[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
Roast me :) Art trade or just some free art. Message me on Instagram : OEndless
>>
not bad
>>
>>2349803
Really nice drawing man. Could you maybe expand on what it represents?

The way you drew the eyebrow in an aggressive manner coupled with the dull expression on the mask really bring out the emotion of this piece imo. Showing how the character is suppressing her emotions, forgoing them in order to be the stoic person that the mask demands of her. The arrow through the head of the mask really shows how this facade won't last much longer and that this girl will be in for a ride awakening. And finally the way you chose crumpled up notebook paper as your medium really drives home the characters state of mind. How she's in shambles, scared, and broken. Very evocative piece imo and I hope to see more from you in the future.

-Gerome Clements
>>
>>2349803
Noice
>>
You're gonna have to do more than doodling on notebook paper for 5 minutes to have something worth critiquing
>>
is this bait or are you seriously just metaphorically jerking yourself off on an anonymous imageboard because you have no friends in real life? Or are you just content with mediocrity and just feel like wallowing in it. Either go to the beginner thread or go back to your high school art class and get the positive feedback you want.

[spoiler] You have no facial depth, abysmal line control and a bad sense of space. Keep practicing and you'll get somewhere, but right now, you're just another crap "artist". [/spoiler]
>>
>>2349889
This. You're nothing special.
>>
>>2349889
>6 unique IPs

He's not jerking himself off, but here I go

>lined paper
failure
>half decent proportioning
okay
>symbol eyes and lips, forehead placement and brow ridge
failure
>literally no shading
failure

I mean it's a decent doodle but why are you even posting it?

It's not a study for a larger piece, unless it is in which case post the rough progress of the larger piece instead.

It's not a finished piece or even a work in progress, so why are you posting it?

It's pointless. It's a dead tree on the side of the road. It might be nice to look at but it goes nowhere and has no future.

Last but not least this should've gone in the drawthread, your drawing isn't nearly important enough to make its own thread.
>>
You can message on Instagram now? ig/kik- wondrzn8

Anon do what i did, don't make bullshit draw something shocking. You know, aim for something not just new or impressive but something just fucking unexpected.Then just stop using instagram because social justice warriors won that battle years ago... anyways i'll roast you with this- git gud
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.