[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are there any /ic/ skype groups for beginner critique and improvement?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
are there any /ic/ skype groups for beginner critique and improvement?
>>
File: 1450192880286.jpg (14KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1450192880286.jpg
14KB, 234x250px
>>2360645
>for beginner critique and improvement?
>critique and improvement?
>critique
>and
>improvement

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm so depressed; Omg u like steven's universe too?; So yesterday I got laid and blahblahblah blah; Hey, c-can you guys check out my ar-; WHO IS THIS FAGGOT? Anyway, as I was saying; leeel pls be in london; Tfw no gf; CATBIB TEHMEH CATBIB TEHMEH CATBIB TEHMEH CATBIB TEHMEH CATBIB TEHMEH CATBIB TEHMEH CATBIB TEHMEH CATBIB TEHMEH ; U guys wanna play LoL?;
No.
>>
File: 1453259979635.gif (405KB, 722x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453259979635.gif
405KB, 722x720px
>>2360671
>I'm so depressed; Omg u like steven's universe too?; So yesterday I got laid and blahblahblah blah; Hey, c-can you guys check out my ar-; WHO IS THIS FAGGOT? Anyway, as I was saying; leeel pls be in london; Tfw no gf; CATBIB TEHMEH CATBIB TEHMEH CATBIB TEHMEH CATBIB TEHMEH CATBIB TEHMEH CATBIB TEHMEH CATBIB TEHMEH CATBIB TEHMEH ; U guys wanna play LoL?;
>No.

Fucking hell. /ic/ confirmed for secondary r9k of the artworld.
>>
>>2360678
every single attempt at a community in 4chan turns into this, just check any random general in other boards
>>
File: Screenshot_26.png (745B, 55x30px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_26.png
745B, 55x30px
>>2360678
reminder.
>>
the /ic/ unofficial irc channel (#/ic/ on irc.rizon.net) is pretty good. activity is sporadic but most people who go there stick around for a long time.

you really have to make the most of any such groups or communities though; find the people you like talking about art and drawing with and share that kind of discussion with them. smaller groups of people who know each other work a lot better than larger groups and forums. find people from various places like twitter and irc such that you like talking about art with and you can build up a good network of people for this kind of thing. personal relationships with likeminded people are a lot more useful than large communities of people you don't know
>>
>>2360685
There's no need for damage control. Face it we're all losers.
>>
>>2360709
don't understand where you got the damage control part from
>>
>>2360645
I would like to be that good soon : )
>>
>>2360671
they cut your shit for shitposting like that in UL, russian overlord is ruthless can even kick you for non art related chat or "funposting"
>>
>>2361322
Yeah and it's fucking annoying more often than not, but at least there's our Hangouts to funpost together in. And I guess it is better that the chat doesn't become like that anyway
>>
>>2360879
yeah, I really admire this artist, his work is really beautiful :)
>>
>>2361858
Link to hangout? or are there prerequisites to join?
>>
>>2360879
>>2361879

Holy fuck Kr0n fuck off
>>
>>2361858
exactly, its good the chat doesnt become this way otherwise it would fucking ruin the whole thing.

>>2361913
you need to be a member.
>>
>>2361941
what do i gotta do
>>
>>2360671

>I'm so depressed
ken
>Omg u like steven's universe too?
ken
>So yesterday I got laid and
ken
>Hey, c-can you guys check out my ar-
ken...does he even draw?
>WHO IS THIS FAGGOT?
ken
>Anyways, as I was saying; leeel pls be in london
ken
>U guys wanna play LoL
uhhhhHHhh Josh

ken if you are reading this you're a faggot
>>
>>2361949
join
>>
>>2361972
ok im in, now what?
>>
>>2361975
seriously if you want to join the group search Unmotivated Losers on DA
>>
>>2361980
sori got not tiem for da, gonna go back to drawing instead.
>>
>>2361949
http://unmotivatedlosers.deviantart.com/
>>
>>2361996
seriously though what is the group for if not for hugboxing?

ive looked through some of the users and there has been little to no improvement for most. some people there have already been decent when they joined.

seems like the group is pretty much a useless hugbox.
>>
>>2362004
>seriously though what is the group for if not for hugboxing
...Instant critique? Use your brain
>>
>>2362004
>people aren't autistically shouting insults at each other
>hurr durr muh hugbox

I'm not even part of that group and have no idea what they are actually doing, but fuck off with your hugbox bullshit. Just look around this board. Clearly /ic/'s masochistic "yes, I'm shit, I suck, I hate myself, please insult me more" approach is every bit as much a failure, if not moreso, than any Deviantart hugbox could ever be. Improvement depends on the mindset of the individual and nothing else.
>>
>>2360671
>CATBIB TEHMEH CATBIB TEHMEH CATBIB TEHMEH CATBIB TEHMEH CATBIB TEHMEH CATBIB TEHMEH CATBIB TEHMEH CATBIB TEHMEH ; U guys wanna play LoL?;
SUKA loool
>>
>>2362022
I just used the Skype group for instant critique, but I fell off the earth for a month and got kicked.
>>
>>2361964
>ken
not sure if this is the same ken I'm thinking of but seriously fuck that guy
>>
>>2362299
>>2362022

I was in the group some time ago, only worthwhile critique is the one that beginner get, because its simply easy to give. Most of the groups member are beginners themselves and it isnt really a place to have any meaningful critique. People in the group don't really know that much about art or illustraton in general and are very shallow or plain dumb about their interests(talking about the admins right now), that's why there are no good people in the group.

It's bad people giving advice to worse people.
>>
>>2363094
So just like here and every other art community out there, then. What a total surprise to everyone, right?
>>
fuck off, I'm not looking for an /ic/ fuck buddy
>>
>>2362319

here he goes again talking about sex UGH I hope he gets aids
>>
>>2363094
>not everybody wants to be speshul concept arteest
>bad
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.