[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/ fag signing in, Just go on there for soundcloud threads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Ptf.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ptf.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
/mu/ fag signing in,

Just go on there for soundcloud threads really. My artwork is created by some artist I forgot the name of... [pic related]

Should I make my own art? I'm not really the artistic type.

Someone recently brought up the point to me that the graphic is the first thing people notice so art plays a huge roll...
>>
>>2370440

You should definitly try make your own art, see how it turns out. Post here.
>>
>>2370440
sure, make your own art, dont expect it to be any good for a long time though. Its probably better if you keep using peoples arts until youve learnt or just focus on your music
>>
>>2370440
>20 mins in bryce 3d
Haha damn people still use that program? I hope you didn't pay money for that.

Look around for a competent illustrator, photographer or painter depending on what you're looking for and commission them, they'll probably ask for a couple hundred.

Look for people with an extensive body of RECENT work to make sure they have the work ethic to deliver it in a timely matter. Be sure to ask them how long it took them to make their stuff if they don't have a lot of produced content. Stay away from fine arts students, college age degenerate kids too. Unless you're one of them with tattoos and dress like a hooligan, they won't take your work seriously either.
>>
By the way the way the reason why I think you shouldn't try to become an artist is it'll take you about five times the amount of effort and time to produce competent works that you'll want people to see, compared to whatever musical instrument you learned to play.

Spend the hours working on your own skill set in the music world, not a jack of all trades no one wants to see or hear.
>>
>>2370457
kek. no i didnt pay. I just randomly got it from a /b/ photo dump/

What do you guys think makes good album art?
>>
>>2370462
Good Advice
>>
Yeah, just look for an artist who can do the art for you. Focus on your music and later deal with some artist who can do the art for you.
>>
You could even hire a photographer if you really wanted to.
>>
>>2370457
>implying this pic isn't a e s t h e t i c af
also my dad's computer had Bryce at work and making mountains and lakes was comfy
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.