[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ART FUCKUPS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 10.jpg (44KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
44KB, 252x240px
>draws on sheet paper on a clipboard
>finished inking gonna erase the shit outta it
>about to erase the paper tips
>crumples the shit outta my work
>start again like a dindu
also table fans and sweat ruining your shit
>>
lol after i ink i scan it and change the contrast in another program so i don't have to erase and suffer like u
>>
Use a putty eraser if you arent already. You can lightly roll it and it picks up everything
>>
>>2366277
that didnt work. also how do you secure paper on clipboards so the wind from table fan wont flop it around
>>
>>2366336 use masking tape or something similar. I put my tape on my hand before putting it on the edge of the paper so that the glue of it isnt as intense and damages my paper when I remove it.
>>
>work on an illustration on and off for 15 hours, never bothered to save because i thought my pc in invisible
>suddenly my shit crashed and ps dont give a fuck to save my shit
>have to cancel the commission because of my own stupidity
fuck everything
>>
>work on something for 3-4 hours
>get called to do some errand
>turn off pc, do errand
>return to nothing
>realize forgetting to save
>start from scratch
>cry
>>
>>2366561
>not saving after every stroke
>>
>>2366531
>>2366561
kek come on guys save your shit like every 5 mins, atleast now you learn so you dont suffer anymore
>>
File: 598.jpg (38KB, 834x600px) Image search: [Google]
598.jpg
38KB, 834x600px
>Inking for about 10 minutes
>Paper isn't absorbing the ink fast enough
>Blow on paper
>ink dries
>keep blowing
>Sudden saliva drop falls on a line
>OhShitOhShitOhShit.png
>Try to gently remove it
>Ink is moist
>It smears everywhere.
>FUCK
>>
>>2367547
lmao the same thing happened to me but instead of smearing i made a hole in the fucking page holy shit that was dumb
>>
>>2367544
not them but that can fuck you up to
>merge layers
>resize to post on website/ Normiebook
>Ctrl+S reflex kicks in
>close photoshop instantly out of habit
>no way to go back
Just fuck my shit up f a m
>>
File: not a smart man.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
not a smart man.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>undo 30 steps to see if the changes are better or worse
>accidentally tap the canvas
>>
>>2366246

>be drawing for hours as a kid
>lift arm to see paper corner is bent
>discard hours of work and start from beginning
>repeat this cycle for about 12 years
>now can draw like a boss for simple minds like when I convince your mom to pose nude for me before I give you a new baby brother or sister and your dad believes it's his own
>>
Not really my fuck up but it could have been
>finish painting beautiful masterpiece of the likes this world has never seen before
>take it in for critique
>drunk hobo running down the street
>try to dodge out of the way
>the guy dives straight through my painting
>tfw cheap canvas
>giant fucking hole in painting, completely ruined
>take it in for critique anyway
>get a C
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.