[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am no longer inspired, I can no longer create. Please kill me /ic/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_m3minqXyQv1rrmpxoo1_500.png (161KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3minqXyQv1rrmpxoo1_500.png
161KB, 500x377px
I am no longer inspired, I can no longer create. Please kill me /ic/
>>
>>2347620
Free requests are against the rules.
>>
Smoke some weed, watch some artists paint and stop being such a colossal pussy.
>>
Bullshit, draw more ellipses.
>>
>>2347620
I think that's a normal part of progress. What I do:
Don't start with drawing, first figure out a small project, idea or something you want to convey. Then think of the setting, characters, everything as just general concepts in your mind.
Then get tons of reference, reference for every part of the story you need. Then you start drawing your story.

It's like studying with a goal in mind.
>>
>>2347636
Adding, it's just meant to get you going again, this method is bound to have you drawing lots of different things you might not be used to.
>>
>>2347620
>I am no longer inspired
Then what inspired you before?
>>
>>2347620
You're not worth the bullet.
>>
>>2347620
I'm wrestling with this problem too
Don't worry anon, inspiration in us comes and goes but it never dies. Something inspired you to start frawing, and that something is still there, just not as strong right now, but it will come back to you

The best thing you can do is keep drawing, train yourself to be a better artist again when inspiration comes back for you. Or you know, quit.
>>
>>2347655
my ex girlfriend
>>
>>2347881
why live?
>>
>implying you could ever create in the first place
>>
here ya go, op, listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJKythlXAIY
>>
>>2347620
unmotivated to do anything, feel like I have to force myself to do anything.
>>
>>2347620
blog?
>>
Maybe its because ive been doing nothing but requests for money, and its crushed my interest in art
>>
>>2347883
wow, she's really cute. And I'm not even into girls.
I feel sorry for you, but you'll get another cutie.
>>
>>2347881
>>2347883

She looks untrustworthy desu senpai
>>
>>2347888
This is especially gay
>>
File: 1415204907951.png (610KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1415204907951.png
610KB, 750x600px
>>2347881
>>2347883
Well draw her fucked by big black man on pool table, and fap using your tears as lubricant.

Oh yeah, post here.
>>
>>2347620
D-doxy?
>>
File: 1451274550370.jpg (144KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1451274550370.jpg
144KB, 550x550px
>>2347888
>"TISTG GARAREE NO MAH NO MANO FISHA BREED NO HAMA A BABABLABLYAH"
>>
Sent kill ;)
>>
>>2347883

She a qt. Either get a new one or kill yourself.
>>
>>2347911

WHAT IS THIS blog? MEME? FUCK
>>
>>2347888
this makes me want to reinstall cossascks: back to war
>>
>>2347881
>>2347883

while she is cute. I assure you're work will improve at a much faster rate without her.

Suffering is key to creating good art.
>>
>>2348361
Once upon a time, there was a little noobie who desperately wanted someone to compliment his work and ask him where to find more of his art. But it never happened.
He waited for months, some say he waited for years, but no one ever inquired where to find more of his work. Throughout that time he saw countless of artists who he deemed as inferior be asked "where can I find more of your work??" "Blog??" "That's awesome! got a tumblr?" "DA?" etc.

One fateful day, he snapped and started accusing people who were asked for their blog as samefags. He didn't want to believe that no one would possibly ask him, but others get asked this question all the time. After a while, he realized that calling people samefag didn't stop others from genuinely asking for their blog, so he adapted. If he won't be asked for his blog, then he will just ask EVERYONE ironically for their block, and thus NO ONE will be asked this question anymore.

And ever since that day, you can see him forcing this meme. If he was a supervillain, this would be his very, very sad and pathetic origin story. It all could have been prevented if just one person had asked him what his blog was, but his art must have been so astonishingly boring and bad that no one ever bothered to do so.
>>
>>2347620
go to /toy/ first image you have to draw but dont make it exactly like the image youve taken.
>>
>>2348390
>Suffering is key to creating good art

That is a lie.
>>
>>2348396

Oh fuck, now it all starts to make sense. I...I didn't know...
>>
>>2349612
yep, just a loser who's jelly
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.