[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings, I come from /3/. We are planning to create a beautiful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: valyria.jpg (154KB, 1266x631px) Image search: [Google]
valyria.jpg
154KB, 1266x631px
Greetings, I come from /3/. We are planning to create a beautiful and relativiely complex and massive fantasy or futuristic city through collaboration. We need a good piece of concept art to work on that is detailed so each 3D modeler can pick a piece of it to create for the project.

Is anyone willing to create a concept of a fantasy/futuristic city similar to pic related (but with more detail)? That would make this an awesome cross-board project and probably the first time 4chan ever worked together to do something good!

Thanks to anyone who helps
>>
sure, how much are you paying, don't say nothing [spoiler]it's nothing isn't it[/spoiler]
>>
>>2386506
unfortunately yeah its nothing, it's just for fun and practice
>>
>>>/3/511953

link to the thread on /3/
>>
>>2386503
Needs more space marines.
>>
>>2386503
Bump. this could be interesting.
>>
>>2386529

> it's just for fun and practice

And exposure. :^)
>>
help us /ic/ you are our only hope.

If you are trying to go pro this will be a great addition to your portfolio. We've actually managed to pull off a project like this in the past. I can do 3D modeling but I am shit when it comes to old fashioned 2D art. Any takers?
>>
>>2386970
give me the fucking money you fucking cocksucker motherfucker
>>
please be bait
>>
>>2386503
who did this? god danm this is awful. cheated perspective, poor values. It's supposed to be a sunrise or sunset but everything is grayed out beyond belief. And since the values are fucked there is no sense of distance. the people on the left look like they could climb up the statue on the right, something I think is meant to be much taller. The drake is retarded looking. I was confused when I saw him first since I thought he was coming towards me. seeing the underside of his wings would make more sense that way. but I guess the underside of his wings is opposite the norm

I dont know what artfag from what board you pulled this from, or even if its from someones shitty deviant art but I need source to look at some bad art and feel good about myself
>>
File: fdg3452.jpg (127KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
fdg3452.jpg
127KB, 408x408px
>>2386970
>"pls it'll be good for your portfolio"
are you really a fellow artist anon? real artists know that art isn't a free commodity. stop being a jew
>>
>>2386503
That's supposed to be a dragon up front? I can't unsee a pterodactyl.
>>
File: land.jpg (157KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
land.jpg
157KB, 1000x500px
Are you guys serious about this project? It'll need a lot of work, you'll need polls to decide on the themes, threads for reference images, and every set piece will need its own thread and concept art. You'll need a forum. I'm interested in this, get the guys on /3/ who are interested to make threads on my board in te 3d modelling section. Here is a rough suggestion for the theme, warhammer fantasy versus steampunk battle.

My forum:

http://ninja-art.freeforums.net/

I'm studying 3d as well.
>>
>That would make this an awesome cross-board project and probably the first time 4chan ever worked together to do something good!

>We've actually managed to pull off a project like this in the past

>If you are trying to go pro this will be a great addition to your portfolio.

I kekt
>>
>>2388766
>shilling his shitty forum

Dem 3D boyz have a discord chat going on, they don't need your fucking cheap ass forum.
>>
>>2386503
HOW MUCH ARE YOU PAYING?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.