[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I'm a NEET how many hours a day should I study arting?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (11KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 231x218px
If I'm a NEET how many hours a day should I study arting?
>>
All of them
>>
>>2350752
Alright so like what? Draw for an hour and take a 30 minute break and rinse and repeat?
>>
>>2350761
No, draw for 30 minutes ant take 1 hour break.
Don't forget to shitpost on /ic/.
>>
>>2350749

If you're NEET your job is to find a job. You're not going to get pro jobless and if something were to happen to your PC you're fucked. Something were to happen to your health you're fucked. Your tablet breaks? You're fucked. You might think you'll spend hours arting but you are only fooling yourself. You'll spend it on /ic/ shitposting and anime. Your 30 minute break will become 2 hours. You'll get accustomed to sleeping in at odd hours that you'll never get anything done. And in the back of your mind you're always telling yourself "I'm gonna make it."
>>2350764
See this guy? He is already setting you up for failure. RUN BOY! RUN to the job postings and get a job quickly! You've been warned.
>>
File: jeebus.jpg (48KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
jeebus.jpg
48KB, 500x485px
>>2350764
Will do. Can't forget that shitposting.
>>
>>2350771
Well technically I'm working towards getting an A+ certification so I can get a part time job doing IT. My husband works full time and we're comfy as far as income goes but a little extra money never hurt.
>>
>>2350749
i try to spend 3-5 hours a day in the studio, every day. while in the studio i put headphones in, drink coffee, and draw and paint. i use this time to draw references, do studies and push myself to be productive toward a goal of learning more, getting better technically, and developing my conceptual ideas. i've been working on this studio practice for three or four years... it's been a tough road but now i really love my studio time.

that being said, i leave most of my work and practice in the studio. when i come home i rarely draw or paint, or even do digital. work is work and home is home.
i usually take ten or fifteen minute breaks a few times while working. alternately, if i'm hitting a brick wall, i take the day off. no sweat.

just my personal routine.
i am not a NEET though so adapt as you will
>>
>>2350749
All of them
>>
>>2350781

Well then you're fine in that case.
>>
>>2350787
Cool thanks anon
>>
>>2350782
thats fucking gay, you must be a hobbyist.
>>
>>2350749
I'm a neet, and I easily find 4 hours a day to work.
>>
>>2350957
Do you study a different thing each time you start up again? I'm not really sure where to start on this.

I figured maybe do some perspective squares and stuff for warm ups and then maybe some loomis heads and some gesture drawings.
>>
>>2350912
he spends a reasonable amount of time each day, even if hes a hobbyist hes probably making more progression than you, shitposter.
>>
If you have a secure future you can take it slower, so 4 hours is fine I quess.
You said you were going for IT aswell, thats fine and all, but if you really want to pursue a career in illustration then it will take time, it will also be a field that becomes more competetive and harder to enter to as the time progresses.
Is your husbands job stable?
Do you really want to choose visual art related career?
>>
>>2350771
you're projecting like fuck lool
>>
Its what works for you but personally, I work best after an hour has passed and Im in the flow.
My studio classes are 8 hours long. do 4 hours, a one hour break and then another four hours.

Its not like you're doing anything else you nerd.
>>
>>2351060

I'm not if what I say is true. What are you doing right now? On /ic/ telling me I'm "le projection" instead of drawing.

Every. second. counts.
>>
>>2351054
I'm not looking into it as a career (tried that) but even if I'm just doing it as a hobby I want to get better at it. Maybe commissions one day but that's not my top priority. Just want to git gud.

My husband's job is stable so no worries there.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.