[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

epic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

epic
>>
File: 1433383867576.png (22KB, 651x429px) Image search: [Google]
1433383867576.png
22KB, 651x429px
>>2343109
ebinin :DDDDD DD
>>
I like it.
>>
>>2343109
Holy shit she's unironically using chromatic aberration to the same extreme that those satirical joke images do.
>>
I was so excited for another sakimichan thread where we can all whine about how unjust the art world is, scoff and try to feel better about ourselves for our artistic integrity.
>>
>>2343140
too bad it won't last for very long
>>
>>2343145

Don't you worry, another will inevitably take its place. /ic/ never gets tired of bitching about sakimichan, kr0n or other pop artists.
>>
>>2343109
It's such a weird ass pose. Her body is all stretched between her ribcage and pelvis. Nobody would make a pose like that, looks so unnatural and posed.
Also the way her right arm is bent back on its self implies she is putting weight upon it but it looks like she's sitting in water, is there a hidden rock conveniently placed just below her hand so she can lean on it? One of her weakest pieces imo, pure polished turd.
>>
>>2343109
Let's make this a containment thread for all the faggots who didn't even try to participate in the Kron thread or the past Sakimi thread.
>>
>>2343121
>googles chromatic aberration

Eh. Still looks pretty. Though what's with that sharp bend where the pelvis meets the tail? Even the most flexible fish wouldn't do that.
>>
>>2343195
she used a person with legs for reference it seems
>>
You realize that sakimichan shitposting is what flooded this board with normies in the first place right? Fuck you op
>>
>>2343109
>Vomit vile because of chromatic aberration on fucking half-second background stars
>Don't notice that transluscence

This is why she's made more money last year than all of /ic/ combined. She can make utter shit look pretty. You all can't even polish your turds.
>>
>>2343109
If she would just tone down the effects and sparkly shit her work would be easier to look at
sure the distractions hide her errors but god I'd rather look at a pic filled with errors than one that hurts my eyes
>>
>>2343269
>made more money last year than all of /ic/ combined
Probably true if you just used art profits, but there are a few SW engineers here so just 3 of us combined would have made more than her.
>>
>>2343284
Is this just a humble brag to say you make over 200k?
>>
>>2343239

Wrong. It was tumblr crossposting.
>>
>>2343109
NEW ARTISTS LEARN FROM THIS PIC!! EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW IS IN THIS IMAGE RIGHT HERE!!!

THE LESSON: PRACTICE YOUR FUNDAMENTALS OR ELSE IT'LL LOOK LIKE THIS GARBAGE.
>>
>>2343297
After the kronprinz sakimichan blowup actually
>>
>>2343300

...but this garbage makes an artist a millionaire.
>>
>>2343304
If all you care about is the money then you're already a disgrace. I know it may not mean anything to you, but it can lead you down a terrible scummy path. Just look at Feng.
>>
>>2343286

I'm not him but I'm willing to bet a couple of people on /ic/ are hobbyists with careers that make a decent amount of money.
Sakimichan might make far above average for artists, but from what I've seen from other threads /ic/ has a decent amount of artists with other careers that are a lot more profitable than art. It's not so crazy to think if you combined the income of this board they'd make a fair bit more than sakimichan.
>>
>>2343286
honestly 4chan has a lot of engineers and various STEM majors that easily make 80k+ as introduction pay.
>>
>>2343308
So, are you telling that from all 10 of us three have careers??
>>
>>2343323
I'd go out and assume that a large portion of the alt art thread are actually computer scientists or engineers.
>>
>>2343324
Why the alt art thread?

Might be interesting if someone made a poll to find out what the breakdown of the board is--art jobs, non-art jobs, student, NEET, etc.--and what the annual income is.
>>
>>2343327
because from the schools I've been at the highest amount of Japanese minors belong to the computer scientists followed by engineers. alt art being mainly animu art with plenty of people who do it as a hobby.
I'm making some strong leaps of logic, but in short, computer nerds love that anime crap, and since they don't give a shit about "muh art jobs" they draw whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>2343327
Some anon tried to make an ic master poll earlier with ASL, but I always thought income, education, and profession would be more interesting.

My original comment >>2343284 was that ic can be too self deprecating. Sakimichans work inspires artists to draw with a focus on earning money. On the other hand, when you post on ic, it's because you like to draw so much that you don't give a fuck about the shit posting or the money.

Encouraging artists to draw against all odds, is more valuable than drawing just for a paycheck. I will always consider ic to be more successful.
>>
Whether you like her work or not, you gotta admire her workflow. She can churn out a finished piece pretty damn quickly.
>>
>>2343529
Hardly, but she's faster than most patreons but that's not saying much. Most patreons I've seen are completely dead which is pretty funny. All these idiots donate for no reason.. "Yeah, it's been busy, niece got married, dad died, bought a new house." And they describe completely normal things and that's their reason for not working for the past year.
>>
looks like she tried to jam 10 lbs of shit in a 5 lb bag
>>
>>2343109
is patreon worth it if you do traditional mediums like oil paint? or mostly just depends on your output speed/quality?
>>
>>2343763

I say it depends a lot on your subject matter and fanbase. Weeaboos and furries seem a lot more liberal with their money from what I've seen.
>>
>>2343109
S A G E
A
G
E
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.