[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Masters Acadmy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

File: CTNPT_74.jpg (53KB, 310x200px) Image search: [Google]
CTNPT_74.jpg
53KB, 310x200px
>tfw they finally figured out how to block their videos from being downloaded

JUST

Still a great service though; probably the best deal out there,I guess I'll just keep my subscription going like I should have been to begin with.

Who /NMA/ here?

Rey Bustos is the niggest
>>
You got any videos? Or torrents to videos? I want to check that shit out.
>>
Was on there for a couple of months, it's great. Cancelled by sub though, got some art books for christmas to work through and don't want to pay for something I won't be using to it's fullest. But I'll be back.

>>2387309
They've got an official youtube where they have some great life drawing videos (no instruction, just timed poses), and a full 3 hour lesson by Steve Huston on basic head structure. Might be a few more freebies, nothing I recall though.
>>
>>2387315
Yeah, Ive gone through the stuff they have on youtube, was hoping maybe someone has the other videos uploaded somewhere. I was planning on subbing anyway tho.
>>
File: jew_basic[1].jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic[1].jpg
19KB, 220x220px
>>2387309
instead buying a cool sneakers or a hardcore wacom xxxl buy a subscription.
>>
>>2387320
Well, I hear its worth it.
>>
>>2387309
I have pretty much every video from Vilppu, Bustos, Galieote, Corry, Gnass, Merchantstein, Olson and Huston up until they changed format and made it impossible to download without third party software.
>>
>>2387569

What Huston videos have you got? Is there a way to find full head structure video lectures by him in any way. I believe it won't be possible. But I'd like to see those.
>>
>>2387573
I've got like all of them I think
>>
>>2386903
Wtf does niggest mean?
>>
>>2387668
He's the niggest of the nig, my nigga, real talk.
>>
>>2387569
Awesome, can you upload somewhere? Pretty please
>>
>>2386903
Have they implemented learning paths yet?
>>
Lol
Nothing can stop setting up a camera looking at the screen
>:)
>>
>>2387759
Oh my, no...but you're in luck, you can access all that material and more for less than $20 a month at

http://www.newmastersacademy.org/subscription-pricing/
>>
I too was able to download the vids before they changed format, but how many people didn't download them with IDM?
>>
>>2387809
Not just yet as far as I'm aware; it's kind of an important feature so I'll keep /ic/ posted
>>
>>2387825
>>2387809

What's this?
Is this actually something they're talking about implementing, or just wishful thinking?
>>
>>2388017
I thought I saw a preview screenshot depicting a sort of suggested path on /ic/ at one point purportedly a preview from nma itself but it could have been bogus. Anyone just getting into nma though should definitely check out Sheldon Borenstein as he seems to be the 'beginning instructor' on a variety of subjects, also he's a funny, delightful jew.
>>
File: I'm Feeling It.png (30KB, 180x196px) Image search: [Google]
I'm Feeling It.png
30KB, 180x196px
For real, how have people been downloading the videos up to now? Last thread I saw some anons jumping through hoops to get one.
>>
File: nma.gif (25KB, 761x318px) Image search: [Google]
nma.gif
25KB, 761x318px
>>2387569
Just learn how to download them. Search how to.
>>
>>2390273

Woah, share some of it will you?
>>
>>2390273
Damn son, that looks crazy efficient. I myself onlly did one at a time for fear of downloading too much/being noticed.
>>
File: le confused black person face.jpg (158KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
le confused black person face.jpg
158KB, 1600x900px
>>2390349
With who? You? Who are you? No.
>>
I remember someone saying in a previous thread that the videos are watermarked so that if you download them and share them, they can trace it back to you. Dunno if that's true, but just word to the wise.
>>
>>2390454
>videos are watermarked
Bullshit and untrue, at east in december and january.
>>
>>2387821
What a faggot lol
>>
File: fenvznd9aiaqmgs6grno.gif (2MB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
fenvznd9aiaqmgs6grno.gif
2MB, 636x358px
>>2392251
We have Jew here Houston
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147KB, 1500x1500px
>>2390454
That person was just being a goofball. There's no such thing.

>>2392251
>he absolutely refuses to pay $20 a month for world-class art instruction

I can understand not being able to afford an atelier, or some of the 1 on 1/small class online instruction from CGSociety etc., but trying to steal from something that gives you so much for so little is akin to taking the pocket change out of a street musician's tip jar. There's nothing wrong with backing the videos up for yourself though.
>>
File: Thats-right-bro[1].gif (2MB, 374x245px) Image search: [Google]
Thats-right-bro[1].gif
2MB, 374x245px
>>2392333
Thats right bro!!!
>>
>>2392333
No you dont understand. I dont care about the 20 bucks. The dude just came here talking about how he has all the videos downloaded like he was going to share, but he just wanted to boast. Thats what you call a faggot. Giant retard, motherfucker
>>
File: butthurt-faggot.jpg (62KB, 331x402px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt-faggot.jpg
62KB, 331x402px
>>2392441
>>
File: fat-fuck-you[1].gif (3MB, 420x235px) Image search: [Google]
fat-fuck-you[1].gif
3MB, 420x235px
>>2392441
You are that kind of guy who is waiting for the others to share and you blame your failure to a guy you don't even know
>>
>Purchase subscription at NMA
>Not use it for months
>Realize I'm wasting money
>Compelled to use it on a regular basis

There's something to be said about paying so in the back of your mind knowing it's leeching money from your bank account. Curious how many of you who download en masse not even watch the videos? Considering this is /ic/ I'm sure a vast majority.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.