[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Show me your portfolios

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: LucySky.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
LucySky.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Hey /ic/

I'm starting art school soon and need to makea portfolio between 5-12 pieces as part of the application prcess. I'm not here to ask what I should draw or anything though, but I'm kinda stuck at four pieces soo...

Show me your portfolios? If you don't have a proper one, make a quick collage of your top three if you had to make one out of your existing pieces.

It inspires me to no end to see other peoples' work but there's a difference between what someone might normally post here and their best work and Im really interested in best work.

Pic is by me, drew it on L so it ended up drug related. Had a weird connection to my fiance's cat and this came out of it. One of my best pieces to date, unsure if it's appropriate for my portfolio or not (I'd change the lettering though cause it turned out like crap but i came down by then).
>>
>>2363391
I would not use that they'll think you're a loser stoner, like you probably are.
Art schools have no standards anymore so they probably wont care about your lack of drawing skills. If they do turn you down it will be because of your horrible taste, your aesthetic choices scream immaturity.
>>
>>2363425
Pretty much what they said. You also need to figure out what the school is looking for, and if they're reputable. Especially if they're reputable. If you're looking at schools in the US, you're gonna be fucked by debt and shitty, uncredited, do-whatever-you-want schools aren't gonna help you.
>>
>>2363425
I live in a legal state, everyone here is a stoner.
They also don't judge portfolios to accept you or not, they do it to see where you are and where to place you.

>>2363441
It's RMCAD
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.