[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any graff writers here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

Any graff writers here?
>>
File: 1452738652561.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1452738652561.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Funny thing is I have alot of cans, yet Just do stencils. I Want to mix in graffiti with the posters I'm working on(the mall through out a shitload of vinyl posters after the holidays) and they are fucking fun to work on.

Right now I am drawing sample designs while at work.
>>
>>2349855
ayyye didnt think anyone would respond desu. im really looking for some people to go bombing with in Los Angeles
>>
>vandalism

no thanks
I hope you get caught
>>
>>2349830
honest question here... am I supposed to be able to read what you write? is it in another language? Sometimes I see a bomb and I wonder what I am supposed to think about this. because all it is to me is black lines scribbled on the walls like the inside of an asylum
>>
>>2349966
Quibby.
>>
>>2349977
try again? I don't speak whatever fucked up language your using
>>
>>2349966
Ill tell you what i know. If someone isnt into graffiti they have no idea what it says, i get where you're coming from. When i started learning i picked up on flows and structures of letters, i was able to read most of them. Even then most artist dont really care how it reads or even do it on purpose. Its more like a signature then anything else. Most times when graff artist are doing bigger or colored pieces will write their tag on the side to let you know what it says. Hoped this helped.
>>
>>2349966
Depends on the writer desu. Some people are all about just getting their name seen, ICH, NEKST etc etc. They did more simple, big legible stuff just so it could been read from afar. Where as some people are about the style and flow and having more technical work. Though I will say, it all gets easier to read as you make more of an effort to try and read it, once you see how different connections n shit work, and when you learn to follow the flow of letters instead of trying to read it left to right, it gets a lot easier to read.
>>
>>2350006
>>2350116
cool, thanks guys
>>
>>2349862

I live in LA and write. In a crew called 90C. What part of LA do you live in? What do you write?
>>
got busted by cool cop.
nothing happened but I am now unmotivated and afraid to get caught, me and my buddy.

Need help senpai
>>
>>2350290
Just b urself
>>
File: 1452994356230.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1452994356230.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Sitting here, really wanting to incorporate graff writing in my art pieces.
>>
>>2349855
Everything about this picture is so fucking tacky
>>
>>2354121
Thats the easy way.
>>
was going strong for about a year but slowed down recently, post pics of your work?
>>
>>>/lit/
>>
>>2354189
/graphicdesign/
>>
not a writer, thinking about getting into Toynbee style road tiles
>>
>>2350290
had a similar experience
just had a year pause eventually came back to it since its the only thing that makes me happy
>>
Y'all a bunch of fucking toys.
>>
>>2350290
I got busted too but im actually getting charged for it. Dont let it stop you just change your name
>>
>>2349855
You look nice anon
>>
>>2349935
Go draw some more manga you stupid fuck tard of a wannabe artist.
>>
File: 笑butthurt.jpg (225KB, 1263x660px) Image search: [Google]
笑butthurt.jpg
225KB, 1263x660px
>>2359646
>>
>>2359670
Im not butthurt...

When do you step into an art gallery and see a whole bunch of shitty /ic/ tier manga drawings?

Never because people who take their art serious dont give a fuck about that shit.

I was at a graffiti artists exhibition the about a month ago and Dabs and Myla showed up to have a look.

Most of you have never put work on the streets or in a gallery.

Nobody gives a fuck about shitty manga drawings and if you were any good you would be producing your oen comics.

Most people eho own or run galleries, or are involved with art at all are down with graffiti...

Its just shitty kawaii desu sepai look at my shitty animu drawings idiots that talk shit.

Doesnt matter graffiti isnt meant to be liked by lames anyway.
>>
File: Got my BFA did, fam!.jpg (200KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Got my BFA did, fam!.jpg
200KB, 1000x750px
>>2359675
>Most of you have never put work on the streets or in a gallery.

>peyty vandalism
>work
>gallery
>anybody worth a damn caring

ayy!
>>
>>2359681
Look at the guys hired to paint murals for the g20 summit in Australia... Former street artists and graffiti writers.
>>
>>2359681
Also i think yiu should look at keith haring before saying nobody gives a damn about petty vandalism.

You litterally know nothing about art, just manga illustration. Fk off with your idiot shit.
>>
Where should someone who wants to get into graffiti start?
>>
>>2360773
The jail
>>
>>2360786
DAAAAAAMM!
>>
>>2360786
Kek

That was pretty funny. Honestly I think street art has a lot of potential, but is pretty much either shitty stuff the equivalent of DA anime drawings and lil to almost no good stuff.
>>
>>2361328
Street art is really popular nowadays

Even in my shit country no one even knows where it's located several guys who did graffiti were 'imported' to yurop where they're hired to do street art, all expenses paid, fucking each other all day. Living the dream
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.