[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawing gets a lot more fun when you stop being shit. Staying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1414279201798.jpg (38KB, 592x448px) Image search: [Google]
1414279201798.jpg
38KB, 592x448px
Drawing gets a lot more fun when you stop being shit. Staying with it for that long though is the hard part
>>
>>2358729
>Drawing gets a lot more fun when you stop being shit. Staying with it for that long though is the hard part

Thanks for that
>>
>>2358729
Did you mean to make a new thread for this?
>>
Its already really fun.
OH BOY OH BOY.

You fucking faggot
>>
>>2358729
geez. I needed this, thank you for that
>>
>>2360603
No its not.
If you are past the age of 5 and actually give a shit about your drawing skill, you;ll be too self conscious to have any fun until you improve enough.
>>
Guess what faggot. I'm having fun AND I'm bad.
>>
I agree with this. When I was starting out I remember being frustrated constantly. But once you get to the point where you have the tools to recognize your weaknesses and target them, frustrations turn into obstacles that are fun to conquer.
>>
>>2358729
Make this a daily reminder
>>
File: 05d.png (149KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
05d.png
149KB, 540x540px
So you mean never?
>>
>>2360626
Or you can not be a giant faggot and let yourself have fun making your shit drawings while pushing yourself to improve. You're not bringing shame on your family by drawing something that isn't a masterpiece.
>>
My first few months were pretty miserable too, especially because I didn't start out of a natural passion for it but because I aspired to make cool shit in the future.
Since then I've started to take pleasure in the process though.
>>
No, all the way through it's going to be shit even when you git gud. It only starts getting fun when you have a Wacom tablet the size of a plasma tv and you start banging fat asocial comic book geeks that read your webcomic.

Shut the fuck up and draw. If you suck, address what you suck at, don't be afraid to ape someone else's shit if it helps you learn, and get better.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.