[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noah bradley's art camp

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
Do any of you now where can I download all the videos from Noah's art camp?

The old youtube links save the first one are now listed as private.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQfF-P70V2Q&list=WL&index=27
>>
File: 1444406743217.jpg (10KB, 187x256px) Image search: [Google]
1444406743217.jpg
10KB, 187x256px
>>2353744
CGPeers

You could also save time and not bother with downloading that pile of shit. Its probably the worst "course" I've ever seen, I stopped watching it after second episode and just skimmed through the rest. Theres literally zero actual knowledge taught during it, it's all basically

>study old masters kek x25, thanks for your money fgt

On one hand I feel sorry for people that actually paid for it, on the other I believe in fairness of natural selection, they deserved to get ripped off by this con artist.
>>
File: 1437791575977.png (1MB, 1024x748px) Image search: [Google]
1437791575977.png
1MB, 1024x748px
>>2353798
Well I can't find anything regarding noah's art camp in cgpeers so a direct link would be pretty much appreciated.

I can't really testify for the quality of the videos but if you can tell me of a better alternative of a course that would be great.
>>
>>2354253
just study the fucking old masters m8
>>
>>2354281
this this this this
THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE
>>
>>2354253
Anything from CGMA, like color and light (the real one by ryan lang, not the nathan fowkes crap), their perspective course etc.

CGMA is solid all around in general and their instructors are actual professionals with experience that have knowledge to share, and they do. Unlike people that worked for one year and then started pretending theyre seasoned professional artists that are competent enough to teach others and charge for it.
>>
>>2354845

>mentions fresh uploads on trackers

what would you recommend if those torrents weren't uploaded for you to boast about?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.