[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is drawing a portrait of the girl you love creepy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

Is drawing a portrait of the girl you love creepy?
>>
>>2344663
if she isn't into you as well, yes absolutely

people who don't want to be drawn by you won't ask
>>
File: 228d542f6d7c08b3be37fdc35321ac7e.png (730KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
228d542f6d7c08b3be37fdc35321ac7e.png
730KB, 1920x1080px
>>2344663
>>
>>2344673
How do you feel about people drawing others like when they're on the bus or at a restaurant?
Just curious
>>
>>2344689
Not him but I don't give a single fuck, I have literally no shame in drawing everywhere I want to draw.
What they gonna do, get angry and rip the paper? It's not like this gonna make my skill rip together with it
kek

Also if they wanna sit by my side and watch my shitty drawings, ask me to draw them or whatever, I just let them do it even if I suck at art, all I want is to improve and have fun
>>
>>2344686
Got a chuckle out of this.
>>
>>2344701
me, too
>>
>>2344686
What fucking nyc subway train is that?
>>
>>2344686
Oh, I should have realized before, it's the fuckin Onion.

That paper is still in print? Shit.
>>
>>2344689
it's a weird situation
not that big of a deal, but it is definitely a bit creepy
>>
>>2344663
Oh man, I remember seeing this movie before I got into art. I always thought the portrait was a lot better, and that the only mistake was it looked like she had a mustache or unibrow.

And yeah, if a girl doesn't return your feelings, it may be creepy.
>>
>>2344822
>this movie
well, which one?
>>
>>2344836
Napoleon dynamite
>>
This is literally how I would get to know girls I was interested in a few years ago. I liked drawing portraits, or at least I wanted to do more so I'd ask her if she'd be cool with it. DESU I don't think it's that creepy, but the way I went about it was definitely a little cringey now that I look back.
>>
>>2344689
not op, but I usually get away with drawing people at the mall. I never knew people found it awkward but then again I don't really care much about their feelings on the subject.
>>
>>2344689
People might think you're weird or wonder why you keep staring at them, but I don't think it's a big deal.

Drawing someone you "love" and they don't like you back is pretty creepy. Might as well make a shrine.
>>
File: catt5.jpg (340KB, 1000x737px) Image search: [Google]
catt5.jpg
340KB, 1000x737px
>>2348350
>Drawing someone you "love" and they don't like you back is pretty creepy
That's no way to go through life. Love whoever you want. I don't enjoy drawing or painting girls I'm not in love with. That's the point of being in love.

Right now I'd say I'm in love with about 5 girls, 4 of them I wouldn't date because I've masturbated to them or fantasized about them and THAT would be creepy, but the girl in pic related is the first girl I'm in love with, haven't masturbated to, haven't fantasized about, AND would date right now.

and yes, I've told her I fell in love with her but I'm waiting for a girl who lives a little closer by. And she thought it was sweet and that made me happy :)
>>
>>2348494
Infatuation isn't love, buddy. This cycle will never end until you figure that out.
>>
File: january-12-2016-1.jpg (801KB, 737x1000px) Image search: [Google]
january-12-2016-1.jpg
801KB, 737x1000px
>>2348494
also i updated this painting so ill post it here, but i love this girl too even if i can't date her. I still love her. she's great. but I wouldn't date her. and we're still great friends and she sits for portraits sometimes. Paint girls you're in love with. There's nobody else you should be painting. They encapsulate all of your sensibilities.
>>
>>2348494
this >>2348513
I you were really in love it would be 1 girl, not 5 of em.
>>
>>2348513
I'm ready for ITT people telling me who I love
>>
>>2348494
>>2348514
I don't believe a word you say because these suck balls senpai.
Looks like your love for them can't replace skill.
>>
>>2348518
Love is mutual. You're just an orbiter with too much time on his hands.
>>
>>2348527
mmmm that's not true lol. girls decide if you are allowed to date them, and plenty of guys date girls they don't like just because nobody else will date them.

ask me anything about relationships, I'm here for you guys.
>>
>>2348533
>implying dating someone designates love
You sound incredibly young or stupid (both?).
>>
>>2348550
girls only date guys they hate? guys don't date just to fuck? teach me the ways of the world anon it seems I have it all backwards.
>>
>>2348564
Dating is just giving yourself the opportunity to decide how much or even if you're into someone. It's meaningless until it progresses. Do you shake somebody's hand and decide that makes you best friends too?
>>
>>2348572
cute
>>
>>2348533
>implying easily 70% of the world population isn't in relationships with people they don't actually like that much
even moreso, a date doesn't mean anything unless you're an american teenager
>>
>drawing people is now creepy
I hate this world so much, just a bunch of insecure inbred faggots complaining about inane trite bullshit and ruining everyone's fun.
>>
File: 9324.jpg (45KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
9324.jpg
45KB, 540x404px
>>2348514
I was waiting for the portraits I've seen a a dozen times to show up on this thread at some point.
Maybe you're a cuck because you're just as uninteresting as your art desu.
>>
>>2348680
>learn fundamentals
>fundamentals are boring do something else
make up your mind /ic/
>>
File: TNFischerLosingYourMarblesSml.jpg (28KB, 900x443px) Image search: [Google]
TNFischerLosingYourMarblesSml.jpg
28KB, 900x443px
>>2348494
>>2348514
Brian Comforti dude, you've really lost your marbles huh. I always figured you'd have killed yourself by now, but I see now you're still here as you were a few years ago. pic related its u lul
>>
>>2348685
Everyone shits on the cuck because he's a giant douchebro each time he posts. Therefore everything he does will be viewed as shit, no matter how good/bad it is.
>>
>>2348514
Nigga damn that's solid work, fuck the haters.

Flat forms bringing up religious icon painting, nasty impasto, rhythm. This is great.
>>
>>2344686
Autism.
>>
>>2348494
>>2348514
>>2348518
>>2348533
>>2348564
>>2348587
>thinks attraction = love
>won't approach women he's thought of sexually
>types like an autistic swede
>emoticons

Why is this board so overrun with idiots? I only go through the catalog every couple of weeks, but any thread I click, there's one or more people that lack any kind of awareness.

Art artfags just this autistic on average? Does /ic/ get a lot of traffic from spergs originating other, dumber art-oriented social media who've otherwise never touched an image board?
>>
>>2348854
>Why is this board so overrun with idiots?

This board is disproportionately populated with college age women that use tumblr
>>
>>2344663
yes, if you cant draw do it again!
>>
if yo uget good enough girls will message you to paint them. This is how I got my last 2 relationships.

I have had about a dozen girls get absolutely turned on by getting painted.

These girls are generally crazy and to be avoided at all costs even if you are desperate for sex.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.