[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone interested in designing my mountain themed sleeve?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: he16LLR.jpg (521KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
he16LLR.jpg
521KB, 1920x1200px
So, snowboarding is life and I I'm going to get my left arm sleeve tattoo dedicated to it, problem is I am not artistic in any way so I was wondering if any of you would be interested in helping me.
I like the idea of doing it vertically like where the clouds are on my shoulder and the top of the mountain is on my bicep, etc. Is anyone interested? It sounds like fun if I was artistic at all.
>>
>>2365845
how much are you paying, requests arent allowed.
>>
Id pay $20 if i ended up using it or something like it
>>
>>2365915
>>
Im not gonna pay some random idiot to draw a mountain and snowflake, moron. I tried doing it myself because it sounded fun and i suck at the stuff. Dont be a jackass because youve nothing better to do. Why are you even here if this stuff is work to you?
>>
>>2365977
If we draw for "fun" we draw for our fun, son

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWXYoD7wfOs
>>
>>2365977
Dude, anyone who has the skill to do what you want deserves more than measly 20 bucks.
>>
>>2365845
Yeah OP. Suck a cock or be prepared to cough up at least $100 for your faggy "original design".
>>
>>2365845
>I have no problem paying $1,500 for a tattoo
>but I can only afford $20 for the design
>>
>>2365845
>snowboarding is life
>just not important enough to pay for
>>
>>2365977
this is so enraging and retarded that im considering if youre trolling or sage
>>
Don't the tattoo artists normally handle the design? if you have idea of what you want just do it in the fucking store...
>>
>>2366054

Pretty much this, also not sure but this thread feels like the daily "muh tattoo" shitpost.

Who the fuck would make a design and want it tattood by some random, you always make the tattoo artist make the design, so you dont end up giving him something he does not feel comfortable working with and thus make it shit.
>>
>>2365915
The last time I designed a sleeve I charged $400 and the tattoo artist charged $1200.

Tattoos aren't for children unless you want to go home with the equivalent of a merc.wip tramp stamp.
>>
File: 1452624870474.jpg (10KB, 259x170px) Image search: [Google]
1452624870474.jpg
10KB, 259x170px
>>2365915
>20ameribox
>if i decide to use it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.