[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bob ross

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 4567856785.jpg (504KB, 2500x1745px) Image search: [Google]
4567856785.jpg
504KB, 2500x1745px
"Anybody can paint...all you need is a dream in your heart, a little practice, and some incredibly tight-fitting blue jeans."
Is this true anon?
Should i smoke weed?
>>
>>2347313
>Anybody can paint...all you need is a dream in your heart, a little practice

almost a tear...
>>
>>2347313
when i saw him making thos edang happy trees as a kid it blew my mind. he is probably the reason i still love painting
>>
The worst thing is I thought Bob Ross was just a meme, turns out he's probably one of the best teachers that ever lived. What's really awful is going back to normal youtube tutorials after watching some Bob Ross videos.

He just loved to teach and paint and it made his videos so easy to watch.
>>
>>2349378

Wait is he actually a good teacher? Like James Gurney levels of good? I always thought he was just a meme and painted the same fucking mountains and trees all the time. I'm going to see where I can find his videos.
>>
>>2349384
If you want to learn how to paint scenery he's really good and teaches a lot of great techniques. I'd say his only real issue is making his paintings a little to busy, but I think that's mostly because he's trying to fit everything he wants to teach into 20 or so minutes.

Anyways, all his stuff is up on Youtube.
>>
>>2349384
He's great for what he is, someone who teaches painting to beginners and people normally not in art.
Don't expect any super advanced techniques or pro advice because that's not his purpose.
He's like Bill nye, his purpose is to get you interested and teach you some nice stuff in the process, not make you a professional
>>
>>2349384
his voice and the way he talks directly to you with delicate enthusiasm plus his free "why not"/ "happy accident" style of painting melts my heart (no homo).

"This is your world, you're the creator, find freedon on this canvas"
>>
File: 1279499831263.jpg (20KB, 219x93px) Image search: [Google]
1279499831263.jpg
20KB, 219x93px
>>2349740
>"This is your world, you're the creator, find freedom on this canvas"

bless you bob ross, you beautiful soul
>>
File: 1437517511078.jpg (18KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1437517511078.jpg
18KB, 251x231px
>>2347313
wish there was someone like him on youtube who would teach drawing. I love bob ross but I'm not in his target audience. I just love listening to him so much, he's so chill and happy.
>>
>>2351377
>I love bob ross but I'm not in his target audience.
You'd be surprised what you'd learn while watching his show.
I remember one episode he went into a bit about lighting and I was like I can apply that to my pencil drawings.
>>
>>2349392
>Anyways, all his stuff is up on Youtube.
Is it? Don't you need to pay to get all of his stuff?
>>
>>2349384
definately, I made some acrylics as a kid watching him, found em in my attic and were still pretty good considring how young and unexperienced I was
>>
>>2352105
post em
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.