[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /ic/ >tl;dr: what girl or woman’s face would you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: LadyJusticeImage.jpg (35KB, 583x389px) Image search: [Google]
LadyJusticeImage.jpg
35KB, 583x389px
Hello /ic/

>tl;dr: what girl or woman’s face would you use as a source-model for a drawing of Lady Justice (pic related)

I am going to make a large scale drawing of Lady Justice for my father (he is a lawyer). I pretend to use the classical pose of one hand holding the scale and other the sword (the scale higher than the sword, meaning that first there comes the trial, and only after it the punishment).

However, instead of a greatly athletic and Greek-profiled figure in a dress I will make a frail and skinny naked girl, meaning that Justice is not heroic or all mighty, and that she constantly fails, like we, humans (who are ourselves, in the end, the substance whose breath and vote gives body to the abstraction of Justice). I will also make her eyes open and without a blindfold, but they will be in that blue-milky-white color of blind people.

I plan to do the work with charcoal, white pastel and graffiti pencils, and use color only in the milky-light-blue blind eyes of the figure.

I would like some help on this topic, however: what girl or woman’s face would you use as a source-model for a drawing of Lady Justice? I don’t know what features would look good on her.
>>
>>2358889
it will be shit
>>
>>2358896

We all have to start somewhere. I will do my best to make a good work.
>>
>>2358889

Audrey is always a good choice
>>
>>2358889
>frail and skinny naked girl with milky blind eyes
Sounds edgy
Don't be surprised if people might think it looks more like the horseman of famine from the book of revelations than Lady Justice, because that's certainly what I'm imagining.
>>
stern, beautiful with moderate features where no quality would attract some affection aside from modest wisdom and no individual feature should be noticeable apart from the whole. no individualizing features such as moles, for such things lend a sense of the accidental, and justice shuns the company of caprice and fortune. the hair tied neatly in a knot with the partition in the middle. although i think the skinny body wouldn't be successful. a body that is neither plump nor thin would work best because it impresses an air of judicious moderation. plumpness would impress one of excess from which all passions arise, and thinness on unwholesomeness which is contrary to our need for justice.
>>
File: o70imbg.jpg (977KB, 2736x3648px) Image search: [Google]
o70imbg.jpg
977KB, 2736x3648px
>>2358889
The frail girl idea is not half bad, but the no-blindfold but blind eyes thing wouldnt work. Most people wouldnt even understand that she's blind unless you tell them, and you wont be there to tell them. It'll just look like you want to say that justice is not impartial. And I'm guessing your father would hang the painting up in his office or something, and that wouldnt look all that good for people who visit.

>Yeah yeah I'm not here for advice, just give me a female face.
Have this picture of a young Sophie Turner. I think she would make a good model for a sickly Lady Justice.
>>
>>2358889
Why would you give a picture insulting your fathers work to him as a gift.
>>
>>2360747
Also the blindfold represents that misjudgements can be rectified.
>>
>>2358889
It sounds like you're looking for a crackwhore
https://www.reddit.com/r/hotmugshots/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.