[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3D model muscle posing tool?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: millennium-musc-for-daz-studio.jpg (103KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
millennium-musc-for-daz-studio.jpg
103KB, 500x650px
I was wondering is there anything like that out there similar to the old Michael Daz3d model where you can pose and the muscles deform to the anatomy?.
>>
>>2364883
proko has sth like that but only with the bones

jope there is sth like that with muscles
>>
>>2364883
>http://www.posemaniacs.com/
>>
>>2364883
things like the OP pic are only useful if you understand how muscles move in 3d space. if you're able to understand the origin and insertion points of muscles and how they look 3 dimensionally i'd say you're better off using photo references. there's a lifelike quality you would get in photos (and even more in actual models) that you don't get in a 3d posed model. films are also a good way of practicing posing and so are animation model sheets
>>
>>2364903
He has said there's gona come one with muscles
>>
>>2365221
I doubt Proko will be able to deliver a software that actually squashes and stretches the muscles accordingly
>>
OP here, anyway to download from Posemaniacs?.

I understand the insertion, origin points from studying, however, sometimes it be nice to see this in a 3d model to see how it look in certain poses and to see if I'm correct.
>>
http://terawell.net/terawell/
>>
>>2366371
Downloading it..

Is the head size and shape realistic?
>>
>>2366657
No, it's a pedophile doll poser. It's like a 6 year old girl.
>>
>>2367026
>a 6 year old came out with a posing program
damn kids grow up fast these days
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.