[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>paypal no longer allows bank transfers to banks outside of the US

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1452246216789.jpg (201KB, 800x725px) Image search: [Google]
1452246216789.jpg
201KB, 800x725px
Well fucknipples, this cleaves the whole "draw shit you don't want on your records" in half and also makes commissions twice as difficult to fulfill, are there any alternatives?
>>
Based paypal making America great again.
>>
Source?
Can't find anything in google nor on the official Paypal site and haven't gotten any email regarding policy changes. I used paypal just a couple of days ago to transfer money to my bank account and it worked just fine.
>>
>>2347963
Withdraw to Bank Acount was officially changed on the 10th.
>>
>>2347966
Post a link. As I said, I can't find anything regarding not being able to transfer to banks outside the US anymore. My bank is not in the US and I can still transfer money just fine. Either you have misread something or you didn't understand something you read
>>
File: 2016-01-12_20-19-10.png (86KB, 411x599px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-12_20-19-10.png
86KB, 411x599px
>>2347976
Despite having an account with my countries bank account linked for nearly ages now, whenever I attempt to make a withdraw, it tells me to link my bank account to make withdrawals from wallet to bank account, this is literally my only option.

What country are you residing in?
>>
>>2347981
Germany. The only thing I can find with google is changes in October 2015 for "Asia Pacific, certain European and Latin American countries, Middle East and Africa." According to those changes, some countries now require a Paypal partner bank in order to make withdrawals. Is that the change you are talking about?

I guess my bank must either be a partner bank or Germany isn't one of the countries that's affected. But I definitely can't find anything stating bank transfer to banks outside of America in general isn't working anymore.
>>
>>2347952
why are you caring that the bank knows you draw cheese pizza? c'mon you're already a degenerate why not go full force?
>>
>>2347989
I can't find much information on it either, but I remember when withdrawing money to my bank account there was a warning label at the bottom every time saying something about bank transfers being modified or cut in some way, but I assume that might have been region specific.
I remember the date exactly being 10th of January though, as I had transfered some on the 9th, before the visual upgrade (or downgrade in this case), which is a big shame considering I now have a whopping 1600EUR just sitting on the paypal account.
>>2347991
It's a MUCH MUCH bigger hassle to have people transfer money from bank to bank instead of bank > paypal > bank
>>
>>2347996
Where are you from? If you're from any western European nation, I'm pretty sure you have Paypal partner banks in your country, so at worst you'd just have to open a new bank account at another bank.
>>
>>2347952
Hey retard, I know this is 4chan and people post bullshit nonstop here but you might want to double check what you're posting before coming to clickbait conclusions based on your personal experience.
>>
>>2347952
It works for me and i'm in Poland
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.