[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two things. One: What time of day do you feel is your most productive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1452146912758.jpg (121KB, 736x537px) Image search: [Google]
1452146912758.jpg
121KB, 736x537px
Two things.

One: What time of day do you feel is your most productive time of working on art?

With me it'd have to be at night. It's near impossible for me to do anything productive soon after I wake up except for menial tasks. At night I feel a lot sharper, its a lot more quiet, and I just feel like I can focus more.

Two: Has /ic/ ever tried making an art group Skype meetup? I understand that there'd be a few assholes that you'd have to weed out. But I feel like if you see your peers working on stuff in real time it'd make you want to work on your own artistic endeavors. If there were a few regular people that could skype up on a regular basis, we could all benefit from it.

But idk if the page has ever tried something like this or if it has, what the results were. I'd be willing to try it out if enough people were interested.
>>
>>2371518
The Skype group is ridiculous weeks later you will still be banning the same retards from your twitter,instagram and deviantart
>>
>>2371518
show level of work
>>
File: IMG_20160128_060657.jpg (2MB, 2952x2952px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160128_060657.jpg
2MB, 2952x2952px
>>2371686
Worked on this last night. Probably not the best indication of my skills since its more of a fun project I decided to do. But... Meh
>>
>>2371971
Annnnd I picked the wrong file size. My bad.
>>
I used to work mainly at night, but I learned to be able to jump into first thing in the morning and it's been great.

A skype group seems fun, I'd join
>>
>>2371975
Cool. If we get a few more people on board I'll start up a group
>>
>>2371976
I'm in. As long as there is no anime fag shit.
>>
>>2371987
Course. I don't care much for those people either.
>>
>>2371987
>>2372006

Oh sweet, naive anons.

I guarantee you shitposters, condescending fuckups, circlejerkers and beginners who won't listen to a word anyone says will kill your group like all others that came before it.
And I'm sure if you start kicking people at the scent of anime it'll accelerate it further.
>>
>>2372008
Or it could be great. Who knows.
>>
>>2372017
groups are shit you just dont know it yet.
>>
>>2372017
Nah man, sorry. You've already got a few "Fuck anime!" people here. The more disagreeable and judgemental the members are, the faster the group is going to burn.
>>
Use discord plz
>>
>>2372054
It doesn't have to be a large group. It could be like 3 or 4 people
>>
>>2371518
1) Late night or early morning.
2) eh, I guess if you guys are into it, but i don't feel so hot about it at the moment
>>
>>2372017
It's been done before

Groups like this are cancer. You just need to make 3 or 4 actual art friends. Maybe you'll meet a cool nigga in the group who can be one of said quality compatriots, but the group shan't last more than a summer dream.
>>
On weekdays I typically have roughly an hour to work in the morning, and I never get much done during that time. It usually amounts to too little time for me to get the ball rolling. However on weekends where I can afford to just sit down, turn on some music of video, and just draw the whole fucking day, It tends to look something like

>wake up:scribbles
>after that:getting the ball rolling, starting to get into the grove of things, done some gestures, a figure or two or something
>Post noon: Optimum period
>After 6: starting to burn out. probably gonna start to revert to scribbles at roughly nine, jack off, and then play vidya for a hour before falling asleep
>>
All these assblasted animefags, lol
>>
>>2371518
I'm sporadic throughout the day. Sometimes I start drawing about an hour after I get up, sometimes I don't start until late night. Also, my schedule is all kinds of fucky right now. If you toss your Skype names, I'll add you. I just leave Skype on so if I see someone we can exchange critique and whatnot.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.