[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boxman Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: a.jpg (32KB, 1700x845px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
32KB, 1700x845px
Oh hey /ic/ didn't notice you there, was just doing some sweeping.

If we haven't met, Hello, I'm Boxman, a man with a box attached to my head since birth. I'm trying to make it as an art model and take pose requests.
Before making a request though, check boxman.booru.org to see if If I've already done said pose.

With that out of the way, I can do close ups, running, dynamic, yadda yadda. you can request a prop and I'll do my best to find one.
>>
thanks for the ref donations

can i please request any hacking/programming poses?
>>
>>2395085

hmm sure, but could you be more specific? like bent over on a computer typing for example?
>>
File: 1410470906040.jpg (278KB, 864x594px) Image search: [Google]
1410470906040.jpg
278KB, 864x594px
Holy shit this is brilliant.
>>
>>2395079

i request sharpie in pooper
>>
wow a own booru, that's good,
>>
>>2395079
Like i said last time, get a better camera or it isnt worth it.
>>
Requesting poses related to dodging projectiles.

...kek
>>
File: 2.png (2MB, 3175x943px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
2MB, 3175x943px
>>2395085
>>
>>2395079
Put that broom in your anus.
>>
>>2395079
first of all, thank you for the offer. second, can you squat down and sit on your feet?
>>
>>2395109
can you elaborate? how is it not worth it?
>>
>>2395128
that's the same camera? looks a lot better
>>
>>2395128
thanks boxman, that's perfect!
>>
>>2395079
>Oh hey /ic/ didn't notice you there, was just doing some sweeping
Do you happen to listen to Sleepycast?
>>
>>2395150
i cant save pictures that have this amount of grain, resolution and color quality.
>>
>>2395198
The op picture is shit quality but the stuff he's posting in this thread is pretty good quality. The op might just be an older pic/resaved pic.
>>
>>2395128
requesting photo of you bent over spreading your butt cheeks apart for a commission i got the other day please
>>
requesting weird poses
also requesting extreme foreshortening
>>
>>2395079
I love you, Boxman!
>>
>>2395079
The hero ic/ needs, you da best boxman!!!
>>
>>2395079
Boxgirl when?
>>
>>2395079
Can you do a pose of a hunter tracking something? Like kneeling and examining something on the ground while holding a spear in the other hand?

Thanks man, you rule.
>>
Do you have something to mimic a rifle? If so, I'd live some pics of standing/ crouching fire, reloading, advancing, etc.

Also this >>2395295
Some dramatic foreshortening would be great
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.