the Baltic states, all the -stans, etc.
>>
>>27086944

You were suggesting otherwise. Also, even today, Moldovan and Russian are not mutually intelligible. As you can probably tell, Vanya.
>>
>>27087509
>and how their relationship became so contentious?

The relationship is good, but some people from Romania just don't understand that apart from our minorities, there are also enough Romanians in Moldova who don't want the country to unite with Romania.
Honestly, Romania is a great country, but who would like to unify with a nation which is stereotyped as Gypsies ? Definitely not Moldovans who are poor, but at least are able to retain their dignity. Solve your problems and give us time to look at our issues. Maybe when the situation becomes clearer on both fronts then it would make sense to think about a joint state.
>>
>>27090372
>but who would like to unify with a nation which is stereotyped as Gypsies

This nigga trolling yo

Moldovans/Romanians would never stereotype Romanians as gypsies because they know what Romanians are and they are themselves Romanian. Fuck off Russian scum.

Also great reason... Some fictitious stereotype, as opposed to common origins and national and historic ties, economic benefits, righting the wrongs of the past (the abduction of Basarabia by the Russians), etc.

>gypsies
>Romania's big problem

Yeah maybe on the internet, fuck off scumshit
>>
>>27090372
I see this the other way around. Who would want to be united with a bunch of african tier pidorashkas? Romania should build a wall on the border with Moldova, keep bydlo out.
>>
>>27090372
>implying Moldovans have any different stereotype

Wasn't there just now this incident of that Belorussian girl abducted by Moldovan gypsies...
>>
>>27090372
You really need to stop taking /int/ memes seriously.
>>
>>27090613
>Moldovans/Romanians would never stereotype Romanians as gypsies because they know what Romanians are and they are themselves Romanian

That's not the message that I conveyed. What was meant is that Moldovans don't want to be viewed as such by foreigners only because the country of Romania fucked up and let Gypsies spread as zergs. Fuck off, kid.
>>
>>27087509
The relationship between our two countries isn't in the least ''contentious'' don't let this thread fool you. There are universities here in Romania which have 1-2 spots per degree type reserved for Moldavians and payed by the state. That should be saying something about our international relations.
>>
>>27090704

Pe aceeasi nota, daca vedeti pe cineva troland sau chiemandu-i tigani pe romani, raportati-l. Armata e cu noi, asa sa zicem.
>>
>>27090372
> Definitely not Moldovans who are poor, but at least are able to retain their dignity
You are nothing to nobody, and I have no idea what Moldovan dignity is. Also you should worry more about how people see you then how they see us.

> Maybe when the situation becomes clearer on both fronts then it would make sense to think about a joint state.
Why should we unite with a poverty stricken-shithole who is willing to whore it self-out when "things are better". Go with Russia their media dominates you and so their mentality.
>>
>>27090677
>Wasn't there just now this incident of that Belorussian girl abducted by Moldovan gypsies...

She was sold to Gypsies by a Belarus family. Those Gypsies simply accepted her and they raised her without any complaints from her. We have probably the smallest amount of Gypsies in Europe and even those are well educated and don't defame our country.
>>
>>27090781

They still are though

>>27090791

This

The only contentiousness is with Russia and Transnistria
>>
>>27090704
European Comission and The Association of Roma in Europe estimate a minimum of 10% of Gypsies in the Romanian total population. I think you are the one who should not take your state-released demographics statistics seriously.
>>
>>27090677
>implying Moldovans have any different stereotype
We do, we are stereotyped as very cheap, but hard-working construction workers. I don't hope for you to know this, as I'm certain that an average Romanian considers Moldovans inferior to them.
>>
>>27090924
[citation needed]
>>
>>27090924
> The Association of Roma
And yes I don't see it in any demographic statistics. Hell any one who says there are 2 million gypsies here is vastly deluded.

They will soon be the West's problem as payment for our blood and sweet.
>>
Dobrudja is Bulgarian clay
>>
>>27091012
>implying foreigners can tell between Romanians and moldovans

When you tell them you're Moldovan they treat you the same

What you said also applies to Romanians btw

And Moldovans are inferior to Romanians as a country, as a people they're the same, they just need to shake off the vodka and ditch the russkies
>>
>>27091012
Serios daca toti moldovenii gandesc ca voi nu as dori unire. Sunteti mai patetici ca toti tiganii din Romania ( si probabili la fel de saraci ).

De ce crezi ca ar merge tiganii in saracia imputita din Moldova cand au traiul atat de bun in Vest? Astept sa vad miracolul asta can Moldova O SA ATRAGA pe cineva la ei.
>>
>>27091123
are you the one that always posts all those images in the /balkan/ thread?
>>
>>27090372
>>27090781
>>27090853
>>27090924

D?-i nahui pa?anu, serios, t?? sar cu curu-n sus c?-s a?ela? popor da sînguri nu stiu ?ini-o fost dacii. Sâ?-afli propriile rad??ini culturale înainte de a-le dicta altora

cheli di pulî româna?î-i?tea di pi /int/


bazariu d?-i nahui
>>
>>27091172
see you the same*

And wow you must be so proud to hang onto that cheap construction worker stereotype, such noble national aims

Did the alcoholism already get to your brain ivanka
>>
>>27091038

http://www.romaninet.com/ROMANINET_Cultural_report.pdf

http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/COUNTRIES/ECAEXT/EXTROMA/0,,contentMDK:20339787~menuPK:904252~pagePK:64168445~piPK:64168309~theSitePK:615987,00.html

1,850,000 in the first report which amounts to 10% of the population; your latest statistics confirms that there are 19.5 million people in Romania

in the 2nd source there are estimates of a population between 8-12%
>>
>>27091172
To be honest,that's a stereotype for every eastern european country.
>>
>>27091193
>t?? sar cu curu-n sus c?-s a?ela? popor da sînguri nu stiu ?ini-o fost dacii.
Nu mai abera tarane tu ai ignorant tot ce am postat noi. Stiu cine suntem, si nu te mai chinuii de zor sa scri "Moldoveneste". Nici Grigore Ureche nu scria ca tine hehe.
>>
>>27091193
>cheli di pulî româna?î-i?tea
Vorbesti de mata cel mai probabil. Pana acuma am vorbit politicos.
>>
>>27091193

Nu te intelege, e ruznac

E ca si cum ai avea un "roman" vaituind despre independenta transilvaniei, si cand il intrebi ceva in romaneste, "nem tu dom"
>>
File: 138530322123.jpg (25 KB, 300x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
138530322123.jpg
25 KB, 300x225
>>27091310
Mars ma tigane.
>>
>>27078170

Isn't Moldova basically a romanian colony?
>>
>>27091280
>>27091310
>>27091358
>>27091371
hai sariti peste sursele care vi le-am adus; parca le cereati, iar acum le ignorati cind sint aduse >>27091252
>>
File: 1364882023912.gif (622 KB, 480x304) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1364882023912.gif
622 KB, 480x304
>>27091310
EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Tare a fost asta! mijto khoi mijto! tare! super tare frateeee!!!!!!!
>>
My Romanian coworker told me that literally the only difference between Romanians and Moldovans is that Moldovans are poorer, but that the Romanians living in the area near Moldova are just as poor too.

Accurate?
>>
>>27091252

Romanian 2011 census says 3.5%

Cites "Romaninet" and this faggot talks about bias
>>
>>27091467
>mijto khoi mijto! tare!

mi-am amintit; dezvatati-va de toate tiganismele de genul la misto, naspa, nasol si altele pe care nu le-am auzit inca...
>>
>>27091435
La fel ai facut si tu cand a aratat ala ca Iasi e mai bogat decat intreaga ta tara.

Soarta
>>
>>27091417

Its a splintered part of Romania that became a Russian colony
>>
>>27091516
>Romanian 2011 census says 3.5%

you know what happens in the census, bitch; it's your country afterall and you should inform yourself and not me. They basically interrogated people and if one was obviously a Gypsy but declared himself as Romanian, Hungarian, etc. then the evaluator would be obliged to note that person's statement. It wasn't a objective statistics.
>>
>>27091252
With all do respect
>http://www.romaninet.com/ROMANINET_Cultural_report.pdf
I cant take it seriously,and the map only provides obscure sources to the other references.
But hell I will bite.

>>27091510
Not accourding to this thread.
>Romanians living in the area near Moldova are just as poor too.
False they are 3 times as rich at least.
>>
>>27091417
It was part of Romania until Stalin took it and made it Soviet land during WW2. Their language is to Romanian what Serbian and Croatian are to each other or what Ebonics is to English, i.e. Bullshit.
>>
>>27091592
eu nu m-am implicat in discutia ceea fiindca cunosc situatia economica a tarii (Bucurestiul singur dispune de acelasi PIB ca si toata Bulgaria); suntem mai multi posteri
>>
>>27091666

Gypsies were mentioned in moldova by Ureche and Cantemir too, now you magically think you're eastern European only gypsy free zone? Kek

Protip, any stereotypes that apply to Romanians apply to Moldovans, possibly doubly so
>>
Frankly, I would rather live in a country with gypsies than live in a country with no gypsies, but where everyone is as poor as a gypsy.
>>
>>27091733

Tu esti >>27091435? Initiatorul firului cine e?
>>
>>27091733
Au?leu daca te-am injurat gresit imi cer scuze te confundasem cu celalat. Nu am vrut.
>>
>>27078170
What's it like living in the least relevant country in Europe?
>>
>>27091786

Kek

Good show
>>
>>27091786
protip: North Korea doesn't have any gypsies either :DDD
>>
>>27091868
>Least relevant

Said the tiny island at the lap of the EU
>>
>>27091868
>what is Kosovo
>>
>>27091739
>Gypsies were mentioned in moldova by Ureche and Cantemir too, now you magically think you're eastern European only gypsy free zone? Kek

We have them as well, but they are like 1% of the country at most. We are talking millions in Romania and this is also the country were the majority of Romanians/Hungarians are getting older and the young ones have a fertility of 1.53 children per woman as opposed to 3-4 children among Gypsies. Face the reality
>>
>>27080647
>Slav squatz
>>
>>27091985
What do you think will happen to Moldova after the HUGE HUGE demographic problem it will face soon. at least 1.2 million are out of the country and you really have a ageing population.

Also trust me mate: They are all fucking off in the EU. But sure, I cant ignore they have a huge fertility :(
>>
>>27091868
>What's it like living in the least relevant country in Europe?

That's why Europe drags us to EU and Russia drags us to the Customs Union. Least relevant my ass. There's a saying Moldova, if we fail on the right then we are always welcome on the left.
>>
File: 1399753901762.gif (3 MB, 300x303) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399753901762.gif
3 MB, 300x303
This thread has gotten to me so bad I will quit 4chan for 3 days. And this is saying something.

I want to cure my self of cancer first. I took OP's bait so so bad.
>>
>>27092223

Next time report it
>>
>>27092223
>>27092347
>I can't face facts

>therefor i'll dismiss it as trolling

worse than russians
>>
>>27092223
bafta
>>
>>27092405
Every fact I posted EVERY one was either:
>a implication
>to subjective
>irrelevant
>[no citation]
>simply ignored
>etc..

>I can't face facts

I easily admitted you are right about gypo fertility. While he could not even admit to how poor Moldova is.

No mate: YOU are russians and its visible.

This is it I'm out.
>>
>>27092545
Good riddance, please leave and never return back to 4chan
>>
File: emma_watson_02.gif (1 MB, 250x188) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
emma_watson_02.gif
1 MB, 250x188
>>27092545
>I easily admitted you are right about gypo fertility. While he could not even admit to how poor Moldova is.
>No mate: YOU are russians and its visible.
>This is it I'm out.

>>27092545
>I easily admitted you are right about gypo fertility. While he could not even admit to how poor Moldova is.
>No mate: YOU are russians and its visible.
>This is it I'm out.

In fact I brought the fertility argument. As I said, there isn't only one poster in Moldova.
>>
nu va mai razboiti, cu totii suntem acelasi neam
>>
>>27093030
cam tarziu
>>
>>27093030

Acelasi neam pe dracu
>>
>>27093030
Astea sunt lozinci legionare.
>>
ah what the heck, let it reach autosage
>>
File: 1386958360003.png (19 KB, 448x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386958360003.png
19 KB, 448x384
>>27093030
Obligatory image
Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 45
Thread DB ID: 4281



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.